Why White People Will Always Be Racists

The OP did not say ALL white people. But hey, when has honesty ever been important?

Ok, cry baby take out the one word all and my point still stands.

Now are you going to complain I didnt add a comma or something next as a point?

Calling you out on your lie makes me the cry baby?

Picking one word out of my entire post does.

When that one word is a total lie it needs to be called out. I understand that lying is a way of life for morons like you but I will call you out every single time. So deal with it and stop your whining.

ok so lets try this again.

There is no black party to give money too so you have to go with the lesser of two evils. BTW, no one but the OP said *DELETED* whites are racist and thats so he can play the victim on a sunny Monday morning

Fact is, there are some whites who are racist as well as some blacks that are racist.

Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg

Seems the "black party" is the Democrat Party.

Now you cant complain about the word "All" so you bring forth the wisdom that some people are racist!

BY GOLLY!!!! This guy is breaking new ground with this finding!!

Ill just let you guys complain about the burden of being white. What a tough life being the majority. If only you could be something more than the Majority to make it easier!!!

White people will always be racist? Okay, I'll stipulate to that just for the hell of it.

So, considering all the whites who are dimocrats it makes me wonder why blacks continually give 90+% of their votes to a party comprised of so many white devil racists?

Okay, soon some liberal dimwit will show up to convince the class all racist whites are Republicans or conservatives or independents or anything other than dimocrats.

There is no black party to give money too so you have to go with the lesser of two evils. BTW, no one but the OP said all whites are racist and thats so he can play the victim on a sunny Monday morning

The OP did not say ALL white people. But hey, when has honesty ever been important?

Honesty is a character facet lacking in Closed Caption.

I did not say anything myself, actually. I posted a piece that shows white people will always "be racist" because the Democrats will use media to forward that thought for all time to keep them perceived that way.

If the Democrats ever lose the black community, they're finished, and they know it. Hence their penchant for creating racial chaos.

Thats because thats his opinion and opinions are like assholes.

Whose fault is it if he feels guilty? Someone elses? lmao

It's a point, and a very valid one.

One you cannot refute.

Its an opinion not a point. Anything can be valid and no, no one can refute his opinion.

I like Apple pie, its the best. You cannot Refute my valid point!!

Your opinion of Apple pie being the best is subjective to yourself.

The point that liberals constant demand that conservatives prove the negative ie that we are not racist, is not.

It either happens or it does not.

One you cannot refute.

Its an opinion not a point. Anything can be valid and no, no one can refute his opinion.

The point that liberals constant demand that conservatives prove the negative ie that we are not racist, is not.

Exactly! And you cannot refute my valid point. Apple Pie is the best.

One you cannot refute.

My agreeing that some opinions, such as which is the best pie, is not an agreement that all opinions are subjective.

It is deeply dishonest of you to pretend otherwise.

One you cannot refute.

My agreeing that some opinions, such as which is the best pie, is not an agreement that all opinions are subjective.

HA! I brought up a valid point and you have yet to refute it!

One you cannot refute.

HA! I brought up a valid point and you have yet to refute it!

I do not pretend to not understand the difference between a subjective statement and a objective statement.

I respect your love of Apple Pie. I love apple pie myself though it is not my favorite.

But Steele is discussing the actions of liberals in the public discourse. LIberals have either behaved this way or they have not.

THe blind adherence to the belief that anyone who would defend the Confederate Battle Flag was, imo a good example.

They accused people of being racist, and no response was ever considered at all.

Sure, Many people hate apple pie but they accuse apple pie eaters of being elitist. And thats the point. Apple Pie is still the best no matter what those pricks that hate apple pie say.

Sure, Many people hate apple pie but they accuse apple pie eaters of being elitist. And thats the point. Apple Pie is still the best no matter what those pricks that hate apple pie say.

I think you are trying to make some analogy type point, but all you are doing is showing that you are being dishonestly willfully obtuse on the difference between subjective opinions and objective claims.

ANy time you want to stop being dishonest, come on back and reply seriously to one of my previous posts.

I think you are trying to make some analogy type point, but all you are doing is showing that you are being dishonestly willfully obtuse on the difference between subjective opinions and objective claims.

ANy time you want to stop being dishonest, come on back and reply seriously to one of my previous posts.

Hey, if you cannot refute my valid point that the Apple Pie haters out there are constantly on the attack and that Apple Pie is the best then I've won.

Sorry, I brought up a valid point and all you've done is ignored it.

Racial Chaos existed prior to blacks voting Dem...Explain that?

Here's a little reading. Not too many big words.

The Communist Party USA and African Americans - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Communist Party and the Civil Rights Movement - Hankering for History

Anything can be twisted into a weapon.

So I say explain that and your response is wiki? Wheres the explanation? Or is this you conceding?

Merely pointing out where the Democrats obtained black civil rights issues as a political goad. The Communists brought it into the party with them. The Democrats, not being completely stupid at that time, realized the potential.

For the rest, add 2 + 2. Use your fingers.

Racial Chaos existed prior to blacks voting Dem...Explain that?

Here's a little reading. Not too many big words.

The Communist Party USA and African Americans - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Communist Party and the Civil Rights Movement - Hankering for History

Anything can be twisted into a weapon.

So I say explain that and your response is wiki? Wheres the explanation? Or is this you conceding?

Merely pointing out where the Democrats obtained black civil rights issues as a political goad. The Communists brought it into the party with them. The Democrats, not being completely stupid at that time, realized the potential.

For the rest, add 2 + 2. Use your fingers.

Let me get this right. You're showing that dems don't rally care about civil rights by linking to a wiki page on....communism?

Will you next show how they don't really care by posting a wiki page on something else totally unrelated like Ben and Jerrys

Let me get this right. You're showing that dems don't rally care about civil rights by linking to a wiki page on....communism?

Will you next show how they don't really care by posting a wiki page on something else totally unrelated like Ben and Jerrys

No, that is not what I'm showing.

Nature abhors a vacuum, but apparently the space between your parietals defies the laws of nature.

Nature abhors a vacuum, but apparently the space between your parietals defies the laws of nature.

I'll take that as your concession...

I see error is a badge of pride for you.

I see error is a badge of pride for you.

No, you were the badge of error for linking to unrelated bullshit

Forum List

Back