Wikileaks Alcohol industry bribed congress to denounce cannabis

upload_2017-2-24_10-53-9.png

Jamaican Scientists Close in on Affordable CBD-Based Hepatitis Treatment – High Times

WikiLeaks: Alcohol Industry Bribed Congress To Denounce Cannabis - Expand your Consciousness

Newly leaked information reveals that officials in some of the top alcohol companies in America spent money on persuading members of Congress to pay attention to the alleged problem of “marijuana-impaired driving.”When one compares the effects of marijuana to alcohol, there really is no competition. To begin with, alcohol is responsible for approximately 88,000 deaths in the United States each year and marijuana… zero.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is totally logical when you think as a business would. Cannabis is becoming a great investment in stocks, it really has been proven to be exceptional medicine. By making it recreationally legal the booze industry would lose billions.

Many people aware of this would rather have a pot head walking around than some drunk jekyl and hyde violent, raping drunk.
Because the reality is people who smoke pot do not get violent and if they do because MSM liars tell you this msm is either totally full of it, or the person also was drinking on top of smoking it. Not to mention the possibility of taking pills.

Pot alone does not cause anything the lying MSM bs ads tell you.

I don't buy the zero.

Driving while high on pot is extremely dangerous and should be treated no differently that drunk driving.
I have no problems driving stoned, but drunk is another story...

I have BIG problems with you being on the road with me when you're stoned, and want you tossed in jail. That you have no care for the lives of others is obvious, but I want our laws to punish those like you who flagrantly endanger others by driving in a diminished capacity.

Thank you so much for all the nice smilies. More please.
6824b8f5e551acb22cd1cc0bd2627901.jpg

So you're saying that you support people driving on public roads and highways while under the influence of mind altering drugs?

Why am I not surprised?

WikiLeaks: Alcohol Industry Bribed Congress To Denounce Cannabis - Expand your Consciousness

Newly leaked information reveals that officials in some of the top alcohol companies in America spent money on persuading members of Congress to pay attention to the alleged problem of “marijuana-impaired driving.”When one compares the effects of marijuana to alcohol, there really is no competition. To begin with, alcohol is responsible for approximately 88,000 deaths in the United States each year and marijuana… zero.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is totally logical when you think as a business would. Cannabis is becoming a great investment in stocks, it really has been proven to be exceptional medicine. By making it recreationally legal the booze industry would lose billions.

Many people aware of this would rather have a pot head walking around than some drunk jekyl and hyde violent, raping drunk.
Because the reality is people who smoke pot do not get violent and if they do because MSM liars tell you this msm is either totally full of it, or the person also was drinking on top of smoking it. Not to mention the possibility of taking pills.

Pot alone does not cause anything the lying MSM bs ads tell you.

I don't buy the zero.

Driving while high on pot is extremely dangerous and should be treated no differently that drunk driving.
I have no problems driving stoned, but drunk is another story...

I have BIG problems with you being on the road with me when you're stoned, and want you tossed in jail. That you have no care for the lives of others is obvious, but I want our laws to punish those like you who flagrantly endanger others by driving in a diminished capacity.

Thank you so much for all the nice smilies. More please.
6824b8f5e551acb22cd1cc0bd2627901.jpg

So you're saying that you support people driving on public roads and highways while under the influence of mind altering drugs?

Why am I not surprised?
Nyquil is the best...

Pot users should be removed from the general public, permanently.
But if that happened I would miss tons of laughs when clowns like Moonglow post his funny stuff.
He doesn't know that I live in a secluded cabin in the woods and am not hardly ever in the general public..unless to commit a crime...
Could be he has forgotten how to laugh at silly dingbats too....:tongue:
Some people live in frustration.. I never saw the need for it.

Did you know the US as a young nation had no problem with hemp or marijuana? Or whiskey, rum and opium...
Were there cities of 9 million?

If someaddled person caused harm or injury the victim dispatched them on the spot. Addicts did not have a social safety net. No medical care, no EBT cards, no unemployment insurance when they get canned. No housing either. It was a short, brutal life.

Why?

Why do you care what other people do?
Because they don't stay locked in a basement. They are a danger to everyone else.
I've never had a house with a basement, is that a northern thing?
Then addicts can be locked in an attic or shed. Families used to take care of these problems themselves. They chained the drunk or addict to the wall. Later there were asylums.

Did you know the US as a young nation had no problem with hemp or marijuana? Or whiskey, rum and opium...
Were there cities of 9 million?

If someaddled person caused harm or injury the victim dispatched them on the spot. Addicts did not have a social safety net. No medical care, no EBT cards, no unemployment insurance when they get canned. No housing either. It was a short, brutal life.
You are most delusional and sociopathic in your aspect of human interaction and capital crimes....So is the president of the Philippines...

Why?

Because they don't stay locked in a basement. They are a danger to everyone else.
Then addicts can be locked in an attic or shed. Families used to take care of these problems themselves. They chained the drunk or addict to the wall. Later there were asylums.
Because I may smoke weed once a week doesn't mean I am an addict...

Why?

Hmmm, when I was growing up around the greatest generation, I noticed grandad stopped drinking after you heard a thud from him passing out and hitting the floor, same with the great-great grandad...
The uncle fiend with the hypo, and shooting up drugs at home was never locked up in the family I knew, they were encouraged to work and get straight...

Why?

Hmmm, when I was growing up around the greatest generation, I noticed grandad stopped drinking after you heard a thud from him passing out and hitting the floor, same with the great-great grandad...
The uncle fiend with the hypo, and shooting up drugs at home was never locked up in the family I knew, they were encouraged to work and get straight...
A lot of families had no clue when teens were drinking or taking acid and such (hard drugs). Some thought they could beat them straight, others just ignored that there was a problem in a member of their family. I recall people who never drank or did any type of drugs being whacko too but the problems were mostly left up to the families to deal with. We did not have food full of chema, fluoride in all the water and all the legal pharmaceuticals back then either. Generally those I knew that drank them self into that passed out stage were old vets that saw horrendous things in the WWI or older people that drank to attempt to forget some other misery in their life.

Why?

A lot of families had no clue when teens were drinking or taking acid and such. Some thought they could beat them straight, others just ignored that there was a problem in a member of their family. I recall people who never drank or did any type of drugs being whacko too but the problems were mostly left up to the families to deal with. We did not have food full of chema, fluoride in all the water and all the legal pharmaceuticals back then either. Generally those I knew that drank them self into that passed out stage were old vets that saw horrendous things in the WWI or older people that drank to attempt to forget some other misery in their life.
The drugs were stronger and they flowed from the docs in the 1960's and '70's in OKC...Plus all you could handle on the streets...I don't try to cover up the dirty part of human behaivior, no matter the cause...I am just tired of seeing how one tries to moralize one inhuman act with another, thinking that that is how humans should be subjugated to comply with what another human has as an ideology of existence......Proving that the myth of individual freedom is just a myth...Stop the damn propaganda and let's realize what is really is...Then maybe we can move on to a remedy, but rational people really know there is none..The system is and has been created to control....It's the ends of the means to justify the act..Whether it is a lack of, or and over abundance..

A lot of families had no clue when teens were drinking or taking acid and such. Some thought they could beat them straight, others just ignored that there was a problem in a member of their family. I recall people who never drank or did any type of drugs being whacko too but the problems were mostly left up to the families to deal with. We did not have food full of chema, fluoride in all the water and all the legal pharmaceuticals back then either. Generally those I knew that drank them self into that passed out stage were old vets that saw horrendous things in the WWI or older people that drank to attempt to forget some other misery in their life.
The drugs were stronger and they flowed from the docs in the 1960's and '70's in OKC...Plus all you could handle on the streets...I don't try to cover up the dirty part of human behaivior, no matter the cause...I am just tired of seeing how one tries to moralize one inhuman act with another, thinking that that is how humans should be subjugated to comply with what another human has as an ideology of existence......Proving that the myth of individual freedom is just a myth...Stop the damn propaganda and let's realize what is really is...Then maybe we can move on to a remedy, but rational people really know there is none..The system is and has been created to control....It's the ends of the means to justify the act..Whether it is a lack of, or and over abundance..
Yes I agree the beast has gotten out of control.

Yes I agree the beast has gotten out of control.
The blatant lying of both parties is a real piece of evidence which shows that these fellows are so brash and over confident they can lie to your face and never care the consequences, since they have a different set of justice guidelines than the rest of the powerless masses.....This is the point when people either try to stop it or allow it to run it's destructive course..

Forum List

Back