Why You Never Stop for Peaceful Protestors

Passed with an "A" in college, pretty good at tactics. I'm OK on a good day, what about you?
Almost every 'A' student I know, couldn't pass a common sense set of tests. Logic has nothing to do with grades. It's the ability to recognize and use common sense. So, I see you're one of those.

Passed with an "A" in college, pretty good at tactics. I'm OK on a good day, what about you?
Almost every 'A' student I know, couldn't pass a common sense set of tests. Logic has nothing to do with grades. It's the ability to recognize and use common sense. So, I see you're one of those.
Yep, and too late for you to do anything about it. Already finished formal education and two careers, drawing retirements from both. Apparently had enough logic to plan ahead for the foreseeable future, and that is really all it ever takes.

Yep, and too late for you to do anything about it. Already finished formal education and two careers, drawing retirements from both. Apparently had enough logic to plan ahead for the foreseeable future, and that is really all it ever takes.
And yet you're following demofk kkkers, who don't think your money is yours. And you think you're logical. hahahahahahahahahahaha

you obviously have no recognition skills

Forum List

Back