Wife accidentally shoots husband trying to bring her breakfast in bed

True, but I immediately thought of those as an alarm system, myself. Thinking military and their pay, depending on rank, I would imagine many might install an app and consider it their security. Not trying to be argumentative either, just know of several people that have used these apps and consider them their security.
Seen At 11 Home Security Through Your Smartphone CBS New York so here is some info. If you only have a single device in one room, and you get the alert, and by then they left that room, you would only know there is someone there, but not who.
From Cbs
The cheapest method is a free app called “Presence.” Very simply, it lets users turn their old iPhones or iPads into home security cameras, and view the live streams through their current phones — wherever they might be — for free.

“If there’s motion being detected, it can send you an alert on your phone,” Carey said.

But security experts warn that to get all the full benefits of these options, a lot of work is required on the part of the resident.

“You kind of have to put the burden on yourself to be able to monitor when there’s an alert for a motion detection going on, be able to grab your phone, and maybe call the police if you are concerned,” Carey said.

You can make your alarm silent yet send you a message such as to your phone.
This doesn't make sense to me. If he triggered the alarm, he would have a) heard it and b) shut it off
Yes. Plus you have to deactivate an alarm, there is a sound to remind you, I doubt that can be made silent.
I'm not trying to be argumentative, but those are apps. She claimed she set the alarm system.

Forum List

Back