Wife Didn't Know She Was Filming The Cops Killing Her Husband [VIDEO]

BTW heres what happens when you try to lend support to blacks over a possible injustice.....they tell you to shut up stand in back or beat you .

Berkeley-California-Hippie-Smashed-By-Nigs.jpg

The truth about manonthestreet comes out. Racism always does.

Did you read the coroner report you posted?

"Minimal physical trauma". Meaning the cops did nothing that would lead them to believe their actions would kill him.

A freak accident.

"Minimal physical trauma". Meaning the cops did nothing that would lead them to believe their actions would kill him.

A freak accident.

You dont need a lot of physical trauma to stop someone from breathing. You're thinking of "beating" which is different than "breathing"

You're missing a "r" and "h"

A freak accident.

And there are so many ...

:rolleyes:

Funny can libs here explain were their outrage was when Luis was killed...............class ........anyone...........

A freak accident.

My bet is that you looked at the photos of gz and Darrel Wilson and, even though there was almost no signs of "physical trauma", bet you thought/said/wrote they were beaten to within an inch of their lives. .

Yep. I bet you did.

A freak accident.

My bet is that you looked at the photos of gz and Darrel Wilson and, even though there was almost no signs of "physical trauma", bet you thought/said/wrote they were beaten to within an inch of their lives. .

Yep. I bet you did.

Check out my other thread on the girl that got her eye socket broken by a cop. They are actually excusing it because the girl kicked the cop.

Girl kick is equal to a man breaking a chicks eye socket

Wilson got hit with a blush applicator which is equal to shooting someone 6 times

I call it the "black scale" where the bare minimum actions made by blacks is equal to the extreme actions of anyone they come in contact with

Funny can libs here explain were their outrage was when Luis was killed...............class ........anyone...........

Like so many rabid RWs, you're functionally illiterate.

Here's what I think you meant to write"

Funny. Can liberals here explain where their outrage was when Luis was killed?

IF that is what you meant, my answer is this:

I just found out about the killing so my "outrage" is right here.

More to the point is, where is YOUR outrage right now?

yeah thats it.........always trying to put words in peoples mouth......think thats called lying.

A freak accident.

Yep. I bet you did.

GZ...I barely followed. I didnt really care.

Wilson...no. I didnt assume that. It was irrelevant. Brown tried to take the officers gun during a fight. Thats an almost guaranteed death sentence. I couldnt care less if Wilson was hurt...Brown wasnt getting that gun.

Bucs was just in my other thread defending the cops before...BEFORE watching the video.

Forum List

Back