Wikileaks gives Clinton ultimatum

Wikileaks already cried wolf by failing to come up with something on the 5th.
Anonymous isn't Wikileaks. The problem with believing everything Anonymous claims is that ANYONE can claim to be them, since they're Anonymous. I questioned the validity of that 4-Chan post when it was first made because none of the other mediums Anonymous uses were used to spread that report.
They did link her #1buffon to Child sex. Seemed a BIG deal to me?

If they had something, they should have used it. Too late now.
Not yet. MANY states don't have early voting including Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Early voting should be banned by the feds along with most of the absentee ballots. A person should actually be absent to use one.
Well my father and mother used one and they are disabled.

That's fine. No problem with a legitimate reason.

I have a question, why does the left think that all the early ballots are for hillary? In some states Republicans have more who have early voted. I am thinking it doesn't matter many decided long ago who they were voting for so early voting doesn't matter. The ones who are truly undecided are still waiting to make up their mind.

Releasing anything when any information obtained months or years ago would have been proper and the chips fall where they might. To do so for the express purpose and intent of tampering with and changing any US election is tantamount to an act of war. It doesn't matter who the people are, this would be a direct assault from a foreign entity on our sovereignty and democracy.

If it is allowed to pass this time the foreign governments will view it as a green light to do the same and worse in the future. That a sizeable cohort of people in the US think this is a good thing comes as no surprise. This contingent has already given up on the democracy and understand they can't win elections through voting.

Wikileaks already cried wolf by failing to come up with something on the 5th.
Anonymous isn't Wikileaks. The problem with believing everything Anonymous claims is that ANYONE can claim to be them, since they're Anonymous. I questioned the validity of that 4-Chan post when it was first made because none of the other mediums Anonymous uses were used to spread that report.
They did link her #1buffon to Child sex. Seemed a BIG deal to me?
The individual claiming to be Anonymous, the hacker collective, said videos and emails would be released on the fifth, and they were not. I'm not doubting the validity of Wikileaks, nor the validity of Anonymous, but the validity of the 4-Chan post. I don't think that post was made by Anonymous, that's what I'm saying.

Lol who knows....I believe what Wikileaks puts out...and because the Clinton camp refuses to refute it...well that tells ya something.

Sure does.....Something about NOT getting in the mid to wrestle with pigs......LOL

If they had something, they should have used it. Too late now.
Not yet. MANY states don't have early voting including Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Early voting should be banned by the feds along with most of the absentee ballots. A person should actually be absent to use one.
Well my father and mother used one and they are disabled.

OK they would be considered absentee because of their physical limitations. Just wondering, to they ever go out to the Walmart?

Releasing anything when any information obtained months or years ago would have been proper and the chips fall where they might. To do so for the express purpose and intent of tampering with and changing any US election is tantamount to an act of war. It doesn't matter who the people are, this would be a direct assault from a foreign entity on our sovereignty and democracy.

If it is allowed to pass this time the foreign governments will view it as a green light to do the same and worse in the future. That a sizeable cohort of people in the US think this is a good thing comes as no surprise. This contingent has already given up on the democracy and understand they can't win elections through voting.

Tough titty. Don't be a shithead and get caught.

Says the Democrat, while completely ignoring the fact that the party apparatus and lefttard media joined forces to give them the nominee they have now, in a successful effort to undermine 'democracy'. Your hypocrisy is noted.

Again, the ignorant would applaud it, this is a given.

So you are saying that when the bozos on this board accuse Trump of being a rapist they are committing treason? Really isn't that why they campaign to change voter's minds?

Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Lets tie 2 and 2 together here.

Clinton Staffer says not to believe anything coming from Wikileaks in next 2 days + Wikileaks giving Clinton ultimatum....HMMMMMMM!

I have had about enough of this phony Wikileaks bullshit. Assange has over promised and under delivered consistently. How many times has he said he is dropping a bombshell only to have it fizzle? The reality is all the emails he has exposed may actually be enough to expose the Clinton Crime syndicate, but he has delivered them in such a poor manner that the effect has been minimal.

Hey Julianne, if you got something drop it already.

Hillary is trying to launch a 'pre-emptive strike', denouncing everything before it is even released. Like everything that comes out of her mouth, it's all BS.

Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Lets tie 2 and 2 together here.

Clinton Staffer says not to believe anything coming from Wikileaks in next 2 days + Wikileaks giving Clinton ultimatum....HMMMMMMM!

I have had about enough of this phony Wikileaks bullshit. Assange has over promised and under delivered consistently. How many times has he said he is dropping a bombshell only to have it fizzle? The reality is all the emails he has exposed may actually be enough to expose the Clinton Crime syndicate, but he has delivered them in such a poor manner that the effect has been minimal.

Hey Julianne, if you got something drop it already.
The problem is that he understands what the emails say, most people don't and are not willing to put the time in to read them. The emails were and are damning and should have ended her run, but people either don't understand or don't care.

Just put it out there Julian, lets destroy the liberal assault on decency, morality and honor. Let's start the tribunals, and the hangings. The sooner we eradicate the scum, the sooner we become the world leader we were before they started trying to bring us to a third world level.

"Decency, morality and honor"
:link: :laugh:
What color is the sky in your world? Inquiring minds want to know.

Again, the ignorant would applaud it, this is a given.

You're applauding? A pleasant surprise.

Forum List

Back