Will Democrats Learn From Their Mistakes?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What occurred after 2016 when they handed Trump the White House the first time says no. They turned the Dial to 11 on how to drive voters towards Trump. And after the impeachment clown show they’ll break the dial trying to drive everyone who can vote towards Trump.

What occurred after 2016 when they handed Trump the White House the first time says no. They turned the Dial to 11 on how to drive voters towards Trump. And after the impeachment clown show they’ll break the dial trying to drive everyone who can vote towards Trump.

Exactly, they are bound and determined to destroy their own party. Everyone with any brains or common sense has jumped off the train and now it's a runaway headed for a very big trainwreck at full speed. I truly believe the 2020 election will be their swan song.

no they are top arrogant self centered and stupid to learn ..and combine that with the fact that they are addicted to the idea that this time they will get him out of office even after 3 yrs of failure ..kinda reminds me of a poker player betting his last dollar on hand after losing all night thinking that his luck is about to change ..

Trump will win with 90% of the vote...Dems will lose the house & Repub's will gain a super-majority in the senate...And don lemon will call us all RACISTS! :auiqs.jpg:

Exactly, they are bound and determined to destroy their own party. Everyone with any brains or common sense has jumped off the train and now it's a runaway headed for a very big trainwreck at full speed. I truly believe the 2020 election will be their swan song.
You are assuming that the Ds will remain a single party I doubt that will happen. Bernie has the big mo currently and is therefore the odds on favorite to be the nominee. Iowa will provide many recent R voters to caucus for Berne and to switch back to R in time for the general election. if Berne wins Nevada in addition to Iowa and Vermont the election will be done and Trump reelected.

It's doubtful they WILL learn from their mistakes. They're already repeating the same mistakes they made during the 2016 election cycle. And are actually DOUBLING DOWN on stupid this time around. Just dreadful.

I'm enjoying watching them fall over the cliff

So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies.

You are assuming that the Ds will remain a single party I doubt that will happen. Bernie has the big mo currently and is therefore the odds on favorite to be the nominee. Iowa will provide many recent R voters to caucus for Berne and to switch back to R in time for the general election. if Berne wins Nevada in addition to Iowa and Vermont the election will be done and Trump reelected.

Agree.
The most underreported story currently, is how the Dimms are fragmenting like an exploding Claymore mine! :blowup:

Agree.
The most underreported story currently, is how the Dimms are fragmenting like an exploding Claymore mine! :blowup:
Dems set all of their Claymores facing inwards.

You got us

We won’t run Hillary in 2020

You are fucked

If I was a lefty who was caught by surprise by Trump's big victory in 2016, I would certainly have a lot of questions for the MSM who all sold the notion that Hillary couldn't be beat. The first lesson I would have learned from 2016 if I was a lefty would be that the MSM cannot be trusted.

You got us

You are fucked
Which commie candidate are you guys going to run?

And after Donald Trump is re-elected they will triple down on stupid, embark on even more investigations and be just as resistant to doing their jobs as ever.

You got us

You are fucked
Which 3rd grader you going to pick to go one one one with Lebron James?

You dumb old commie fart doesn't have a chance in hell of winning ing anupy kind of race against Trump. I think it's kinda funny topat you dummies are hoping that he's going to the chosen big time loser against Trump. But then again, none of you idiots are the exacty known for being the sharpest knife in the draw so in a way I suppose it figures.

You got us

You are fucked
Which commie candidate are you guys going to run?
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

You got us

You are fucked
Which 3rd grader you going to pick to go one one one with Lebron James?
More like Bozo the Clown

Forum List

Back