Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

It isn't about jobs. Hasn't been for many years. The jobs are there. It's about their Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. But like i said, once they break free of that, many will naturally gravitate to the Republican Party.

Most African Americans hold Conservative beliefs and values. They're good Church-going believers. Their values are not in line with Communist/Progressive values. But i realize the migration is many years off. The 'Perpetual Victimhood' status isn't going away anytime soon.
Let me guess. Youre white and trying to tell us what Black people think?

What are you disagreeing with me on? I'm willing to listen.
The assumption that Black people values are not in line with communist/progressive values. Thats exactly how Blacks survived the years of oppression at the hands of conservatives. Think about it. Conservatives have always wanted to maintain the status quo. When the Democrats were conservatives they invented the KKK. When the Republicans were liberals/progressives thats where Black people voted.

Most African Americans have Conservative values. They don't support things like gay marriage and abortion. They also don't support Communist/Progressive hostility towards people of faith. They're good Church-going believers. But unfortunately, they've gone along with the Communist/Progressive agenda because they're stuck in the Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once they shed that conditioning, they'll realize the Republican Party is more in line with their core beliefs.
Most African Americans have some conservative values. That doesnt make them social retards like people that are primarily conservative. I'm Black and I support gay marriage for instance. I hate abortion but I support a womans right to have it. Blacks vote Democrat because they dont openly display their prejudice, they actually address some of the concerns in the Black community instead of pretending an entire race of people are imagining things.. You must be a fool if you think the majority of Blacks are going to swing over to a party that also has poor white racist trash as their primary spokesmen.

well said

Look at what Obama and Democrats have created. The nastiest voter rally there is.

Ferguson Protesters and Football Fans Brawl in Street After St. Louis Rams Game Video TheBlaze.com
there comes a time in ones life when the get tired of being kicked in the teeth all your life by some right wing nut jobs... who says all the time that they feel they get too many freebees ... where right wing nut job like you get the shit kicked out of them .... Obama and the dems didn't create it this mess ... your ignorant types did... they have started kicking back ... looks like your time has come ... nothing like a right wing nut jobs getting the shit kicked out of themselves

Look at what Obama and Democrats have created. The nastiest voter rally there is.

Ferguson Protesters and Football Fans Brawl in Street After St. Louis Rams Game Video TheBlaze.com
there comes a time in ones life when the get tired of being kicked in the teeth all your life by some right wing nut jobs... who says all the time that they feel they get too many freebees ... where right wing nut job like you get the shit kicked out of them .... Obama and the dems didn't create it this mess ... your ignorant types did... they have started kicking back ... looks like your time has come ... nothing like a right wing nut jobs getting the shit kicked out of themselves
Harvard grad?

The Democrat party has the "black vote and people" brainwashed and they've ENSLAVED themselves again only this time to a POLITICAL PARTY. It's just damn sad to see and then they wail and whine how it's everyone else's fault their lives aren't IMPROVING. So what does the Democrat party do? LOOK AT Ferguson Mo. for a clue...They send in their instigators like Al Sharpton, Holder, etc and use them for their parties agenda...Yet they don't seem to care about being USED

Blacks don't vote party as much as you think they do. There is no party loyalty. The question is not whether blacks will vote democrat, but whether they will vote for an old white woman. The fear among democrats is, no they won't, not just because she's a democrat. They voted for obola, not because he's democrat, because he's black.

Blacks don't vote party as much as you think they do. There is no party loyalty. The question is not whether blacks will vote democrat, but whether they will vote for an old white woman. The fear among democrats is, no they won't, not just because she's a democrat. They voted for obola, not because he's democrat, because he's black.
Dumb logic. No one Black was going to vote for Herman Cain.

Typical pussy white boy. Fighting with a Black female. :laugh:
Is she your mother?
No. My mom would have knocked him out and she is 67.
laugh.gif
The hood rat ho got arrested. Is your mom in jail too?
The white boy got a face full of spit for being courageous enough to challenge a woman. No my mom has never been in jail.
laugh.gif
You're a racist and so is the hood rat ho.

What is your opinion of Dr. Ben Carson? Wouldn't you vote for him?

I believe the point is if they are not motivated, they will not vote. Not that they would vote for the Republican.

What is your opinion of Dr. Ben Carson? Wouldn't you vote for him?
Depends on how much he has been brainwashed to hate his people.

Black people that are self sufficient are Uncle Toms no matter whether they are democrat or republican. If obola is an example, he's lived on a government tit his entire adult life, including getting through college.

I believe the point is if they are not motivated, they will not vote. Not that they would vote for the Republican.
Keeping racists out of power and out of the white house is ample motivation.

Black people that are self sufficient are Uncle Toms no matter whether they are democrat or republican. If obola is an example, he's lived on a government tit his entire adult life, including getting through college.
Colin Powell would get the Black vote. He is a republican and respected by most Black people.

Keeping racists out of power and out of the white house is ample motivation.

Is Reverand Al Sharpton your Pastor?

The hood rat ho got arrested. Is your mom in jail too?
The white boy got a face full of spit for being courageous enough to challenge a woman. No my mom has never been in jail.
laugh.gif
You're a racist and so is the hood rat ho.
The white boy is still a pussy and so are you.
Poor thing. Why don't you go find some old lady and knock her out so you can feel better.
I'm not like the white boy that got spit on. If I want to knock someone out I find a racist white boy in the prime of his life.
Oh, I see. How many white boys have you knocked out?

Forum List

Back