Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

Serious question. DeSantis has done more than any other candidate or recent president to increase the power of the state over individual rights and no one seems to care. Is conservative ideology changed in terms of using the state to enforce it’s desired social outcome?

Before I can comment I need you to link me to sources how he took away individual rights in favor of the state in the ways you're speaking about.

Serious question. DeSantis has done more than any other candidate or recent president to increase the power of the state over individual rights and no one seems to care. Is conservative ideology changed in terms of using the state to enforce it’s desired social outcome?
The Schools pushing CRT and LQBT indoctrination are part of the state idiot. It's the state clamping down or rogue elements within the state.

I am very pleased with the way he has run the state. Best Governor in my life time. He kept Florida from going bat shit crazy during the Pandemic and I like his attack on wokeness. He has done a lot of good things.

However, I didn't like that he signed the bill allowing the Internet tax. He ran on a platform of lower taxation and he allowed that filthy ass tax to be passed.

I am also disappointed that he is not pressuring the Legislature to pass Open Carry. He is being a chickenshit by saying that he will pas whatever the Legislature gives him. He will claim victory with not having to get a permit to carry but that missed the boat.

As far as being President he would be better than anyone else I can think of that has a chance of winning. Trump did a great job but the relentless attack by the Democrat scum has left him too damaged to win again. Too bad we let the Democrat filth get away with stealing the 2020 election and using the government to attack political opposition.

What I don't understand is why would anybody ever have voted for Joe Potatohead. A 46 year record of being wrong on every issue and a record of corruption that would even make the Clintons envious. a friggin idiot by all measurements and an absolute failure as President.

Last edited:

What conservative would give a shit what a piece of LIbtARd trash thinks about how the conservative should vote?

Bait_1430468619637.jpg

The fact that you cant understand why or even have to ask such a silly question really magnifies the issues with you diehard Dims.

Your confusion is that the premise of your post is a complete lie.

The sad reality is that most people actually want authoritarians in power. DeSantis represents where the right is at the moment, ready to embrace authoritarianism to force their moral righteousness on the nation.

Just like the left wants to do.

We have lost the core concept of the nation, the individual.

Forum List

Back