Will Bloomberg be the Democratic Nominee poll

Will Bloomberg be the Democratic Nominee for President?

• Total voters

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
We'll late arrival Bloomberg is running for President. And he has the deepest pockets of any of them and his own Media network to slander Trump for a year straight............which appears to be their main political tactic..........Hell they have been doing it for 3 years.

So.............Will Bloomberg be the Democratic Nominee for President?

I'm afraid he will. Coming from deep deep Deep State.

Biden's too dirty, Warren's too crazy. Soros "independent" Media will quickly make Bloomberg attractive for ignorants and libs will vote for him just because he's not Trump.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter who the Democrats run because they simply don't have anyone left in their idiotic party that can beat Trump. Anyone that had a brain has disassociated themselves with the idiocy, corruption and anti americanism that is the democratic party today.

It doesn't matter who the Democrats run because they simply don't have anyone left in their idiotic party that can beat Trump. Anyone that had a brain has disassociated themselves with the idiocy, corruption and anti americanism that is the democratic party today.
You said "Anyone that had a brain ", and that's a huge problem, just look at this forum: so many DO NOT.

The fact that he is in the conversation at this extremely late date tells us just how pathetic the Democratic field of clowns is with the Iowa vote just around the corner. Nothing says Democrat like a mega billionaire old white guy! :04:

I'm making a guess based on their constant seige of President Trump..........And that he has the Deep pockets.............

So I'm going out on a limb here......and kinda cutting the branch behind me without a parachute..........LOL

Bloomberg doesn't have a chance of being elected. Who wants to turn the U,S. into a big New York City?

I doubt anyone except Bloomberg thinks the answer to a crooked NY billionaire is another crooked NY billionaire. He is not going to get a warm reception.

We'll late arrival Bloomberg is running for President. And he has the deepest pockets of any of them and his own Media network to slander Trump for a year straight............which appears to be their main political tactic..........Hell they have been doing it for 3 years.

78556118_2828914343819690_7384636064297648128_o.jpg

No, but I hope like hell his ego will force him to run third party. Maybe he and the other billionaire can join forces.

I don't know who will win the nomination. But whoever it is can at least be assured of the popular vote.

I don't know who will win the nomination. But whoever it is can at least be assured of the popular vote.
As you have been told a million times the popular vote has NEVER ELECTED A PRESIDENT.

In my opinion......it's a toss up between Biden, Bloomberg and.....a last minute surprise by Big Mike Obama aka Michelle

You said "Anyone that had a brain ", and that's a huge problem, just look at this forum: so many DO NOT.
In my opinion......it's a toss up between Biden, Bloomberg and.....a last minute surprise by Big Mike Obama aka Michelle
hillary-282210.png

Probably not. Where's his constituency?
After the 1st ballot assuming no one has that locked-up....
Bloomberg can pay the super-delegates and half the normal delegates a $million each and never miss the money.
Would you sell your vote for $1.0m???

After the 1st ballot assuming no one has that locked-up....
Bloomberg can pay the super-delegates and half the normal delegates a $million each and never miss the money.
Would you sell your vote for $1.0m???

Not going to get past a first ballot. Long before the convention, the real nominee will have it locked up.

And it won't be "Stop and Frisk">

hmmmm........guess people don't agree with my hunch.........LOL

It's a long shot......but I'm standing by it because of the money.

Forum List

Back