WikiLeaks' Assange To Sweden By End of Year

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Wikileaks Assange Loses Extradition Appeal in UK

LONDON (AP) -- Time seems to be running out for Julian Assange, whose long battle to avoid extradition to Sweden over suspected rape and molestation cases appears likely to end in failure unless he can get Britain's highest court to hear an appeal. In a major setback Wednesday in London's High Court, two British judges rejected Assange's move to block extradition to face questioning in Sweden.

Time to ante up? Some think he will appeal to Britain's Supreme Court, and also that they will turn him down. WikiLeaks has apparently stopped publishing government secrets for the time being and is on the verge of financial collapse.

Some think Assange will be in Sweden before the end of the year.

Wikileaks Assange Loses Extradition Appeal in UK

LONDON (AP) -- Time seems to be running out for Julian Assange, whose long battle to avoid extradition to Sweden over suspected rape and molestation cases appears likely to end in failure unless he can get Britain's highest court to hear an appeal. In a major setback Wednesday in London's High Court, two British judges rejected Assange's move to block extradition to face questioning in Sweden.

Time to ante up? Some think he will appeal to Britain's Supreme Court, and also that they will turn him down. WikiLeaks has apparently stopped publishing government secrets for the time being and is on the verge of financial collapse.

Some think Assange will be in Sweden before the end of the year

I would like to see him there myself.

Well, according to the grapevine, he made another appeal to put it off day before yesterday.

Well, he was a goofy guy before all this.

He's applying to have his extradition heard by the UK Supreme Court. Yea, good luck with that Julian. LMAO.

BBC News - Wikileaks' Julian Assange seeks Supreme Court hearing

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is applying to have his case against extradition to Sweden heard by the UK Supreme Court.

He lost a High Court battle earlier this month to halt his removal for questioning over alleged sex offences.

Mr Assange denies raping a woman and sexually molesting another in Stockholm in August 2010.

He's applying to have his extradition heard by the UK Supreme Court. Yea, good luck with that Julian. LMAO.

BBC News - Wikileaks' Julian Assange seeks Supreme Court hearing

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is applying to have his case against extradition to Sweden heard by the UK Supreme Court.

He lost a High Court battle earlier this month to halt his removal for questioning over alleged sex offences.

Mr Assange denies raping a woman and sexually molesting another in Stockholm in August 2010.
That seems to be the consensus of Assange news from Britain this past week. He's toast. I've also heard Sweden in so many words, is not all that happy about him and his case in their court, either.

Forum List

Back