Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, they're still not gonna show Trump the evidence they're collecting against him until they indict him, if it comes to that. That's not going to change no matter how much you cry.
He can sue them, let’s wait

Holy fuck, instead of supporting your claim you posted Garland playing the "gee, I'd love to release the warrant but a judge I play golf with told me "No" guess we'll just have to leak parts out of contexts and add in some lies..."
That’s not what happened you moron.

Stay stupid

LOLOL

Spits the moron who idiotically claimed Reinhart was Epstein's lawyer.

face-palm-gif.278959

You are delusional.

Trump released the Warrant. Oberfuhrer Garland wanted to leak snippets, distortions, and outright fabrications to the little Goebbels of the DNC press. But Trump kicked the Nazi vermin in the balls by releasing the actual warrant.

View attachment 683327

BUT

Garland had to get permission in order to unseal the warrant after Trump made demands of it, thinking Garland would not do it.

Holy fuck, instead of supporting your claim you posted Garland playing the "gee, I'd love to release the warrant but a judge I play golf with told me "No" guess we'll just have to leak parts out of contexts and add in some lies..."

You moron, "parts" were not leaked. A judge granted Garland's request to unseal it and then, with no objection from Trump, released the warrant with an attachment that was an inventory of what they confiscated.

You're batshit insane, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

You moron, "parts" were not leaked. A judge granted Garland's request to unseal it and then, with no objection from Trump, released the warrant with an attachment that was an inventory of what they confiscated.

You're batshit insane, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:
Epstein lawyer

It is not the 2024 elections , yet, and no one knows if Trump will actually run. WAY TOO EARLY.

There is no regime with Biden. It is called "How a Democracy is run by a competent President"

All of your words come from the Republican Incitement Center. Try using more common, non incendiary words and images. See what happens.

Laugh, who cares.
Is that what you Nazis said when you staged your second coup attempt in 2019? Biden hadn't announced - yet that was what you based your coup on.

I know, BUH TWUMP

So Breitbart didn't print the actual warrant last Friday?

What color is the sky in your world?
1. I don't have a clue what Breitbart did.
2. Trump was given it when the search began. He had it when he was calling on the AG to release it. He had it when the AG went to court to release it. Trump always had it and could have made it public at any time.

Stay stupid , the internet is not your friend

LOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Not many posters here are stupid enough to post a link proving themselves wrong; but you are. :lmao:

Imbecile, your own link says he represented some people connected to Epstein. Nowhere does it state he represented Epstein.

He worked as a federal prosecutor until Jan. 1, 2008, when a day later he became a defense attorney representing employees of Epstein, according to a 2018 story by the Miami Herald. According to the Herald, the employees included pilots for Epstein, his scheduler and a woman who had been described by some of Epstein’s victims as his sex slave.

rotfl-gif.288736

1. I don't have a clue what Breitbart did.

ROFL

Sure you don't.

2. Trump was given it when the search began. He had it when he was calling on the AG to release it. He had it when the AG went to court to release it. Trump always had it and could have made it public at any time.

The actual warrant was printed last Friday. Oberfuhrer Garland sure the fuck didn't give it to Breitbart.

He would have given it to DailyKOS or CNN.

But Trump released it to Breitbart - and now the smear campaign of leaks, rumors, and innuendo - the hallmark of the Nazi way, is thwarted by facts.

LOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Not many posters here are stupid enough to post a link proving themselves wrong; but you are. :lmao:

Imbecile, your own link says he represented some people connected to Epstein. Nowhere does it state he represented Epstein.

He worked as a federal prosecutor until Jan. 1, 2008, when a day later he became a defense attorney representing employees of Epstein, according to a 2018 story by the Miami Herald. According to the Herald, the employees included pilots for Epstein, his scheduler and a woman who had been described by some of Epstein’s victims as his sex slave.

rotfl-gif.288736
Stay stupid

Forum List

Back