WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WikiLeaks Director Gavin MacFadyen Has Died, Publication Posts Tribute [Breaking]
upload_2016-10-23_8-13-11.png

Bodies are dropping but the zombies won't connect the dots of all the journalist being killed as the Government labels them as committing SUICIDE!!! IT IS BULL SHIT!!!

I will never forget when the attorney general and his aid both committed suicide a month apart in St. Louis, MO. I believe something was amiss and not suicides. We will never know.

• Banned
Did he commit suicide? I just read that he died after a short illness.
At this moment, I haven't finished reading it, I only mention it because that is what they always says happen when they want to shut someone up.

At this moment, I haven't finished reading it, I only mention it because that is what they always says happen when they want to shut someone up.

If you don't know the cause of his death, why are you trying to lead people to believe he was murdered?

• Banned

If you don't know the cause of his death, why are you trying to lead people to believe he was murdered?
Go read the article Wth hell do you think it's posted for I was being smart ass because those of us awake know how many bodies are dropping ..... GET IT now.. Go look up DEVILS BREATH, see how those illnesses can be purposely put out there go look up BIOWAR EFARE..

Go read the article Wth hell do you think it's posted for I was being smart ass because those of us awake know how many bodies are dropping ..... GET IT now.. Go look up DEVILS BREATH, see how those illnesses can be purposely put out there go look up BIOWAR EFARE..

Clearly, your hair is on fire.

• Banned

Clearly, your hair is on fire.
LOl that was too funny, I'm just in rush and don't have a lot of time for deep hearted loving replies right now. =) thanks for the laugh though.

Forum List

Back