WI Sheriff Schmaling: ‘ELECTION LAW WAS NOT JUST BROKEN BUT SHATTERED!” – Releases Evidence Of Election Fraud In Racine, Wisconsin

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

WI Sheriff Schmaling:

‘ELECTION LAW WAS NOT JUST BROKEN BUT SHATTERED!

Releases Evidence Of Election Fraud In Racine, Wisconsin

The Racine Sheriff’s Office will have a hearing on Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Sheriff’s substation. Sheriff Schmaling promised to reveal the results of the investigation they conducted in Racine County and Wisconsin. Hopefully, they will be able to answer any questions and offer proper documentation.
fb-300x237.jpg

Comment:
The biggest reveal here is that the elected Dem AG for the State was informed and refused to even accept the documentation, much less launch an investigation.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies indeed cheated. Why would America vote for a guy who would destroy jobs, cause massive inflation, skyrocketing energy prices, open borders, etc. America wouldn't. So what option is left then but to steal it. And they did. They have to put America back on the decline and on the globalist NWO tyranny train.
Indeed the PM/DSA Democrat Commies and Deep State government tried and succeeded in carrying out a coup d' etat.

I just had a thread closed and was told this investigation by the Sheriff is a conspiracy theory. Do not Taz me tell me how an investigation by a duly elected sheriff is a conspiracy? Answer me now.
Already a thread on this and yes, it's a conspiracy theory
Your bias is sickening.

Last edited:
I just had a thread closed and was told this investigation by the Sheriff is a conspiracy theory. Do not Taz me tell me how an investigation by a duly elected sheriff is a conspiracy? Answer me now.

Your bias is sickening.
Sheriff...Schmaling....LOL. :auiqs.jpg:Well, I guess even if you have a badge, it can still mean you're just cooked in the head.
Yes...this "investigation" found 8 whole cases of suspected fraud...in a nursing home.
So unless you and the rest of the brain damaged alt-right nation think the entire state is made up voters in nursing homes....
Congratulations...you've found your one off's. Hey, fraud happens in every election...but not enough to swing a state around 21K votes.
Interestingly, it doesn't say who the votes were actually for. :)

Sheriff...Schmaling....LOL. :auiqs.jpg:Well, I guess even if you have a badge, it can still mean you're just cooked in the head.
Yes...this "investigation" found 8 whole cases of suspected fraud...in a nursing home.
So unless you and the rest of the brain damaged alt-right nation think the entire state is made up voters in nursing homes....
Congratulations...you've found your one off's. Hey, fraud happens in every election...but not enough to swing a state around 21K votes.
Interestingly, it doesn't say who the votes were actually for. :)
That is because they do not who they were for because that is not what they are investigating. You are too stupid to participate in this discussion.

Jack tackles the big issues on a case by case basis . . . . as if they were all different cases. Now he ADMITS all elections have fraud after telling us for a year that there was no fraud in the election! And he will stick by that claim until he finds 7.1 million fraudulent votes all in one place! :spinner:

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT BRANDON!

1623885033558.jpg

WI Sheriff Schmaling:

‘ELECTION LAW WAS NOT JUST BROKEN BUT SHATTERED!

Releases Evidence Of Election Fraud In Racine, Wisconsin

The Racine Sheriff’s Office will have a hearing on Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Sheriff’s substation. Sheriff Schmaling promised to reveal the results of the investigation they conducted in Racine County and Wisconsin. Hopefully, they will be able to answer any questions and offer proper documentation.
fb-300x237.jpg

Comment:
The biggest reveal here is that the elected Dem AG for the State was informed and refused to even accept the documentation, much less launch an investigation.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies indeed cheated. Why would America vote for a guy who would destroy jobs, cause massive inflation, skyrocketing energy prices, open borders, etc. America wouldn't. So what option is left then but to steal it. And they did. They have to put America back on the decline and on the globalist NWO tyranny train.
Indeed the PM/DSA Democrat Commies and Deep State government tried and succeeded in carrying out a coup d' etat.

The results of the "hearing" must not have been very impressive....

Wake us up when this guy makes some arrests....that IS what law enforcement does...right?

Jack tackles the big issues on a case by case basis . . . . as if they were all different cases. Now he ADMITS all elections have fraud after telling us for a year that there was no fraud in the election! And he will stick by that claim until he finds 7.1 million fraudulent votes all in one place! :spinner:

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT BRANDON!

View attachment 557447
Yep 8 votes. That would have swung the election. LOL.
And stop posting your Friday night selfies!! :auiqs.jpg:

The results of the "hearing" must not have been very impressive....

Wake us up when this guy makes some arrests....that IS what law enforcement does...right?
That is only if the AG in WI. decides to prosecute. Chances are he will not because proving fraud is the last thing they want to do.

That is only if the AG in WI. decides to prosecute. Chances are he will not because proving fraud is the last thing they want to do.

Wow.. You can't be this stupid can you?

The county sheriff doesn't need the State AG to do anything. The local county attorney would decide to file charges or not.

Whether the county attorney does anything or not; the sheriff can still make arrests based on probable cause.

Again skippy, wake us up when the Sheriff actually makes an arrest.

Wow.. You can't be this stupid can you?

The county sheriff doesn't need the State AG to do anything. The local county attorney would decide to file charges or not.

Whether the county attorney does anything or not; the sheriff can still make arrests based on probable cause.

Again skippy, wake us up when the Sheriff actually makes an arrest.
That county attorney works under the AG, Einstein, and like Barr he can stop prosecutions from happening.

That county attorney works under the AG, Einstein, and like Barr he can stop prosecutions from happening.

I don't even know where to begin. You have zero understanding of the law.

Actually, I mis-spoke earlier. Its the District Attorney who would be the one to prosecute, not the county attorney. Either way, the County attorney/ or DA don't work "under" the state AG. They are elected by the voters of the county.

What you're talking about is a "no bill" or dismissed charges which happens every day in every district attorney's office.

A "no bill" or if charges are dropped....doesn't stop the county sheriff from arresting someone based on probable cause.

So, boy, again, wake us up when the sheriff arrests someone.

Forum List

Back