Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

And he didn't make nearly 300. He still lied. Sad to see you're so committed to him, you fluff him at every opportunity. You even want him to get away with committing crimes.
You lied, and your shit source lied about the comment in question, as I exposed earlier.

Take your loss and move on, Simp. :itsok:

Part of the Epstein defense team?

Why yes, yes he was.

Moron.

iu

LOL

Retard...

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article264444421.html

“Even assuming I had participated ‘personally and substantially’ in the Epstein investigation [which I did not], the relevant Department of Justice regulations only prohibited me from communicating with, or appearing before, the United States on behalf of Mr. Epstein,’’ he said in an email, noting that while he represented a number of Epstein’s employees, he did not represent Epstein.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

You lied, and your shit source lied about the comment in question, as I exposed earlier.

Take your loss and move on, Simp. :itsok:

Nah, you're the liar. My source said, "Trump says he’s close to 300 judicial confirmations."

Nah, you're the liar. My source said, "Trump says he’s close to 300 judicial confirmations."
My foot is getting sore..................from KICKING YOUR ASS.

Look how your shit source totally ignores what Trump actually said in this quote. They insert things he didn't say. Nowhere in this quote does he say he achieved a "record for appointing the most appeals court and district judges"

JAN 18 2021
“We appointed nearly 300 federal judges to interpret our Constitution as written for years.”

Contrary to his boasts, Trump did not achieve a record for appointing the most appeals court and district court judges

Your shitty source it swirling down the toilet, Simp.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He cannot sue to release the affidavit. It is what the procedure is. It will be sealed until the investigation is over.
Sealed Affidavits, like Secret Courts and Secret Witnesses are Unconstitutional.
You have a right to see evidence against you, a right to face your accuser and know who they are.
You have a right to see a warrant, subpoena and affidavit unredacted.

How do they do things in DemNazi Fascist Land?
If they release the affidavits the crooks will release something like this
1660682923463.png

From 2018?

Anything more recent?

The first article is from August 2022 and it shows that Øbama has not digitized any documents since leaving office.

The second article, while from 2018, shows that Øbama and his administration presided over massive destruction of documents as well as circumventing normal channels. What is needed to be more recent about that?

Sealed Affidavits, like Secret Courts and Secret Witnesses are Unconstitutional.
You have a right to see evidence against you, a right to face your accuser and know who they are.
You have a right to see a warrant, subpoena and affidavit unredacted.

How do they do things in DemNazi Fascist Land?
If they release the affidavits the crooks will release something like this
View attachment 683366

If they do charge TDobnald rump with some trumped-up nonsense then Trump and his attorneys will get to see the affidavit during discovery.

But not making it public now just makes Garland look worse.

Stephen Schmidt

Joe Scarborough
-------------

2020–present[edit]​

---------------

So a MAJOR part of the Epstein defense team. :thup:

LOLOL

You just can't stop lying, can you, con?

Reinhart was no part of Epstein’s defense team. His legal defense team was...

• Roy Black
  • Gerald Lefcourt
  • Alan Dershowitz
  • Ken Starr

Last edited:
The first article is from August 2022 and it shows that Øbama has not digitized any documents since leaving office.

The second article, while from 2018, shows that Øbama and his administration presided over massive destruction of documents as well as circumventing normal channels. What is needed to be more recent about that?
NARA is the one which holds the documents.
NARA is the one which is, or will be digitizing the documents.

Here it is again:
-----------------------
The Barack Obama Presidential Library is the 14th Presidential library administered by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), a federal agency.

Unlike other Presidential Libraries administered by NARA, plans are for the Barack Obama Presidential Library to be the first fully digital presidential library. An estimated 95 percent of the Presidential records of the Obama administration were born-digital, such as photos, videos, word processing documents, tweets, emails, and other common digital formats. NARA and the Obama Foundation had intended to work together to digitize the unclassified textual Presidential records to create a digital archive. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted these plans.

NARA will process textual records in a traditional manner, with archival staff processing responsive textual records requested via FOIA from the textual record. NARA will then digitize these processed records in the same manner records are digitized at other Presidential Libraries as part of the FOIA review and access process. Digitization of these processed records will occur after review/notification has been completed. The paper records will continue to be preserved as permanent records after digitization is complete.

Forum List

Back