WHY? Why Does The Biden WH Tell Such Obvious LIES?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1669954838706.png

'President Biden has visited the southern border.'

No, no he has not!

It says a lot when you cannot mention democrats push Drag queen story hour and Trans pushing sexual issues to totterers in kindergarten on MSN because it violates their "community guidelines". Actually doing that? No problem! Point it out, it violates standards. Excuse me?

There's low self-esteem... and then there's the stuttering fuck. He's down there with crack whores. He's pot committed to a lifestyle of congenital lying to appear successful and interesting. He is neither.

It sucks when White House press secretaries tell blatant lies, doesn't it. :lol:
If it was a Trump bimbo you would be telling us how that Nazi Wench was lying…

Harris was at the border more than Uncle Joey!

Maybe his Press Secretary mistaken Joe South of the Border visit to Taco Bell as visiting the damn border!

That WH press secretary has to be the dumbest bitch they could find who could read at a 2d grade level.

This President is filling his administration with freaks and weirdos. This dingbat has zero ability to report (and even lie good enough) about anything he says or does. But oh, she's a minority lesbian, and that's all that counts.

If there ever is a good example of he failures of affirmative action, this is it.

If you were an employer, would you hire this man?

Unknown.jpeg

Why? Because they can. They have cover from their propaganda arm and their voters don't even try to find impartial coverage. Why NOT lie through their teeth? The idiots that vote for them would rather hate their opponents than have our nation succeed.

Nonsense, Biden says the border is secure

Oh, and the Pandemic is over.

You forgot to include that one which I think is just hilarious because everyone that voted for Biden knows that is a lie, yet they don't care.

There are more important things than truth, like destroying Orange man and the GOP.

HEY BIDEN WHERE IS MY STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS ????? I VOTED FOR ALL DEMOCRATS BECAUSE YOU PROMISED TO BAIL ME OUT. Now that the election is over, you are mysteriously silent. Of course, you would NEVER promise such a thing knowing in advance that it would NEVER pass judicial scrutiny would you ? No , I know it wasnt a trick to buy votes , of course not.

Because they know they can lie their asses off and the LSM will swear to it, or just not report it.

Consider the target audience as well. Moonbats will eat that shit up, and stupid people will believe it. The same could be said for some of the opposition as well on occasion. Some folks will never accept the fact that Trump or Reagan were not perfect and had flaws. They had to spin their own shit as well just so that stupid "independents" would continue to support them or at least ignore the egregious lies of the democrook ministry of agitprop.

It's one thing to know you hear bullshit and admit it, or hear it and insist it's fact.

Then there are bed wetters who hear it and want to eat it.

HEY BIDEN WHERE IS MY STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS ????? I VOTED FOR ALL DEMOCRATS BECAUSE YOU PROMISED TO BAIL ME OUT. Now that the election is over, you are mysteriously silent. Of course, you would NEVER promise such a thing knowing in advance that it would NEVER pass judicial scrutiny would you ? No , I know it wasnt a trick to buy votes , of course not.

No, they are still fighting it. I read last night that the Supreme Court decided to hear the case in February.

Forum List

Back