Wikileaks gives Clinton ultimatum

Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Lets tie 2 and 2 together here.

Clinton Staffer says not to believe anything coming from Wikileaks in next 2 days + Wikileaks giving Clinton ultimatum....HMMMMMMM!

I have had about enough of this phony Wikileaks bullshit. Assange has over promised and under delivered consistently. How many times has he said he is dropping a bombshell only to have it fizzle? The reality is all the emails he has exposed may actually be enough to expose the Clinton Crime syndicate, but he has delivered them in such a poor manner that the effect has been minimal.

Hey Julianne, if you got something drop it already.
The problem is that he understands what the emails say, most people don't and are not willing to put the time in to read them. The emails were and are damning and should have ended her run, but people either don't understand or don't care.

You're right...sorta. What it shows is his lack of understanding of the media and the news cycle. The emails are damning, but dropping them in tranches of 10-20 thousands makes it impossible for them to be evaluated and disseminated in a reasonable amount of time. And if he has something on Hillary that will destroy her, why threaten to release unless she drops out? She won't drop out, and he either doesn't understand that or actually doesn't have the goods.

He dropped the emails that got Debbie Wassermann Shultz out as DNC Chair the Sunday before the convention. That was a horrible time to drop it. It wasn't even on the radar by the time the bulldyke gave her acceptance speech on Thursday, and the Dems left the convention united with momentum. If he drops those on Wednesday before her speech Thursday, the dem party leaves the convention divided and in turmoil.

Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Clinton Staffer says not to believe anything coming from Wikileaks in next 2 days + Wikileaks giving Clinton ultimatum....HMMMMMMM!

I have had about enough of this phony Wikileaks bullshit. Assange has over promised and under delivered consistently. How many times has he said he is dropping a bombshell only to have it fizzle? The reality is all the emails he has exposed may actually be enough to expose the Clinton Crime syndicate, but he has delivered them in such a poor manner that the effect has been minimal.

The problem is that he understands what the emails say, most people don't and are not willing to put the time in to read them. The emails were and are damning and should have ended her run, but people either don't understand or don't care.

You're right...sorta. What it shows is his lack of understanding of the media and the news cycle. The emails are damning, but dropping them in tranches of 10-20 thousands makes it impossible for them to be evaluated and disseminated in a reasonable amount of time. And if he has something on Hillary that will destroy her, why threaten to release unless she drops out? She won't drop out, and he either doesn't understand that or actually doesn't have the goods.

He dropped the emails that got Debbie Wassermann Shultz out as DNC Chair the Sunday before the convention. That was a horrible time to drop it. It wasn't even on the radar by the time the bulldyke gave her acceptance speech on Thursday, and the Dems left the convention united with momentum. If he drops those on Wednesday before her speech Thursday, the dem party leaves the convention divided and in turmoil.

I agree with all of that. He could have had focused dumps which is what I thought he would do. But what he did is tantamount to what Obamacare did. They passed a bill of thousands of pages to which no one could read them let alone know if it was a tax or not.

Could be it is a false flag. He dumps them all in such an amount it will take months if not years to sort them out. By that time the country will have moved on from whatever they may contain. I am thinking that is the truth, he did it in a way that exposes them but doesn't expose them.

I agree with all of that. He could have had focused dumps which is what I thought he would do. But what he did is tantamount to what Obamacare did. They passed a bill of thousands of pages to which no one could read them let alone know if it was a tax or not.

Could be it is a false flag. He dumps them all in such an amount it will take months if not years to sort them out. By that time the country will have moved on from whatever they may contain. I am thinking that is the truth, he did it in a way that exposes them but doesn't expose them.

Yep, he actually had the goods but didn't know how to properly use it. I am guessing his ego is too big to seek advice from someone who could have orchestrated this in a way that would have taken the bulldyke down for good.

iu

Did it ever occur to any of you "lil" Einsteins" that someone who is committing a FELONY by hacking into a computer has an AGENDA to do so? And that someone who is that high tech advanced would also be able to delete and add context, or even write one of their own.

17 intelligence agencies have stated that these hacks are coming from Russia. Trump has snuggled up to Putin in many of his comments. At one time, even on video Trump encouraged Russia to do a cyber attack on the United States (state department) to find more Clinton emails.
17 intelligence agencies say this hacking is coming from Russia - Yahoo Search Results

14947383_1508158562533442_6727627001221325728_n.jpg

Did it ever occur to you that our government is corrupt as fuck?

That our media is no longer news?

That they are lying to you?

There is a way to validate the emails. 4 Chan explained it once - they know when it is authentic.

Did it ever occur to you that our government is corrupt as fuck?

That our media is no longer news?

That they are lying to you?

Clearly the only people that have corrupted you and dumbed you down is FOX NEWS. The only cable news network around that let's their audience dictate what they report on.

There is a way to validate the emails. 4 Chan explained it once - they know when it is authentic.

You're trusting someone who is committing a FELONY who has an agenda to do so. And yes they can alter emails to suit the needs of their agenda.

It happens all the time. How many friends have sent you an email or on Facebook who have told you someone hacked into their accounts and wrote something they never said. I can count 3.

14947383_1508158562533442_6727627001221325728_n.jpg

Forum List

Back