Why would anyone live in New York?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The once great city has been run into the ground by the two biggest idiots to ever be elected, Bill DeBlasio and Andrew Cuomo. Their priorities in this year of the pandemic was to let Black Lives Matter take over their city and order Covid infected patients into helpless nursing homes turning them into death chambers. Now they've closed the schools again. Who the hell puts up with this? There are 49 other options that are better than the New York hell hole.

The once great city has been run into the ground by the two biggest idiots to ever be elected, Bill DeBlasio and Andrew Cuomo. Their priorities in this year of the pandemic was to let Black Lives Matter take over their city and order Covid infected patients into helpless nursing homes turning them into death chambers. Now they've closed the schools again. Who the hell puts up with this? There are 49 other options that are better than the New York hell hole.

It is a shIthole city.

Been to some other nice parts of the state.

It is a shIthole city.

That is true, upstate New York is beautiful, at least it was back in the day when I saw it.

It is a shIthole city.

That is true, upstate New York is beautiful, at least it was back in the day when I saw it.

Finger lakes.

Watkins Glenn

Tuhannok Falls

Lake Erie

lake Ontario

Niagra River

the falls

Chataqua

NY is the cultural and financial epicenter of the nation.

Have you visited lately?
I visited my Brooklyn friend last December and found an exciting, vibrant city with so many delightful attractions and venues it was hard to see how people could possibly be bored!

We have all made sacrifices in the face of this pandemic. Taking it out on New York City seems particularly short sighted considering what it went through last Spring.

It would be like vacationing in New Orleans after Katrina and calling the whole place a shithole.

Have you visited lately?
I visited my Brooklyn friend last December and found an exciting, vibrant city with so many delightful attractions and venues it was hard to see how people could possibly be bored!

We have all made sacrifices in the face of this pandemic. Taking it out on New York City seems particularly short sighted considering what it went through last Spring.

It would be like vacationing in New Orleans after Katrina and calling the whole place a shithole.
:auiqs.jpg:

Have you visited lately?

NYC is a great place. I wish I could go there more often. When Broadway opens back up...I plan to.

Even before this, I questioned why anybody wants to even live in a city at all. Constant traffic, people everywhere, loud noises, Not my cup of tea.

Even before this, I questioned why anybody wants to even live in a city at all. Constant traffic, people everywhere, loud noises, Not my cup of tea.
I took the family for a visit around 10 years ago for a special 4th of July trip. It was a great trip very exciting to see, taking the subway. But definitely not where I would want to live even in the area. Now I view New York the same way I do Mexico. Stay away.

Nyc died long time ago
Whats falling apart now is its soulless husk...whats left of it

Or As they'd say in the old neighborhood
What tha fuck is wrong wit choo....its finished ......yea and Fuck you cvs shoppers

Lefty Progressive establishment main stream " culture" and politics have destroyed it all

A soulless husk
Now boarded up .....
90 year old restaurants not coming back ....

Nice 4 million dollar soho apt ya got there lol

The 70s 80s and 90s were sumthin else ....im glad I was there for most of it ...no doubt..in many ways truly a blessing

Its dead Jim

Let it burn
Save the shit outta the Frick! Before the savages get it lol

I took the family for a visit around 10 years ago for a special 4th of July trip. It was a great trip very exciting to see, taking the subway. But definitely not where I would want to live even in the area. Now I view New York the same way I do Mexico. Stay away.

Yes, visiting is ok but I am perfectly happy in the country and the suburbs.

Forum List

Back