Why White People Will Always Be Racists

OP: Hey I'm going to bring up how racists black people are and cry about race cards. Watch this.

White people will always be racist? Okay, I'll stipulate to that just for the hell of it.

So, considering all the whites who are dimocrats it makes me wonder why blacks continually give 90+% of their votes to a party comprised of so many white devil racists?

Okay, soon some liberal dimwit will show up to convince the class all racist whites are Republicans or conservatives or independents or anything other than dimocrats.

There is no black party to give money too so you have to go with the lesser of two evils. BTW, no one but the OP said all whites are racist and thats so he can play the victim on a sunny Monday morning

The OP did not say ALL white people. But hey, when has honesty ever been important?

White people will always be racist? Okay, I'll stipulate to that just for the hell of it.

So, considering all the whites who are dimocrats it makes me wonder why blacks continually give 90+% of their votes to a party comprised of so many white devil racists?

Okay, soon some liberal dimwit will show up to convince the class all racist whites are Republicans or conservatives or independents or anything other than dimocrats.

There is no black party to give money too so you have to go with the lesser of two evils. BTW, no one but the OP said all whites are racist and thats so he can play the victim on a sunny Monday morning

The OP did not say ALL white people. But hey, when has honesty ever been important?

Ok, cry baby take out the one word all and my point still stands.

Now are you going to complain I didnt add a comma or something next as a point?

"Since the civil-rights movement, which community organizers and Democratic elites capitalized on to increase their power, “whites, and particularly, institutions, have lived under threat of stigmatization,” says Steele. He explains that through this manipulation of white guilt, whites are continually put into the position of forever having to prove the negative, that they’re not racist. This is an impossible task, which is why we’ll never really be free of it. “If they don’t prove the negative, then the stigma sticks,” he writes."

Very good point, the primary point of the op, one which no lib has dared address yet.

Thats because thats his opinion and opinions are like assholes.

Whose fault is it if he feels guilty? Someone elses? lmao

Calling you out on your lie makes me the cry baby?

Picking one word out of my entire post does.

When that one word is a total lie it needs to be called out. I understand that lying is a way of life for morons like you but I will call you out every single time. So deal with it and stop your whining.

When that one word is a total lie it needs to be called out. I understand that lying is a way of life for morons like you but I will call you out every single time. So deal with it and stop your whining.

ok so lets try this again.

There is no black party to give money too so you have to go with the lesser of two evils. BTW, no one but the OP said *DELETED* whites are racist and thats so he can play the victim on a sunny Monday morning

Because the racist Democrat/Left say so, that's why.

Why White People Will Always Be Racists
If it's true that "white people will always be racists", it will be because (a) the division pimps on both ends of the issue are successful in keeping the sides polarized for personal gain, and (b) the partisan ideologues on both sides will continue to refuse to look in the mirror.

It will have been a totally avoidable case of a self-inflicted wound.

Forum List

Back