Why Won't Trump Call Out Radical White Terrorism?

Because there is no radical white terrorism
Look up IRA. :rolleyes:
Supposedly the Irish aren't white, according to the contemporary left.

Ummmmmmm................ huh? :dunno:
https://www.amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Routledge-Classics/dp/0415963095&tag=ff0d01-20

So you can't explain your own point? You link to some obscure book on Amazon and actually think that represents "the contemporary left"? And you can't explain what's in it?

Whelp, I represent the Irish because it's my DNA and this is the first I've heard of it.

Matter of fact I'm what's called "Black Irish", which doesn't make me black but does serve as an amusing fact to tell my black GF.

Next time you come in here with an assertion --- don't come emptyhanded. K? You will be searched.
Ignatiev is anything but "obscure" for those on the contemporary left.

So you can't explain your own point? You link to some obscure book on Amazon and actually think that represents "the contemporary left"? And you can't explain what's in it?

Whelp, I represent the Irish because it's my DNA and this is the first I've heard of it.

Matter of fact I'm what's called "Black Irish", which doesn't make me black but does serve as an amusing fact to tell my black GF.

Next time you come in here with an assertion --- don't come emptyhanded. K? You will be searched.
Ignatiev is anything but "obscure" for those on the contemporary left.

--- then how comes you can't explain it?

Whelp ---- Orange Rumpled Foreskin just held a meltdown of a press conference. I heard most of it live in the car. He's now returned to defending the alt-right/skinhead/Nazi/etc sewer, which is what he meant to do in the first place, which we all knew was what he meant to do, so our initial impressions were correct. He is indeed the scumbucket we thought he was. He said what he meant the first time.

And not a word, in anything I heard, about the car assault.

Couple of observationals:

One ----- for all his spin doctors doing rhetorical acrobatics all weekend to claim he avoided naming anybody specific because a POTUS can't "take sides" ------- that went right out the window when he very much took sides on the whole distantly related question of removing statues and monuments, suggesting George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were slave owners and whining "where does it end?". And of course immediately contradicted himself opining that such removals should be up to the local municipalities ---- which they already are, which is what has been exercised in New Orleans and Charlottesville and elsewhere, and which point we've been making on this board throughout....

And Two ----- his choice to further polarize the country, on the brink of several more such alt-right statue events, not only serves to further fan the flames for what may happen there, but inexplicably and completely whiffs on a chance to improve on his own political capital. As David Duke points out, he already has the support of the Klan, neo-Nazis, racist, bigots, etc etc. That crowd is locked in. He has no need to shore them up. He could shoot David Duke on Fifth Avenue and not lose their votes. Today he completely airballed a chance to bolster his sagging ratings from the unsilent majority that despises those deplorables. A chance to unite, and he tossed a complete airball. With a few snarky asides to the media who dare to report his own words.

When George W. Bush took a bullhorn to the debris of 9/11 his approval ratings were in the 90s. Possibly the highest ever. As of yesterday and according to Gallup, Rump's approval ratings are the lowest ever, something like 33%. And that was before he chose to dig himself even deeper an hour ago.

Implosion in four.......... three.................. two............

White Nationalist Terrorists, or students enjoying a Mississippi vs Vanderbilt college football game in 1997? Before the world went insane.

DHO5WCGUMAAZooW.jpg

White Nationalist Terrorists, or students enjoying a Mississippi vs Vanderbilt college football game in 1997? Before the world went insane.

DHO5WCGUMAAZooW.jpg

What the friggety fuck are you babbling about NOW? Doesn't Jim Hoft have still more fake news you can drool over thinking it's real?

.Crazy Terry McAuliffe Refuses to Denounce Terrorist Antifa Attacks on Journalists

Gov. Terry McAuliffe Refuses to Denounce Antifa Attacks on Journalists - Breitbart

Pogo can't either; he thinks bringing up that he's descended from the poster children for why mass unrestricted immigration is always bad is some kind of point or something, who knows why. The Repbublicans' racist appeals to immigrants in the midwest and promising to keep blacks out of the region is largely responsible for the criminal dictators getting elected in the first place. They were also the major contributors to to the explosive growth of organized crime and crooked political machines in America. No surprise Pogo thinks that's impressive.

.Crazy Terry McAuliffe Refuses to Denounce Terrorist Antifa Attacks on Journalists

Gov. Terry McAuliffe Refuses to Denounce Antifa Attacks on Journalists - Breitbart

Pogo can't either; he thinks bringing up that he's descended from the poster children for why mass unrestricted immigration is always bad is some kind of point or something, who knows why. The Repbublicans' racist appeals to immigrants in the midwest and promising to keep blacks out of the region is largely responsible for the criminal dictators getting elected in the first place. They were also the major contributors to to the explosive growth of organized crime and crooked political machines in America. No surprise Pogo thinks that's impressive.
There are NO good people mixed in with racist anti black republicans You're either with them OR against America

lead_960.jpg

On November 15, 2015, as the world grappled with the horrors of a multipronged ISIS attack in Paris, Donald Trump, who was then an improbable but officially declared candidate for the presidency, tweeted, “When will President Obama issue the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? He can’t say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!”

I raise the subject of this tweet, and the sentiment that motivated it, in light of President Trump’s remarkable reaction to the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, this weekend. “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides,” he said. Trump, when presented with the chance to denounce, in plain, direct language, individuals who could fairly be described as “white supremacist terrorists,” or with some other equivalent formulation, instead resorted to euphemism and moral equivalence.

Trump’s position on the matter of President Obama’s anti-terrorism rhetoric did not place him outside the Republican mainstream. Obama’s critics argued throughout his presidency that his unwillingness to embrace the incantatory rhetoric of civilizational struggle—his reluctance to cast such groups as al-Qaeda and ISIS as vanguards of an all-encompassing ideological and theological challenge to the West—meant that, at the very least, he misunderstood the nature of the threat, or, more malignantly, that he understood the nature of the threat but was, through omission, declaring a kind of neutrality in the conflict between the United States and its principal adversary.

It is true that Obama calibrated his rhetoric on the subject of terrorism to a degree even his closest advisers sometimes found frustrating. They hoped that, on occasion, he would at least acknowledge the legitimacy of Americans’ fears about Islamist terrorism before proceeding to explain those fears away. But Obama had a plausible rationale for avoiding the sort of language his eventual successor demanded that he deploy. He believed that any sort of rhetorical overreaction to the threat of Islamist terrorism by an American president would create panic, and would also spark a xenophobic response that would do damage to America’s image, and to Americans Muslims themselves.

[snip]

But the issue here is substantially larger than mere hypocrisy. Obama carefully measured his rhetoric in the war against Islamist terrorism because he hoped to avoid inserting the U.S. into the middle of an internecine struggle consuming another civilization. But the struggle in Charlottesville is a struggle within our own civilization, within Trump’s own civilization. It is precisely at moments like this that an American president should speak up directly on behalf of the American creed, on behalf of Americans who reject tribalism and seek pluralism, on behalf of the idea that blood-and-soil nationalism is antithetical to the American idea itself. Trump’s refusal to call out radical white terrorism for what it is, at precisely the moment America needs its leadership to take a unified stand against hatred, marks what might be the lowest moment of his presidency to date.

Whole article here: Why Won't Trump Call Out Radical White Terrorism?

----------------------------

Because if he does, he alienates at least 50% of his supporters.

He did. When are Obama and Holder going to call out Radical Muslims? Perhaps if Trump had responded to the incident as "protest violence" and remind us "not to jump to conclusions", logically, you people would necessarily have to buy into it. It's all about fundamental transformation. Move On.

There are NO good people mixed in with racist anti black republicans You're either with them OR against America

Trump hotel deal in Nation of Georgia complex thievery

He did. When are Obama and Holder going to call out Radical Muslims? Perhaps if Trump had responded to the incident as "protest violence" and remind us "not to jump to conclusions", logically, you people would necessarily have to buy into it. It's all about fundamental transformation. Move On.

Obama and Holder couldn't even call out Black Panthers or Calpyso Louie or even prosecute many hate crimes, since nobody in his base is actually 'anti-racist' to begin with, so no need for Democrats to bother; their base is people like Skippy who can't bring himself to do anything so unfashionable.

Forum List

Back