Why Won't Trump Call Out Radical White Terrorism?

Define, "our country"!
And, that folks?.....................says volumes. :rolleyes:

Too abstract for you? I don't usually agree with you but respected you at one time as thoughtful, albiet not thought provoking.

Our country is not the Mts. and inland lakes, large cities and small towns, farms, banks and corporations; not even our flag. It is The People who inhabit our nation, the good and the bad, men, women, children, diverse in color, sexual orientation, creed, political affiliation, and smart and dumb.

A leader of a nation, 300+ million of us, needs to see citizens, not subjects to be lied to, suppressed and denied equal opportunity and equal rights because they are different.

because he condemned violence of all kinds? how exactly do you work that in that he left out the group to which you base your argument?
There was specific violence directed at one group. Just like at that softball field in June.

But you know that.

there was? who committed the violence but a kid from Ohio, that drove eight hours. he wasn't part of the protest at all, and so you should regroup and get the story correct. Now who came with weapons? any guesses?
Never mind. You win.

I can't do this any more.

that's why I disregard everything the loon says.
I no longer engage in asymmetrical conversations.

It's a waste of time.
then why you in here?

Define, "our country"!
And, that folks?.....................says volumes. :rolleyes:

Too abstract for you? I don't usually agree with you but respected you at one time as thoughtful, albiet not thought provoking.

Our country is not the Mts. and inland lakes, large cities and small towns, farms, banks and corporations; not even our flag. It is The People who inhabit our nation, the good and the bad, men, women, children, diverse in color, sexual orientation, creed, political affiliation, and smart and dumb.

A leader of a nation, 300+ million of us, needs to see citizens, not subjects to be lied to, suppressed and denied equal opportunity and equal rights because they are different.
so why do you support whack jobs that are like that?

There was specific violence directed at one group. Just like at that softball field in June.

But you know that.

there was? who committed the violence but a kid from Ohio, that drove eight hours. he wasn't part of the protest at all, and so you should regroup and get the story correct. Now who came with weapons? any guesses?
Never mind. You win.

It's a waste of time.
then why you in here?
Well, two reasons.

First, I find the behaviors of partisan ideologues fascinating. I don't know why.

Second, it's possible to have normal, honest, symmetrical conversations from time to time.

Trump handled it perfectly. No news here.

"Perfectly" huh.
Then was he fucking up when he got specific about "when Mexico 'sends' its people"? And when he called for "a complete and total (not an incomplete and total mind you) shutdown of Muslims" --- which cost him an EO? And when he whined that a judge was "Mexican" --- even though he was from Indiana?

Finally he got it right by stopping that specific finger-pointing. Huh.

Do you seriously believe a mexican-heritage judge would have given Trump a fair shake in a civil damages trial? If you do you have no idea how the "la raza" movement has infiltrated the judiciary.

::::::::::::::::::::::::wwwwhhhhhhooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh:::::::

Here's the secret decoder ring answer for those still in the dark:

"Mexican" is specific.
"Muslim" is specific".
"Islamic terrorism" is so specific that it brings its own causastion fallacy.

"Many sides" ----- um, er... well suddenly not so specific.

DUH.

Never mind. You win.

It's a waste of time.
then why you in here?
Well, two reasons.

First, I find the behaviors of partisan ideologues fascinating. I don't know why.

Second, it's possible to normal, honest, symmetrical conversations from time to time.
but you have no idea who the hell you're communicating with. you call people partisan without knowledge of their belief systems. It is you that is actually partisan, partisan to label. and that label has to fit someone all the time. you are worse than anyone on either side.

Never mind. You win.

It's a waste of time.
then why you in here?
Well, two reasons.

Second, it's possible to normal, honest, symmetrical conversations from time to time.
but you have no idea who the hell you're communicating with. you call people partisan without knowledge of their belief systems. It is you that is actually partisan, partisan to label. and that label has to fit someone all the time. you are worse than anyone on either side.
Sounds good, thanks.

According to Barry his parents met at the bridge in Selma......3 years after he was born.
lol.gif

"Perfectly" huh.
Then was he fucking up when he got specific about "when Mexico 'sends' its people"? And when he called for "a complete and total (not an incomplete and total mind you) shutdown of Muslims" --- which cost him an EO? And when he whined that a judge was "Mexican" --- even though he was from Indiana?

Do you seriously believe a mexican-heritage judge would have given Trump a fair shake in a civil damages trial? If you do you have no idea how the "la raza" movement has infiltrated the judiciary.

::::::::::::::::::::::::wwwwhhhhhhooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh:::::::

Here's the secret decoder ring answer for those still in the dark:

"Mexican" is specific.
"Muslim" is specific".
"Islamic terrorism" is so specific that it brings its own causastion fallacy.

"Many sides" ----- um, er... well suddenly not so specific.

DUH.
dude, seriously? SERIOUSLY? hahahhahahahaahahaha too special. got any screws left, or did you drop them all at once?

trump's bread and butter is racial anger by angry sick white Christian supremacists....
quiet, Vladimir.
You're the one throwing temper tantrums and cussing, vlad.

No, dear, you are once again having another rabidly deranged, triggered, highly emotionally and opinionated episode, declaring the stupidest things you can think of in the midst of your hatred of the President...while thinking personally attacking me with 'Vlad' - after it has just been exposed that there NEVER WAS any Russian hacking of the DNC, that it has always been a DNC butt-hurt conspiracy to seditiously attempt to overthrow the newly elected President - would somehow bother me or make the moronic thing you said more real.

As I stated before, F* OFF, you mental, triggered snowflake...

Pipe down, Vlad. You're gonna blow a fuse.

It's a waste of time.
then why you in here?
Well, two reasons.

Sounds good, thanks.
anytime. BTW, who did you vote for?

Oh, I don't think he chooses his words carefully. That would be giving him too much credit.

He knows how much he needs the Alt Right, and just did a characteristically poor job of hiding it.
because he condemned violence of all kinds? how exactly do you work that in that he left out the group to which you base your argument?

But you know that.

Never mind. You win.

I agree, it is a good policy. I don't put the "loons" on ignore, since many (most?) of their posts are informative in the sense that they prove their ignorance and bigotry and mendacity.

It's a waste of time.
then why you in here?
Well, two reasons.

Sounds good, thanks.
Hillary.

then why you in here?
Well, two reasons.

Sounds good, thanks.
Hillary.
a fking known criminal. wow.

Pipe down, Vlad. You're gonna blow a fuse.
F* Off, snowflake Clone. Your pathetic attempt to reference the Non-Existent Russian Conspiracy Theory is a sign of your desperation and defense of seditious losers.

Once again, the whiny-ass false accusations and criticisms of Trump blows up in their faces....

News from The Associated Press

"The Latest on President Donald Trump and the weekend's violence and death in Charlottesville, Virginia (all times local):

12:45 p.m.

President Donald Trump is saying that "racism is evil" as he condemns the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists as "criminals and thugs."

Stick a fork in this butt-hurt snowflake 'I Hate Trump' thread....it's officially DONE....

Have no fear, the snowflakes will find some other false / conspiracy / Fake News manufactured complaint with which to attack Trump....

"Perfectly" huh.

Actually, the judge was a Mexican nationalist who is a member of a racist gang that advocates the seizing and 'ethnic cleansing' of all but latinos from most of the western U.S., so yes, he's a Mexican, or Aztlanese or whatever the weird gimps would be called, not an American. No way he should be on the bench.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back