Will Biden lose traditionally blue North East?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
It just keeps getting better. While Russia supplies maybe 3% of crude oil imports and 8% of total petroleum product imports to the US, the North East - an island as far as oil goes - uses as much as 30% of its oil from coming from Russia.

With no replacement supplier.....it's going to be a LOOOOONG winter election.

But let the virtual signaling begin. FUCK THE RESULTS! It's all about the VIRTUEEEEEEE!

It just keeps getting better. While Russia supplies maybe 3% of crude oil imports and 8% of total petroleum product imports to the US, the North East - an island as far as oil goes - uses as much as 30% of its oil from coming from Russia.

But let the virtual signaling begin. FUCK THE RESULTS! It's all about the VIRTUEEEEEEE!

Winter is over, plenty of time to find a new supplier.

Biden does not run until 2024
I don't see anyway Joey Bribes makes it until 2024. Your party will remove him for having dementia and it's causing low poll numbers, or the right will impeach him for repealing title 42. There is another option. He might get lost on foot looking for an ice cream shop and forget just where he is, and is never heard from again. Best case scenario in my book.

I don't see anyway Joey Bribes makes it until 2024. Your party will remove him for having dementia and it's causing low poll numbers, or the right will impeach him for repealing title 42. There is another option. He might get lost on foot looking for an ice cream shop and forget just where he is, and is never heard from again. Best case scenario in my book.

It will depend on if Trump runs
If Trump runs, Biden will easily beat him

A Russian sock puppet talking about our elections?

screw that

They're joined at the hip
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA! Sounds like MARSHA, MARSHA, MARSHA from the Brady bunch. How mature you are.

Attachments

• 1649806081762.png
    1649806081762.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 13
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA! Sounds like MARSHA, MARSHA, MARSHA from the Brady bunch. How mature you are.
Brady Bunch
Trump Presidency

The first was a bad TV show

The second was a bad presidency/reality show

Learn the difference

Forum List

Back