"Wild Animals" Who Love Their Humans

It's really true that pretty much any animal will bond and think of their human as family, if they're raised by that person from a very young age. Thanks for this thread!

Here's a little cow (that didn't stay little, of course lol) who acts just like a dog or cat... watch this vid:

here's another story...warning, sweetness overload! 😍

and another....

Last edited:
It's really true that pretty much any animal will bond and think of their human as family, if they're raised by that person from a very young age. Thanks for this thread!

Here's a little cow (that didn't stay little, of course lol) who acts just like a dog or cat... watch this vid:

here's another story...warning, sweetness overload! 😍

and another....

Everything changes when humans change

Everything changes when humans change

Smart people change when confronted with truth and facts that they previously were either unaware of, or chose not to look into. Just my two ₵ents but I think dumb or evil people are far less likely to change, because as it says in Proverbs, fools despise wisdom and instruction.

And since I'm here, might as well post a video. This doesn't fit with the title of the thread, but I'll post it anyway because it's one of the cutest clips ever in the history of the world, haha. 🥰

No difference between these wild animals and your pet. These people just made a special connection with these animals. They have such pure souls.

I certainly hope our animals also have "redeemable souls" for I had a former herd of Columbian Black-Tailed deer that I fully EXPECT to be reunited with once I clear my physical body. PURE SOULS you got that one right for sure!

I’m going to disagree here…wild animals are NOT like our domestic animals who adapted to and/or were selected for specific traits that allowed them live within the human family. There are some good studies on dogs and wolves highlighting this and it truly is incredible. But where it harms the wild animals is when we humans try to keep them as pets.

I completely agree with this. I'm against keeping exotic pets.
It breaks my heart when I see some new exotic trend. I wish it were illegal.

I always think of other species as their own nations, but domestic animals are a bit different. One description for dogs in a cool mystery series from a dog’s point of view, called them the nation within, and that fits those creatures who chose to live with us.

It breaks my heart when I see some new exotic trend. I wish it were illegal.

I always think of other species as their own nations, but domestic animals are a bit different. One description for dogs in a cool mystery series from a dog’s point of view, called them the nation within, and that fits those creatures who chose to live with us.
The croc and hippo humans are not keeping those animals they are meeting them on their own turf and apparently making a connection that may or may not work out in the long run…..CHOMP!!

The croc and hippo humans are not keeping those animals they are meeting them on their own turf and apparently making a connection that may or may not work out in the long run…..CHOMP!!
Good point. I actually forgot the reason for that post. They were visiting these animals and the animals remembered the humans who were kind to them

I've heard crows remember the good humans too, and they let the others know who they can trust

Forum List

Back