Wikileaks Destroys Obama – Reveals His History Of Wiretapping Friends and Rivals

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Wikileaks Destroys Obama – Reveals His History Of Wiretapping Friends and Rivals

We ve had enough of Obama. He did his best to destroy America during his two terms.

Obama is a Muslim and Evil
Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it s Trump.
How much more are they going to let Obama get by with! Just because he is Americas first dark skinned President doesn t give him the right to destroy America !
Obama hates our nation! Case closed!

Racists always looking to blame the black guy for shit they've done .

At Right fabrication and outright lying.

The leaks, in fact, show that Trump is a secret transvestite Soviet belly dancer.

Racists always looking to blame the black guy for shit they've done .
I actually feel sad for you...out of all the things you come back in response to that post, you choose the antiquated, out-dated, over-used, snowflake 'standard', pulling the 'Race Card'. That was just...pathetic.

:p

We ve had enough of Obama. He did his best to destroy America during his two terms.

Obama is traitor to this country. I believe he will be found out and brought to justice for sedition soon enough. If anyone can accomplish this it s Trump.
How much more are they going to let Obama get by with! Just because he is Americas first dark skinned President doesn t give him the right to destroy America !

Now you started out petty well. Link to the post as evidence. Nicely done. Then you go off on a rant and lose all the good you've done. Now if someone else tries to answer a thread about Obama never did this or that with a link on this issue you get brought up as a trump card to show only insane racists believe that.

Stop helping your side.

And you are and IDIOT!

Forum List

Back