Will Donald Trump be re-elected President on November 3, 2020?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even if everyone of his minions from the 2016 election show up to vote for him on election night November 3, 2020, it won't be enough to win this time.

Again, I hope you’re right and I hope I’m wrong.

But here is my calculus. If the lies, the sleaze, the hate, and the basic disdain he shows for decency, his job, and the American people isn’t enough to have made you vote against every Republican on the ballot, I imagine that nothing that happens in the next 1.9 years is going to be enough to make you realize your mistake as a Trump voter.

The "basic disdain he shows for decency, his job, and the American people" is what DC has been showing for decades. That is why people voted for Trump.

These DC parasites who are the embodiment of "welfare queens". I seriously hope Trump does get reelected and goes after everyone who has done what they accused him of.

Ahh, a leader who goes after his political enemies….exactly what you would expect if you lived in a 3rd world country. I was hoping we could do better than that.

Ahh, a leader who goes after his political enemies….exactly what you would expect from someone "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia" punk who had his Waffen SS FBI spy on a politician campaign

Good thing for you, that Trump is a "ahh shucks, let's just let bygones be bygones, I don't mind that Obama and his FBI and DOJ spied on me, unmasked Flynn, went after my kids and failed at a soft coup" kind of guy

Birther? You are that fucking stupid?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Barack was the First Birther.

Either he was actually born in Kenya, or he lied about that to get his chooming ass into something other than the local Community College

But here is my calculus. If the lies, the sleaze, the hate, and the basic disdain he shows for decency, his job, and the American people isn’t enough to have made you vote against every Republican on the ballot, I imagine that nothing that happens in the next 1.9 years is going to be enough to make you realize your mistake as a Trump voter.

The "basic disdain he shows for decency, his job, and the American people" is what DC has been showing for decades. That is why people voted for Trump.

These DC parasites who are the embodiment of "welfare queens". I seriously hope Trump does get reelected and goes after everyone who has done what they accused him of.

Ahh, a leader who goes after his political enemies….exactly what you would expect if you lived in a 3rd world country. I was hoping we could do better than that.

Ahh, a leader who goes after his political enemies….exactly what you would expect from someone "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia" punk who had his Waffen SS FBI spy on a politician campaign

Good thing for you, that Trump is a "ahh shucks, let's just let bygones be bygones, I don't mind that Obama and his FBI and DOJ spied on me, unmasked Flynn, went after my kids and failed at a soft coup" kind of guy

Birther? You are that fucking stupid?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Barack was the First Birther.

Either he was actually born in Kenya, or he lied about that to get his chooming ass into something other than the local Community College

Just like Elizabeth Warren

Even if everyone of his minions from the 2016 election show up to vote for him on election night November 3, 2020, it won't be enough to win this time.

We aren't there already with Mueller?

No. Mueller is a Republican. Appointed by other Republicans.

Beltway Republicans hate Trump as much as Democrats. That is why Trump needs to get some outside people and just attack everyone in DC.

Beltway Republicans hate Trump as much as Democrats. That is why Trump needs to get some outside people and just attack everyone in DC.

Is there anyone in the nation not plotting against Poor Donald?

Plenty of people aren't.

I am talking about specifically in DC. I don't think everyone in DC is. There are a good number of people that are in DC.

They hate him because "he isn't one of them". Many are afraid if he will cut out redundancies (jobs) and expose their bad behavior (paying off mistresses with campaign money).

Trump's real campaign slogan was "I am a piece of shit, but at least I am honest about it".

No.

There are several possible obstacles to Trump being re-elected as President:

1. He could be impeached and removed from office by Congress before that.

2. He may resign from office before that in order to get a quick pardon from Mike Pence.

3. He simply serves out the rest of his term and does not run for re-election.

4. He is impeached but not removed from office. The impeachment hurts his re-election campaign and he loses in a landslide on election night, November 3, 2020.

5. He is defeated on election night because he failed to gain much support outside of the Republican Party and averaged an approval rating of 40%, much weaker than what is needed to be even competitive to be re-elected. His victory in 2016 was by a tiny margin, less than 77,000 votes combined from 3 states. A fluke essentially due to the Democrats failure to properly manage Hillary's campaign for President. Even if everyone who voted for him in 2016 does so again on November 3, 2020, he is still likely to lose do the strong Democratic focus on getting out the vote in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan in 2020.

A very uncertain time for President Trump. I don't think there has been another U.S. President that has been in this much trouble after less than 2 years in office.

I hope he's not impeached neither do I want him to resign.

I want democracy to decide. That means the people of our nation to decide.

I want to him to be defeated in the 2020. I don't make predictions.

I don't believe anyone is above the law. That includes the president.

We will find out in November 2020.

Trump will spend most of 2019 like this

Once that's done...what's the point in a second term?

If the economy continues to do well he wins.

The economy has not benefited Trump because his average approval rating after two years in office is only 40%. That is the worst AVERAGE approval rating for any President in history.

So which poll are you quoting? The one covered in brown stuff that you just pulled from your rectum?

Its the gallup poll. Gallup does a weekly approval poll on the President. It used to be daily. Trump's average so far in the poll since coming into office is 40%. That's the lowest of any of the Presidents who's approval Gallup has measured since the 1940s.
/——/ here’s a real poll: Trump at 48% Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

The biased Republican Rasmussen is anything but a real accurate poll. In any event, not even 48% approval will get him re-elected.
/——/ Any poll that goes against your programming is biased. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Why do you think Trump will be re-elected?

The 2018 election didn’t totally trash his minions.

/—-/ The way democRATs went after Kavanaugh? You mean like that?

Plenty of people aren't.

I am talking about specifically in DC. I don't think everyone in DC is. There are a good number of people that are in DC.

They hate him because "he isn't one of them". Many are afraid if he will cut out redundancies (jobs) and expose their bad behavior (paying off mistresses with campaign money).

Trump's real campaign slogan was "I am a piece of shit, but at least I am honest about it".

Okay… I have to admit…I am 100% confused.

ryan-confused.gif

“they”(whomever they are) are afraid that he will cut out redundancies and expose their bad behavior? This is the same guy who is now on his 3rd COS?

Bad behavior? He’s going to expose them for doing exactly what he did?

The “doctrine of clean hands” isn’t mentioned very often. What it says, essentially, is that if you’re going to level charges, you have to have clean hands in the matter. Obviously this isn’t a court of law where these are legal tenants but in the court of public opinion, the pot calling the kettle black goes nowhere.

The 2018 election didn’t totally trash his minions.

/—-/ The way democRATs went after Kavanaugh? You mean like that?
no

Plenty of people aren't.

ryan-confused.gif

“they”(whomever they are) are afraid that he will cut out redundancies and expose their bad behavior? This is the same guy who is now on his 3rd COS?

The “doctrine of clean hands” isn’t mentioned very often. What it says, essentially, is that if you’re going to level charges, you have to have clean hands in the matter. Obviously this isn’t a court of law where these are legal tenants but in the court of public opinion, the pot calling the kettle black goes nowhere.

The "they" are career politicians and unelected bureaucrats.

They are trying to make it out like they have clean hands that's what politicians have done as long as I am alive.

Trump won't go after them like I want and how they did him since he far superior person than them.

Plenty of people aren't.

ryan-confused.gif

They are trying to make it out like they have clean hands that's what politicians have done as long as I am alive.

Trump won't go after them like I want and how they did him since he far superior person than them.

You just called him a “piece of shit”.

Not sure how you equate the “piece of shit” with superiority in any sense but…whatever. I think you really need to reassess your beliefs.

Plenty of people aren't.

ryan-confused.gif

Not sure how you equate the “piece of shit” with superiority in any sense but…whatever. I think you really need to reassess your beliefs.

Even a "piece of shit" (even a literal one) has more value than politicians and bureaucrats to me.

Plenty of people aren't.

ryan-confused.gif

Even a "piece of shit" (even a literal one) has more value than politicians and bureaucrats to me.
OK

They cannot articulate why he should be impeached because they are useless idiot sheep.

obstruction of justice

witness tampering

possible perjury ( yet to be declared )

dereliction of duty

conspiracy to defraud the united states

violating FEC laws

violating the emoluments clause

& there will probably be multiple counts within each charge.
/----/ No evidence of any of those fake charges.
View attachment 234277

lol... has mueller finished his investigation yet? uh...no. when he hands in his report he will make sure that any charges he recommends can be backed up by hard core evidence that will hold up in a court of law.
flynn flipped & may have worn a wire. cohen is cooperating & he loves to tape people... the head guy from the enquirer & the accountant for the entire trump organization have been given immunity.
AND the new house investigations - shiff for intel, maxine waters for finance & nadler for judiciary - will be calling back all the players that refused to answer key questions when the (R)s held the majority chairmanships. they all said that they will be sending over all transcripts to mueller to help out.

so you are grasping at thin air.

No. I think you are the one grasping at thin air.

There was no collusion between Trump and Russia and the rest of that wishful thinking you posted is bullshit.

I think you and the rest of your lefty loon buds are the ones who are going to be madder then hell when Mueller's report comes out.

Oh and if Trump decides to run in 2020 he will get my vote. I happen to like what he's done so far.

Hope you are holding your breath for that impeachment.

lol....

The economy is heading south, people sick of him, it was a mistake, it shouldve never happened, he will be tries for his crimes and he wont make it to a second term. The GOP, racists. Neonazis will never bounce ba k from this.

First remember W was reelected.

Second and most importantly the 2020 presidential election race starts in 6 months.
This will cause one of two things to happen:

1) you will have a bunch of Democrat congressmen try to "lead" the impeachment proceedings. So all chiefs and no Indians.

2) if they can't get real major support in fly over country you will have a bunch of Democrat congressmen softening their positions on Trump to try to win over his voters.

Either way Trump has a better shot at reelection than most people give him. Trump can sit back and let the Democrats take each other out.

W was re-elected because most Americans at the time liked what he had done during his first administration. George W. Bush's average approval rating during his first term in office was 62%. Donald Trump's average approval rating so far is 40%! Let those numbers sink in.

The House Democrats don't have to win anyone to impeach the President. They come from districts where the majority of people want the President impeached. They have the majority and will impeach him when they time comes if they decide to for whatever the reason. Even Donald Trump now thinks he will be impeached. The Democrats have the majority in the House and the President and the Republicans can't stop it if the Democrats decide to go that route.

Jimmy Carter was hoping the Republicans would take each other out to. It did not happen. Jimmy Carter had an average approval rating of 46% during his first term and lost in 1980. Donald Trump's average is 40%. Doesn't look good for a Trump re-election.

The people in the states they were elected in may want him impeached, but all you need are a few to run for president which I have to imagine are more than a few.

Then yes the opinions of the middle of the country do matter. The approval ratings that show him in the 40s were the same that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide.
There were no opinion polls saying Hillary would win in a landslide. It was always within the margin of error. An guess what, the polling was right, because Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

And the popular vote doesn't matter.

why did it matter so much to the big orange man baby? just like his crowd size was an obsessive subject for him for a very long time. lol...

Forum List

Back