Why won't the media call Trump a Racist?

That bullshit did not work in 2008 and does not work today

I know it didn't work. THe lib media pretended to believe his lie that he didn't notice, over twenty years that his friend, political ally and spiritual mentor was a raving racist anti-american.

And you, as a lib, have no credibility to complain about someone else's racism because of that action.

The media ragged on the Rev. Wright fake scandal relentlessly to the point where Obama gave a nationally televised speech on it.

Well, if you spend 20 years in the church of a flaming racist, you might have some explaining to do... I know I would have left after hearing Wright's first racist utterance. Obama? Nah, he hung out for two decades.

Why? Ronald Reagan spent 20 years as a flaming liberal Democrat.

Uhm, I don't even know what this means...

That's because you're dull witted. When did Ronald Reagan stop being a liberal? Why don't you believe that Reagan should be considered a liberal for his entire life?

That bullshit did not work in 2008 and does not work today

By that you mean the media buried it, repeatedly told Americans Obama's past did not matter, and gave him a complete past for spending decades watch his racist, hate-spewing, Anti-American pastor spew that crap and spent decades ADMITTEDLY being MENTORED by the dude.

My favorite part, though, was AFTER he became President and a reporter did some digging and found out 'Jeremiah Wright' had visited Obama over a dozen times, according to the 'sign in' log.

Obama responded by saying that was 'ANOTHER' Jeremiah Wright.
:lmao:

Damn, how many racist, hate-spewing, anti-American pastors does this man know?!

What are Obama's specific racist policies?

I know it didn't work. THe lib media pretended to believe his lie that he didn't notice, over twenty years that his friend, political ally and spiritual mentor was a raving racist anti-american.

And you, as a lib, have no credibility to complain about someone else's racism because of that action.

The media ragged on the Rev. Wright fake scandal relentlessly to the point where Obama gave a nationally televised speech on it.

Well, if you spend 20 years in the church of a flaming racist, you might have some explaining to do... I know I would have left after hearing Wright's first racist utterance. Obama? Nah, he hung out for two decades.

Why? Ronald Reagan spent 20 years as a flaming liberal Democrat.

Uhm, I don't even know what this means...

That's because you're dull witted. When did Ronald Reagan stop being a liberal? Why don't you believe that Reagan should be considered a liberal for his entire life?

So, you're equating being a liberal with being a racist?

Oh, wait.... maybe you're onto something.

:lol::lol::lol:

They are not in the eyes of the law. For all I know you could be a serial killer using your measurements.

You are refusing to answer my question, so that tells me that you DO think a serial murder, rapist, and pedophile are innocent unless they are eventually put in jail.

So, according to you, all those Catholic Priests that molested those little boys - not guilty of anything. The guy I wrote about - the one who was on video slamming a brick on a guy's head yet was never charged...innocent.

Thanks. That's all I wanted to know....

I'm still waiting on an explanation as to how Trump is a racist.. other than "because I said so".

tomorrow over turkey, I'll be grateful I was born a WASP in America and that no one wants me dead because of the color of my skin or the religion my folks raised me in. Y'all have a happy, hostile holiday.

At least Reagan had the sense to abandon liberalism. Obama has doubled down on racism.
Isn't that cute....Obama professed to want to be the 'Ronald Reagan of liberalism' ... but after even F8ing THAT up, Liberals - who have attacked Reagan for years - is trying to claim him as THEIR own now.

tomorrow over turkey, I'll be grateful I was born a WASP in America and that no one wants me dead because of the color of my skin or the religion my folks raised me in. Y'all have a happy, hostile holiday.

Actually, people do want you dead because of the color of your skin and your religion.

[QUOTE="NYcarbineer, post: 12890534, member: 18701
What are Obama's specific racist policies?[/QUOTE]
WHY are you trying to limit Obama's racism to 'policies'? If we apply that equally, Trump is not a racist purely based on his not being a politician and has no policies

Fox is inviting me to tune into Obabbles remarks from the White House.

No thanks dude...the last thing I want to do while preparing the basics for tomorrow's dinner...is to puke in the stuffing mix...
Hold on to your ass...Obabble just said we are safe.

I missed the stuffing pan.....

No thanks dude...the last thing I want to do while preparing the basics for tomorrow's dinner...is to puke in the stuffing mix...

Forgive me if I seem skeptical....hours before Paris was attacked he told us ISIS was contained

WHY are you trying to limit Obama's racism to 'policies'? If we apply that equally, Trump is not a racist purely based on his not being a politician and has no policies[/QUOTE]

So you can't cite a single racist policy that Obama has tried to impose.

Case closed.

Forgive me if I seem skeptical....hours before Paris was attacked he told us ISIS was contained

Obama is a serial liar.

WHY are you trying to limit Obama's racism to 'policies'? If we apply that equally, Trump is not a racist purely based on his not being a politician and has no policies

So you can't cite a single racist policy that Obama has tried to impose.

Case closed.[/QUOTE]

So, why is Trump a racist?

The rest of the Republican Party's more subtle language on race doesn't excuse their actions. Making it as hard as possible for black people to vote and stirring up racial resentment on the part of whites are still at the core of GOP strategy. But whether out of the goodness of their hearts or simple political calculation, they've agreed that certain kinds of naked bigotry are simply unacceptable in the 21st century.

Donald Trump is running the most explicitly racist campaign since 1968
Mind readers of the world, unite!

When your opponent has to make up crap about code words in order to claim you said something you didn't say, he's lost the argument. Meanwhile, in the real world, there are real problems to be solved. One of them is to dismantle the democrat plantation that keeps minorities under a cloud of contempt.

Forum List

Back