Will 2016 really be a foreign policy election?

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
There's an emerging conventional wisdom that the 2016 presidential race, once predicted to be mostly about economic issues, will instead be dominated by foreign policy.

Will 2016 really be a foreign policy election WashingtonExaminer.com

I don't believe there is nothing to worry about in the US except for foreign policy, yet this is an easy bait for general public. Instead of deciding whom and how we are going to invade next isn't it better to think about our own citizens and concentrate on domestic issues? We have to admit, there are problems in the US. When we will reach absolute prosperity - which is impossible - then it will be the time to settle down other nations' fate. As for now, better think about corruption, unemployment, economic growth and national debt.

12.jpg

Not a chance in hell, in 2008 the MSM decided to abandon all journalistic standards and do whatever it takes to elect liberals. Bias, lies, distortions its all on the table and since liberals get elected on domestic policy that's what the MSM focus will be.

Not a chance in hell, in 2008 the MSM decided to abandon all journalistic standards and do whatever it takes to elect liberals. Bias, lies, distortions its all on the table and since liberals get elected on domestic policy that's what the MSM focus will be.
So the right will have no chance either since they are liberals also?

...think about our own citizens and concentrate on domestic issues...

AMEN bro.., i say stay to hell away from foreign issues and concentrate on improving every aspect of life of Americans for America.

take this foreign aid money, and use it for rebuilding our "infrastructure" and concentrate on domestic issues, AND reduce or eliminate the "FREE" money the lazy moochers get for being video game playing couch potatoes...., which are 90% freeloading liberscum !! :up:

AMEN bro.., i say stay to hell away from foreign issues and concentrate on improving every aspect of life of Americans for America.

take this foreign aid money, and use it for rebuilding our "infrastructure" and concentrate on domestic issues, AND reduce or eliminate the "FREE" money the lazy moochers get for being video game playing couch potatoes...., which are 90% freeloading liberscum !! :up:
Are you sure it's not 100%? Since you evidently know everything, I wonder why your civic accomplishments are soo,,,,,lacking of proof of your greatness....

Will 2016 really be a foreign policy election?

The cons will try to make it on foreign policy, the libs will make it on the economy, Social Security and social justice. The scare tactics of the cons won't work.

You cannot manipulate the media when people see what life in the US really is. On the contrary, it is much easier to say there is an evil tyrant somewhere in the Middle Eastern who deserves being destroyed - along with 1 mln. local inhabitants. Fear works much better than arguments.

Forum List

Back