why would a very religious person follow current events/politics...? Should he?

No idea what you are rambling about

i answered a specific part of yer reply to the trump humper.

but I expect it's the cult mentality we see here quite often.

lol ... cult? outside of cult 45? the only cult other than them are the Qanon freaks.

I never supported Trump.

i know you aren't a trump supporter - i know you are a bernie bro. you claimed ' no one should condemn anybody for voting for an immoral candidate ' to which i disagree & gave you a few examples why trump humpers,

read real slowwwwwwwwwwwww............ i'm not talking about y-o-u.

but oldflame & his ilk should be condemned - if after all this time & all that had gone down the last 5 years - if he/they are still a supporter of his.

i answered a specific part of yer reply to the trump humper.

lol ... cult? outside of cult 45? the only cult other than them are the Qanon freaks.

i know you aren't a trump supporter - i know you are a bernie bro. you claimed ' no one should condemn anybody for voting for an immoral candidate ' to which i disagree & gave you a few examples why trump humpers,

read real slowwwwwwwwwwwww............ i'm not talking about y-o-u.

but oldflame & his ilk should be condemned - if after all this time & all that had gone down the last 5 years - if he/they are still a supporter of his.

Nobody that would nominate Hillary has any room to condemn those who would nominate Trump. Both are examples of what is wrong with this country.

As a lifelong Christian I cannot support any Uber wealthy candidate. The bible preaches against immense wealth.

Nobody that would nominate Hillary has any room to condemn those who would nominate Trump. Both are examples of what is wrong with this country.

i voted for bernie in the primary & i voted against donny in the election.

if i remember, you said you wouldn't vote at all, right? then imo, you don't get to complain at all what is wrong with this country.

i voted for bernie in the primary & i voted against donny in the election.

if i remember, you said you wouldn't vote at all, right? then imo, you don't get to complain at all what is wrong with this country.

I have never said that. I voted for Stein.

LOL.........If so his attempts have been very weak. LOL

he got donny in as prez & lookey at what that got him.... he's having one helluva belly laugh watching us; cause all he did was light the fuse & we are going down in flames.

he got donny in as prez & lookey at what that got him.... he's having one helluva belly laugh watching us; cause all he did was light the fuse & we are going down in flames.

Remind me when I forget to not take you seriously.

Forum List

Back