Will Congress declare war on Russia?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Congress should declare war. That is what is going on. We are in a war with Russia. Its not complex.

WE ARE AT WAR.

Congress won't do it before the election but right afterwards if the dems win... errrr cheat big enough and hold congress they will....

Unless Putin uses nuclear weapons, we should not go to war.

If he does, all bets are off

Congress should declare war. That is what is going on. We are in a war with Russia. Its not complex.

WE ARE AT WAR.
The Russian military has proven itself to be extremely weak and ineffectual. If we sent in U.S. forces and firepower to Ukraine, we would devastate his remaining forces in a couple of weeks or less. THEN WHAT? Do you expect he'd just shrug and say "oh well"? I'd really like to avoid living like an animal in the aftermath of a nuclear strike.

WE ARE AT WAR.
Patience.

Your town will be bombed into ruin, but you must be patient.

If it's any consolation, the elite will become bored & restless before long in their concrete bunkers. :)

We are in the middle of an illegal war with Russia.

Who the fuck is driving the bus?

The question is, does anyone really think he'd use a nuke? Even sebastian gorka said this morning the people who think putin would use a nuke, in a world of mutually assured destruction, are silly.

I'm just curious, what are the odds that people think he would actually launch?

The question is, does anyone really think he'd use a nuke? Even sebastian gorka said this morning the people who think putin would use a nuke, in a world of mutually assured destruction, are silly.

I'm just curious, what are the odds that people think he would actually launch?
The problem with all these Chicken Littles is they do not seem to realize that Putin can't launch without having convinced a lot of Russian government and military that it is necessary.

Forum List

Back