Will Gavin Newsom be the next President?

No, I mean weirdos. Like Blumenthal

I can run circles around you on my worst day.

Care to dance? :p

Blumenthal? You mean that you don't like his Boston accent? Or is it his haircut that you don't approve?

Neither Blumenthal, myself or the people of Connecticut could give a rats ass what you think of him

Dance? So far I've been kicking your ass all morning.

The fact is that you can not find any statistics that show that the quality of life in South Carolina is better than that of Connecticut, so you deflect.

If I hurt you wittle, wittle feewings, I'm not sorry. I insult people like you because:

1. You deserve it.

2. Since Trump so impresses you with his lies, vulgarity, rudeness, stupidity and general cruelty, I'm just using the same techniques hoping that it may get thru to you. I'm just trying to speak a language that you'll understand. Obviously, being polite and intelligent does not get thru to Trump supporters.
all i did was ask you a simple question dick.....i never said it was better.....thats what you said....and while we are at it....prove that i think trump is impressive.....like the other dicks here that said i back trump, but yet just cant seem to prove it....maybe you can.....lets see it dickhead....

all i did was ask you a simple question dick.....i never said it was better.....thats what you said....and while we are at it....prove that i think trump is impressive.....like the other dicks here that said i back trump, but yet just cant seem to prove it....maybe you can.....lets see it dickhead....

None of us witnessed you voting for Trump, so we can't prove it.

I guess that you've given us all such clear evidence that you're an idiot that we could only assume you were a Trump supporter.

None of us witnessed you voting for Trump, so we can't prove it.

I guess that you've given us all such clear evidence that you're an idiot that we could only assume you were a Trump supporter.
wow that simple question must have really hit home....so you got nothing dick?.....just like all the rest,another useless die hard party person....all talk....

Well, it would keep our running string of idiots in-tact.

He'd be the best challenge yet to America.

But we survived Bush, Obama, Trump & Biden.

We'll survive him too.

We put way to much on what we think they can do.

wow that simple question must have really hit home....so you got nothing dick?.....just like all the rest,another useless die hard party person....all talk....

What simple question did you ask?

Back tracking this discussion shows that I answered your original question and since then you've been babbling like a little girl with her panty's wet.

I don't have time you debate a little girl with wet panties. I'm going back to work now.

Bye, bye LOSER!

Blumenthal? You mean that you don't like his Boston accent? Or is it his haircut that you don't approve?

Neither Blumenthal, myself or the people of Connecticut could give a rats ass what you think of him

Dance? So far I've been kicking your ass all morning.
You couldn't kick a fucking flea.

You're a pimple on the butt of humanity.

What simple question did you ask?

Back tracking this discussion shows that I answered your original question and since then you've been babbling like a little girl with her panty's wet.
here we go.....i dont remember.....no i didnt expect you too.....you are to much of a asswipe to be honest....you even changed what we were talking about because you are such a dick...if that is you in your avi....you look like a dick....

If Newsom wants to win I think he has a chance if he immediately institutes the following things into his campaign.
1) He must start wearing women's clothing and declare himself to be transexual. Then he can check the box for first woman president, sort of, at least under the current settled science. Presently his lifestyle as a straight white male just doesn't cut it.
2) He must find a black running mate, it can be an actual female. It can be a trans woman but it simply can't be a man. A lesbian that dresses like a man would be my recommendation.
3) He must sign off on, and implement, the recommendations from the black reparations committee immediately if not sooner. With the promise of cash, he will garner 89% of the black vote and 67% of the guilty white vote nationwide by taking this single action.

By taking these three simple steps, I believe he could get enough votes to be president.

If Dominion has its way, a DemWit will be the next President whether the voters like it or not.

Forum List

Back