Will Biden Pardon His Fellow Failed Coup Conspirators?

Mac1958 occupied

You wingers shouldn’t criticize each other. You both believe crazy shit. Remember the Russiagate hoax and Trump’s Putin’s puppet? You guys still believe that clearly made up lie.

In defense of those on the right, at least their story has some valid evidence unlike Russiagate. We know the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign and the operatives involved made clear they wanted to prevent Trump from winning the election.
The FBI behaved as if it were performing an investigation into a concern. If they were intent on preventing Trump from winning, we wouldn’t have found out about the investigation only AFTER the election.

Meanwhile, Russiagate does have some valid evidence as well. Remember the Trump Tower meeting?

Yeah because we should know Old Joe and Ears are just nice honest hardworking America loving politicians.

Who’s gullible???
LOL. This is so much fun. They think Durham was sleeping for near 3 yrs. A whole criminal conspiracy is taking place in the Glass House. See that murdering fucking bitch open her mouth lately throwing ashtrays

Perfect example of putting the cart, before the Horse.

Btw, how does Patel know what's going on in the Durham investigation? Is Durham LEAKING info on his own investigation to Patel?

Am I the only one that found the overwhelming irony of a Trump worshiper talking about the misuse of pardons?

I mean really? That is like Lance Armstrong whining about people doping.

The FBI behaved as if it were performing an investigation into a concern. If they were intent on preventing Trump from winning, we wouldn’t have found out about the investigation only AFTER the election.

Meanwhile, Russiagate does have some valid evidence as well. Remember the Trump Tower meeting?
No. It’s been completely debunked. Read Aaron Matte. He took it down piece by piece. It was an effort by the Clinton campaign to harm Trump. Not a shred of truth to it.

This in no way refutes Trump being a failed potus and a total buffoon. I must state this because lefties and Ds are naturally conditioned to call all who don’t believe the worst about dumb Don, a crazed Trumper. Proof propaganda works.

No. It’s been completely debunked. Read Aaron Matte. He took it down piece by piece. It was an effort by the Clinton campaign to harm Trump. Not a shred of truth to it.

This in no way refutes Trump being a failed potus and a total buffoon. I must state this because lefties and Ds are naturally conditioned to call all who don’t believe the worst about dumb Don, a crazed Trumper. Proof propaganda works.
We know now much more than the FBI knew at the time, which is what we need to ask.

The Mueller report documents numerous contacts between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government especially the Trump Tower meeting which shows the investigation was not without some basis.

On the other side, the FBI had no intention of using the investigation to harm Trump as was alleged. They chose not to make it public, as they should.

You said, "Remember the Russiagate hoax and Trump’s Putin’s puppet? You guys still believe that clearly made up lie."

The fact is, I never pushed that story, and don't give two shits about it. The Democrats did. I'm not a Democrat.
Okay. Great.

We know now much more than the FBI knew at the time, which is what we need to ask.

The Mueller report documents numerous contacts between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government especially the Trump Tower meeting which shows the investigation was not without some basis.

On the other side, the FBI had no intention of using the investigation to harm Trump as was alleged. They chose not to make it public, as they should.
None of those contacts meant anything. Read Matte!!!

In defense of those on the right, at least their story has some valid evidence unlike Russiagate. We know the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign and the operatives involved made clear they wanted to prevent Trump from winning the election.
Actually, both the Mueller report and Ron Johnson's congressional investigation both document extensive and sustained contacts between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

The latter you can't accuse of being Pro Democrat even in the fever brain that is a lot of the MAGA crowd.

The FBI is tasked with counter espionage domestically. Me and probably anybody NOT in the Maga circle understands that a presidential campaign among other things exchanging polling data with the Russian government deserves a closer look.

They mean there was a rational basis for investigation.
No. No rational at all. The FBI lied to the court. That’s already been proven by multiple sources. To say nothing about the fraudulent basis for the investigation. It was a Clinton campaign operation.

Forum List

Back