Will Alvin change his last name?

It's a time honored tradition around the world for military men to grudgingly honor an enemy soldier for his acumen and bravery on the battlefield.
German general Erwin Rommel of WWll fame is a perfect example of this.

Good luck convincing people like rightwinger. He's one of those people who don't understand that if you marginalize and underestimate your enemy, they'll steal your lunch and shit down your neck.

The Army is Changing the name of Fort Bragg in North Carolina because it is named for a Confederate. The new name will be Fort Liberty on June 2nd, 2023.

Does that mean Alvin Bragg will change his name to Alvin Liberty?
Let me take a wild stab here.This is being done by the same
Party of Unamerican pukes who now are out maintaining that
Biden deserves credit for his Afghanistan Withdrawal.
That according to Biden there Was no Chaos during his
Afghanistan withdrawal.The same sack of crap Demobrats pull
when they advertise their Insistence on the Rule of Law.
They are the most impious bunch of Liars and cheats in American
History.It's provable.docoumented and in the History books.

Last edited:
Who were pardoned and welcomed back to full citizenship. You seem to always forget that.
They were pardoned and welcomed back to full citizenship in order to try to unite a divided nation. Today the Democrats are trying their best to divide our nation. Therefore the pardoned generals are now traitors.

That affirmative action fatfuck soros fluffer probably stole its name from the Confederate general and has done nothing but shit on the name ever since. That was a common thing for obsolete farm equipment to do back in the day.

He was not an American.
However, Rommel was an honorable man. i.e., when he was a colonel and a regimental commander, Hitler arrived at his garrison with a regiment of SS troops. It's customary for the regiment to stand in formation to greet the visitors but Rommel ordered his troops to remain in their quarters and only he and his staff fell out to greet Hitler. He stated afterwards that he refused to have his men stand beside a gaggle of hoodlums and criminals. I could go on and on about what I know about Rommel and his family but I'll save that for another time. The only other thing is that my wife's family and Rommel's family have had a personal connection since the early 1920s and to this day. Plus, the 4 Allied Powers permitted the town of Heidenheim an der Brenz to erect a monument to the only German soldier from Hitler's regime.

Forum List

Back