Why Would Trump Hold Onto Anything From His Presidency That Would Give ANYONE Grounds to Invade His Private Space With a Search Warrant?

If you're going to rewrite history and pretend the Democrat party ever wasn't trying to destroy him, at least don't do it when almost everyone alive remembers you are lying
The Democratic party demanded he be held responsible for his actions. Whether that destroyed him wasn't the point.

Trump sabotages everything he touches, then of course.................blames everything, on someone else.

OMG I'm laughing my ass off. Re-read your post and say two words, Joe Biden. This is the funniest post you've ever written, it's hysterical. Democrats can't see your own hypocrisy, you just can't

OMG I'm laughing my ass off. Re-read your post and say two words, Joe Biden. This is the funniest post you've ever written, it's hysterical. Democrats can't see your own hypocrisy, you just can't
I understand. Crazy people, like you often burst into laughter for reasons nobody knows. It's just the nature of crazy.

The Democratic party demanded he be held responsible for his actions. Whether that destroyed him wasn't the point.

It sucks to be Republicans and accountable for our actions when we could be Democrats and we wouldn't be!

A spy planted by the FBI?
Of course, they did, and to punish her, they made her play golf with Trump and his girlfriend.

1661620392906.png

It's been seven years. I think claiming that we are rushing them is kinda silly.
Then, why are you?

Just a few months ago, they were still quietly asking him to return the top secret documents.
Yes, they set the precedent for that with Hillary's server, which had documents she bleachbitted and hammered out of existance.

Are you openly admitting that Trump is so loathsome that he should not be treated with as much deference as Hillary was?

Yes, they set the precedent for that with Hillary's server, which had documents she bleachbitted and hammered out of existance.

Are you openly admitting that Trump is so loathsome that he should not be treated with as much deference as Hillary was?
We finally agree on something. Trump is loathsome

That was a bullshit post, but yes, trump needs to be held responsible for his actions.

Bull shit is your crap that Democrats are accountable for anything. You need to get over your lying problem. In the meantime, criminals across America thank you for your service. That's a double for rapists, slave traders and sex traffickers on the southern border.

Slavers on the southern border love the Democrat party. Brings back memories for you, huh?

Then why can’t our super intelligent government pout him on trial and criminally prosecute him?
I don't know for sure but I would guess that Trump has broken new ground in many areas and there simply is no legal precedence that they can rely on to tell them what to do.

And because he's a former president and was a sitting president at the time of the Jan 6th attacks on the Capitol, it would seem to me that they wanted to be cautious about their actions so that they weren't setting BAD precedence for any future presidents and appointed officials.

Because face it, due to the cult-like devotion to Trump and the Republican party by some, they may have been afraid that when the numbers change, then they will be retaliated against, just out of spite, for having attempted to hold Trump accountable.

I don't know for sure but I would guess that Trump has broken new ground in many areas and there simply is no legal precedence that they can rely on to tell them what to do.
Comey used the "this is new ground, and no one has ever been prosecuted for this before," as an excuse not to prosecute Hillary, or raid her home for the illegal server with thousands of highly-classified documents on it
And because he's a former president and was a sitting president at the time of the Jan 6th attacks on the Capitol, it would seem to me that they wanted to be cautious about their actions so that they weren't setting BAD precedence for any future presidents and appointed officials.
If this is how they act when they are concerned about setting a precedent that might come back to haunt a Democrat, I'd hate to see how they acted if they weren't concerned about that.
Because face it, due to the cult-like devotion to Trump and the Republican party by some, they may have been afraid that when the numbers change, then they will be retaliated against, just out of spite, for having attempted to hold Trump accountable.
They will be held accountable, yes. If they refuse to allow themselves to be held accountable by hiding information and citing "ongoing investigations," they will be eliminated from law enforcement, as they should have been long ago.

Forum List

Back