Why Would Any White Person Vote for Reparations Joe?

Uh, the dog loved it so much he shit himself...and the feces were rolling down the front window. Mormon Mitt thought this was a funny and endearing story, of course.

Guy, if that was you or I who got that DUI, that would have followed us around for the rest of our lives, every time we applied for a job.

That was all leftist made-up BS. People used to throw their dogs in the back of their pickup truck. In the day nobody cared. The dog just went for the ride wagging his tail.

How racist could they have been where Richard Nixon was saying, "Damn, son, ratchet it back a bit."

I was talking about Donald Trump, not Nixon. Nice dodge attempt.

Nobody claimed Tara Reade was telling the truth, and a lot of people straight up called her a liar.

We weren't talking about conduct issues, we were talking specifically about public statements for 30 years ago, which you take out of context, while ignoring the racist, vile shit that comes out of this man's mouth every fucking day.

But then again, you agree with the racist, vile shit that comes out of Trump's mouth. That's why you love him.

Give me one statement ever made by Donald Trump that was racist. Before you do, I suggest you go to the dictionary and look the word up.

That was all leftist made-up BS. People used to throw their dogs in the back of their pickup truck. In the day nobody cared. The dog just went for the ride wagging his tail.

Uh, that wasn't the story Mitt told. He strapped the dog's kennel to the TOP of the car, and the dog shit itself so bad feces were rolling down the windsheild

Nixon, who was notoriously racist, found Trump's conduct so bad they had to intervene.

Give me one statement ever made by Donald Trump that was racist.

Guy, we've been over this... you'll claim his statement's aren't racist because to you, those people have it coming.

Kind of like you are always whining about your HUD Neighbors because you are totally not racist and better than they are.

Guy, we've been over this... you'll claim his statement's aren't racist because to you, those people have it coming.

Kind of like you are always whining about your HUD Neighbors because you are totally not racist and better than they are.

And do you think if my neighbors were white HUD people, throwing garbage all over the place, making noise all night waking my tenants on work nights, shooting at their wife in their own house, I would approve of it because of their race?

No, we haven't been through this before. So I'll ask again, what racist thing did Trump ever say about blacks that is defined by the dictionary as racist?

My county voted 83% for Trump in 2016 and today I saw 4 idiots by the roadside with Biden signs. " Honk if you're for Biden" signs as well. Nobody was honking. Most flipped them the bird. Here's the real kicker...they were white :disbelief:WTF? If you're white why would you vote for Biden? So the Democratic Party in Congress can steal your $$$ and give it to black people who were never slaves?

Mine was 86% Trump, 11% Hildo and there was ALOT of other counties the same! I bet it's going to be even higher now after this election. Poor stupid dems, vote for a loser again.

I have seen exactly 0 bidum signs.

Not all white people are racist. You probably have liver surrounded.by racists of your life and you think it is normal.

You ain't black unless you vote for me.
They want to put ya'al back in chains.
I didn't want to send my kid to a racial jungle.
Poor kids are just as bright as white kids.
You can't go to a 7-11 unless you speak Indian.
Most AMERICANS were racists back down many left that crap behind the leftovers are with trump.

Not all white people are racist. You probably have liver surrounded.by racists of your life and you think it is normal.

You ain't black unless you vote for me.
They want to put ya'al back in chains.
I didn't want to send my kid to a racial jungle.
Poor kids are just as bright as white kids.
You can't go to a 7-11 unless you speak Indian.
Joe would have gotten his azz tuned up for those comments. This man is a walking talking touchy feely bigot. how the hell did he last 47 years?
Most of the old folks were racist....heck most of the country was. the US came a long way but there is a good 20 to 30% left and most are trump supporters.

And do you think if my neighbors were white HUD people, throwing garbage all over the place, making noise all night waking my tenants on work nights, shooting at their wife in their own house, I would approve of it because of their race?

I don't think you'd be bitching about it incessantly, no.

No, we haven't been through this before.

Yes, we have, many times. Mexicans are rapists, execute the Central Park 5, the Nazis are very fine people. And you'll come up with excuses about how he didn't say what he actually said.

Yes, we have, many times. Mexicans are rapists, execute the Central Park 5, the Nazis are very fine people. And you'll come up with excuses about how he didn't say what he actually said.

He never said those things, that's why. He said Mexico (as in the country) are sending us their rapists. He didn't say Mexican people are all rapists. That's a leftist lie. Challenge me on that and I'll provide a video or text not taken out of context. His comments about the 5 had nothing to do with race. It had to do with their alleged crimes. He never said Nazi's were fine people. Again, another leftist lie I'm willing to prove if you agree to read or watch what he actually said.

He never said those things, that's why.

Sure, you go with that...

1603961809243.png

Uh, that wasn't the story Mitt told. He strapped the dog's kennel to the TOP of the car, and the dog shit itself so bad feces were rolling down the windsheild

Nixon, who was notoriously racist, found Trump's conduct so bad they had to intervene.

Give me one statement ever made by Donald Trump that was racist.

Nixon was a great President. Especially invading Cambodia. Best thing that happened when he was President was when Ohio National Guard opened up on that campus scum.

The only reparation paid were to slave owners.

And now the Democrats want reparations to people who were never slaves, and were descendants of people who were fortunately for them, brought here. These people would be back in Africa today if not for their forefathers. Why should they need reparations for that?

My county voted 83% for Trump in 2016 and today I saw 4 idiots by the roadside with Biden signs. " Honk if you're for Biden" signs as well. Nobody was honking. Most flipped them the bird. Here's the real kicker...they were white :disbelief:WTF? If you're white why would you vote for Biden? So the Democratic Party in Congress can steal your $$$ and give it to black people who were never slaves?
Not all white people are bad people like Trump supporters. Many white people are smart, educated, rational and Democrats.

Why should they need reparations for that?

They don't for their ancestors being brought here, imo. However after WWII there was systematic racism that denied the black community the opportunity for economic growth and accumulated wealth that came with the economic expansion in rebuilding the world after the war. They got stuck in the inner city slums and we got the nice new homes in suburbia. Their property values plummeted while our rose. I'm skeptical that reparations can fix that however.

They don't for their ancestors being brought here, imo. However after WWII there was systematic racism that denied the black community the opportunity for economic growth and accumulated wealth that came with the economic expansion in rebuilding the world after the war. They got stuck in the inner city slums and we got the nice new homes in suburbia. Their property values plummeted while our rose. I'm skeptical that reparations can fix that however.

There is nothing to fix really.

My father grew up in a house the size of a three car garage with five other siblings. They were on welfare, but welfare meant the kids pulling their red wagon five miles to the fire station where they would fill it up with fruits and vegetables, and they'd pull it back home. They had no running water in the house, but a nice outhouse in the backyard which didn't have a roof on it. He joined the Marines to fight in Korea when he got older, and so he says, he just wanted to know what it was like to live eating three meals every day.

When he got out, he was refused to join the bricklayers union because of his Polish descent. Against his will and a desire to enter the construction field, he told them about how he fought for our country, and that's the only reason they let him in.

If my parents leave us anything when they pass away, it won't be all that much. We will be the first generation on either side of our family to inherit anything. My life didn't start with my grandfather or father. My life started the day I was born. The sufferings they endured has nothing to do with me, what I have, or what I'm able to have.

Forum List

Back