Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

Dems are in power in the institutions. Including k-12. They are the marxists. There is no truth in teaching that people of European ancestry are uniquely evil and racist. Indeed the opposite is true. Only in white west are we expected to allow all of the world to move here. The places these people come from would never accept 5 or 50 million whites. Ever.
I don’t agree with you that that is literally what is being taught. And…well, as to having to accept whites immigrating…they had no choice, they had to. All of which to say…it isn’t black and white (ok…pun intended).

Sounds like someone is mad that it has been demonstrated that state power trumps that of the central government in the real world.

639c6762759a4b2330ae0823dcf9bead922273c01bd2a481480f22a9279ce121.jpg

Why is everyone white? Why is the only church Christian?

How does that represent family values?

Rather than link it all to sources (I will if you insist), I’ll state it since it has been in the news. But, I didn’t say what you just said: it’s using the power of the state.

The “don’t say gay” law Is one example.

Another is several laws on Demonstrations.

The bill redefines rioting and gives broad discretion to law enforcement in how to define it. The vagueness of these laws is deliberate, because when people don’t have a clear legal line, they can’t tell what is legal or not, and will be afraid to protest because it could be a felony.

Another law places limits on who can demonstrate or set up space in the Florida Capitol, requiring not just a permit, but that it be approved by special departments and that it “align with the state’s mission”.

Meanwhile, as DeSantis signs a bill to stop “Big Tech” from “censoring” free speech, be is also looking at using the government to censor freedom of the media by doing away the high bar for suing public figures. This opens all media to a ton of frivolous lawsuits and will ultimately stifle free expression especially for smaller entities without the resources to fight it.

These are just a few examples of legislation thart directly impacts basic rights.

1 Don't say gay is not a bill. His bill doesn't even have the word gay in it. Don't say gay is something the media and social media progressives came up with so they had a catchy title in order to make it seem worse than it is.

You're "don't say gay" bill is to prevent teachers, schools and educators to not push gender identity politics on children and pre teens in public schools. It isn't a right that public schools be able to push gender and sexual identity on children. It wasn't anti gay in the least. But you don't know that because you didn't read it. It puts the subject back into the hands of the parents where it should be.

2 the capitol thing is all speculation. A lot of "we fear it might mean", "it could be taken as" and "some might think". It doesn't actually say in there he is taking away rights. All it says is that you have to go through a process inside the capitol, outside it doesn't count. No rights have been taken away, he didn't say no one can be there unless they say what he wants, it's all just very vauge assumptions and misleading text.

3 your article about how is attacking bloggers and attacking freedom of speech is false. He doesn't even approve of it and he didn't create.

In fact all of your links are incorrect and very biased against republicans and or desantis and not telling the whole truth and spin their articles to create a bad reflection. Their credibility is lessened even further by using back handed comments, alarmist wording and borderline insults. What kind of real news source does that?

So far you haven't said anything that is worth even considering.

Your credibility is lessened even further by looking at your post count vs reaction score. It tells me you're just a contrarian and a instigator.

I dismiss all of your arguments.

How in the living hell you became a mod I'll never know. You and dontazmebro just amaze me you are mods and make me desperately wish I could put mods on my ignore list.

Last edited:
I don't understand the left's obsession regarding children. It's a no win situation for them. Parents won't stand for it
Some parents who are missing in action are who they prey on.
They will indoctrinate unless stopped.
They seem to be pushing their 'Liberal World Order" agenda

Serious question. DeSantis has done more than any other candidate or recent president to increase the power of the state over individual rights and no one seems to care. Is conservative ideology changed in terms of using the state to enforce it’s desired social outcome?
Economic conservatives want small government, because they want nothing to reduce economic inequality.

Social conservatives want a government strong enough to defend and promote their traditional social values.

So there is really no contradiction. There are just two very different kinds of conservatism.

Coyote you cant teach that one race is more inherently evil or racist than another. That's CRT you have your head in the sand. And as I said its really easy to prove non whites are more racist and ethnocentric than whites.

Democrats do what they want to achieve their social outcome now.
In blue states do you think anyone censors the gay books in school libraries, or their pushing sex changes for kids?
In blue states books by Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor J. Philippe Rushton are censored.

Why is everyone white? Why is the only church Christian?

How does that represent family values?
Why focus on their DNA? That's how they were born. They have no control over that.

But since you brought up race, the large majority of Black children are raised in single-parent households, and the large majority of White children are raised in households with a father and mother. This is certainly part of the problem, and it needs to be addressed in a desperate manner, and not by throwing money at it - that will perpetuate the problem.

But really, it's just a meme.

Regards,
Jim

1 Don't say gay is not a bill. His bill doesn't even have the word gay in it. Don't say gay is something the media and social media progressives came up with so they had a catchy title in order to make it seem worse than it is.

It doesn’t literally need to to have that effect.

You're "don't say gay" bill is to prevent teachers, schools and educators to not push gender identity politics on children and pre teens in public schools. It isn't a right that public schools be able to push gender and sexual identity on children. It wasn't anti gay in the least. But you don't know that because you didn't read it. It puts the subject back into the hands of the parents where it should be.

Not really. It effectively prevents teachers from any discussion that is not hetero oriented.

2 the capitol thing is all speculation. A lot of "we fear it might mean", "it could be taken as" and "some might think". It doesn't actually say in there he is taking away rights. All it says is that you have to go through a process inside the capitol, outside it doesn't count. No rights have been taken away, he didn't say no one can be there unless they say what he wants, it's all just very vauge assumptions and misleading text.

Inside the Capitol you must have an agency sponsor you. In a mostly Republican government, how many liberal causes will be sponsored?

The fact that the language of these bills IS VAGUE is precisely the problem.

3 your article about how is attacking bloggers and attacking freedom of speech is false. He doesn't even approve of it and he didn't create.

In fact all of your links are incorrect and very biased against republicans and or desantis and not telling the whole truth and spin their articles to create a bad reflection. Their credibility is lessened even further by using back handed comments, alarmist wording and borderline insults. What kind of real news source does that?

Do you ever read rightwing news?

So far you haven't said anything that is worth even considering.

Your credibility is lessened even further by looking at your post count vs reaction score. It tells me you're just a contrarian and a instigator.

I dismiss all of your arguments.

You obsess over this in every interaction we’ve had. That leads me to think you are one of those people who obsessively keeps tabs on his scores and probably spends his free time checking to see if he has any new “likes”.

You lack any interesting qualities that would make it worth engaging in discussion with you.

:bye1:

Coyote you cant teach that one race is more inherently evil or racist than another. That's CRT you have your head in the sand. And as I said its really easy to prove non whites are more racist and ethnocentric than whites.
The problem is, that isn’t CRT. But I don’t want to go down that rabbit hole in this thread.

Forum List

Back