Wikileaks Alcohol industry bribed congress to denounce cannabis

Then addicts can be locked in an attic or shed. Families used to take care of these problems themselves. They chained the drunk or addict to the wall. Later there were asylums.
Hmmm, when I was growing up around the greatest generation, I noticed grandad stopped drinking after you heard a thud from him passing out and hitting the floor, same with the great-great grandad...
The uncle fiend with the hypo, and shooting up drugs at home was never locked up in the family I knew, they were encouraged to work and get straight...
A lot of families had no clue when teens were drinking or taking acid and such. Some thought they could beat them straight, others just ignored that there was a problem in a member of their family. I recall people who never drank or did any type of drugs being whacko too but the problems were mostly left up to the families to deal with. We did not have food full of chema, fluoride in all the water and all the legal pharmaceuticals back then either. Generally those I knew that drank them self into that passed out stage were old vets that saw horrendous things in the WWI or older people that drank to attempt to forget some other misery in their life.
The drugs were stronger and they flowed from the docs in the 1960's and '70's in OKC...Plus all you could handle on the streets...I don't try to cover up the dirty part of human behaivior, no matter the cause...I am just tired of seeing how one tries to moralize one inhuman act with another, thinking that that is how humans should be subjugated to comply with what another human has as an ideology of existence......Proving that the myth of individual freedom is just a myth...Stop the damn propaganda and let's realize what is really is...Then maybe we can move on to a remedy, but rational people really know there is none..The system is and has been created to control....It's the ends of the means to justify the act..Whether it is a lack of, or and over abundance..
Yes I agree the beast has gotten out of control.
The blatant lying of both parties is a real piece of evidence which shows that these fellows are so brash and over confident they can lie to your face and never care the consequences, since they have a different set of justice guidelines than the rest of the powerless masses.....This is the point when people either try to stop it or allow it to run it's destructive course..
I am afraid lot of people are way too comfortable to jeopardize their own comforts to even consider helping those who can organize people to get rid of tyrants. The Tea Party has done a fair job at it to a degree so far but they could be ambushed still and derailed if they are not careful.

Hmmm, when I was growing up around the greatest generation, I noticed grandad stopped drinking after you heard a thud from him passing out and hitting the floor, same with the great-great grandad...
The uncle fiend with the hypo, and shooting up drugs at home was never locked up in the family I knew, they were encouraged to work and get straight...
A lot of families had no clue when teens were drinking or taking acid and such. Some thought they could beat them straight, others just ignored that there was a problem in a member of their family. I recall people who never drank or did any type of drugs being whacko too but the problems were mostly left up to the families to deal with. We did not have food full of chema, fluoride in all the water and all the legal pharmaceuticals back then either. Generally those I knew that drank them self into that passed out stage were old vets that saw horrendous things in the WWI or older people that drank to attempt to forget some other misery in their life.
The drugs were stronger and they flowed from the docs in the 1960's and '70's in OKC...Plus all you could handle on the streets...I don't try to cover up the dirty part of human behaivior, no matter the cause...I am just tired of seeing how one tries to moralize one inhuman act with another, thinking that that is how humans should be subjugated to comply with what another human has as an ideology of existence......Proving that the myth of individual freedom is just a myth...Stop the damn propaganda and let's realize what is really is...Then maybe we can move on to a remedy, but rational people really know there is none..The system is and has been created to control....It's the ends of the means to justify the act..Whether it is a lack of, or and over abundance..
The blatant lying of both parties is a real piece of evidence which shows that these fellows are so brash and over confident they can lie to your face and never care the consequences, since they have a different set of justice guidelines than the rest of the powerless masses.....This is the point when people either try to stop it or allow it to run it's destructive course..
I am afraid lot of people are way too comfortable to jeopardize their own comforts to even consider helping those who can organize people to get rid of tyrants. The Tea Party has done a fair job at it to a degree so far but they could be ambushed still and derailed if they are not careful.
The Tea party is doing it wrong....Every state they have been elected to run is failing economically..

The Tea party is doing it wrong....Every state they have been elected to run is failing economically..
We've been stuck in Iowa since we were stripped to the bone so I have not kept up on other states well.

I checked California's failed economy about ten years ago. Just a wild guess but it is probably a lot of their long term financial planning that has the problems. Most states can't overcome their retirement fund problems. That is also what has been taking out a lot of these cities along with their unfunded and unpaid bond issues. It will generally fall back to some corrupt administration policies and banksters/fund managers too. See that is the problem with just getting rid of things like the GMO's, big pharma and big agra policies. There is too much invested and if they legislate these things into oblivion immediately it would wipe out a lot of state retirement funds. The 2008 financial crash gives you an idea what can happen if things are not planned out well. That crash was known to be coming prior to 2000. The legislators in D.C. ignored the corruption and went full throttle with bs claiming it was going to be helping the people. Banks floated paper knowing what they were doing and only kept what was insured with federal funds. My case was the bank had the courts falsify transcript even and they wiped us out, made sure through the corrupt courts here that we could not even sue the manufacturer for purposely destroying my equipment plus they collected more than they were entitled to from SBA. No one has been willing do a f'ing thing about it even today as people make up more fraudulent crap like bogus property deeds on our property. The whole system is corrupt from top to bottom and bottom to top. Then when I was covered in caustic chemicals at work while trying to start over again those same SOB's were going to let me die. They lied and covered up and did everything possible to keep me from getting any help. Hell some of them are still wondering why I am still alive today and talk about getting an education the hard way.

You are right about the part if people do not take a stand for liberty and the freedom to make choices. Hopefully they won't do it all in a stupid manner.

Did you know the US as a young nation had no problem with hemp or marijuana? Or whiskey, rum and opium...
Were there cities of 9 million?

If someaddled person caused harm or injury the victim dispatched them on the spot. Addicts did not have a social safety net. No medical care, no EBT cards, no unemployment insurance when they get canned. No housing either. It was a short, brutal life.
is it true?....did you know Washington and Jefferson?.....

I don't have time to look into this personally, but I might suggest looking into how businesses in Alaska handled the legal/insurance issues of pot use on the job up here until it was made illegal in 1992.

As I recall we busted people for DUI when stoned, field sobriety test was proof enough, but idk it's been forever since I paid attention. I'd quit smoking it before it was made illegal and I was never comfortable driving while stoned so I never did it and kind of never looked much into it past when I quit.

Pot users should be removed from the general public, permanently.

Why?

Why do you care what other people do?
Because they don't stay locked in a basement. They are a danger to everyone else.
I've never had a house with a basement, is that a northern thing?
Then addicts can be locked in an attic or shed. Families used to take care of these problems themselves. They chained the drunk or addict to the wall. Later there were asylums.
Because I may smoke weed once a week doesn't mean I am an addict...
yea you are.....tipsey has implied in other threads that if you smoked pot 40 years ago,but havent smoked since you are an addict,thats the mindset of those who think "Reefer Madness" was a documentary on pot use and its effects.....

Well I can guarantee you that I'm not addicted, I quit in 1991 after /heavily/ partaking for 4-5 years. I haven't even thought about getting stoned since I quit.

If you want to talk about addiction, lets talk about something legal; smoking, I picked that shit up and now I think I'll need drugs to drop it. :/

Well I can guarantee you that I'm not addicted, I quit in 1991 after /heavily/ partaking for 4-5 years. I haven't even thought about getting stoned since I quit.

If you want to talk about addiction, lets talk about something legal; smoking, I picked that shit up and now I think I'll need drugs to drop it. :/

I smoked pot every day from the time I was 18 until when my first child was born at 23.

Then I quit. Ijust didn't smoke it anymore. I took one hit 10 years later and decided I no longer liked the effects, never touched in the 25 years since.

There is nothing even remotely addicting about pot.

Tobacco, now THAT shit is addictive. I went through legitimate withdrawals when I stopped smoking.

Yeah I've been I guess casually trying to quit for a long time. Stupid fucking shit, I'd quit when I had my first kido, back in 93, didn't smoke again until 2000, I can't even say for sure why I even started again but I've been kicking myself for it the past like 10 years or so. I've "seriously" tried to quit more times than I'd like to admit. The problem for me is that I enjoy it for some stupid reason so my will's just not in it, even though life would be a lot nicer if I quit. It's a burden to go places; like I'm going on vacation in March and I'm already fretting about the long flight and no smoking in the hotel and shit - it's not cool at all >.< I definitely don't recommend it to anyone...

Not sure about how everyone else feels but I prefer fully sober people to be around equipment. I do know that some potheads can and have put others at risk on construction sites. If someone want to imbibe that is fine but don't do it when they are situations where they can be putting others at risk with their hobby.

Have you ever seen in real life anyone on pot? Not tv commercials .

Lots. I knew t people that had car accidents while high. You are impaired on pot and the same standards should apply as alcohol

I knew tons of ppl who smoked it they can function just fine.

They probably had the crap laced with something, and or something you didn't know about. Pills etc.

And no matter what spin ppl try to put onto POT booze is a thousand times worse and it happens on a daily basis where someone kills someone while DUI

I know people that can function on it as well. My youngest son was a big ole pothead and I have the utmost respect for him. A great many of my husbands friends when we were in Cali are rabid smokers of some very fine fuckin pot grown by the best methods. But I've also known people that could seem sober after drinking a shitload of alcohol. Serious drinkers, they were. That doesn't mean the average high person can manage driving any better than a drunk. I have a horror of having my kids and grandkids out on the same road as anyone impaired.

Why?

Because they don't stay locked in a basement. They are a danger to everyone else.

You call yourself 'tipsy'?

Why?

there is a reason for that.....

Why?

Tipsy cats are adoreable just a bit of catnip is all it takes.

Tipsy cats are adoreable just a bit of catnip is all it takes.
yea get the cat high.....you fucking hypocrite....

Forum List

Back