Why We Need to Bring Down MLK's Monument

What do you think?
I absolutely think Trump should propose this immediately, and I think it's great that you brought it up.

I knew you'd agree as a far left cancel culture warrior. :) Erase all history you don't like, right? MLK.....wow.....non-violence, racial harmony between whites and blacks.....evaluation based on character not skin color.

No far left Dim like you would agree with any of that. By the way, I assume you also agree with the separate but equal National Anthems based on skin color. That's another stellar idea, right?

What do you think?
I absolutely think Trump should propose this immediately, and I think it's great that you brought it up.

I knew you'd agree as a far left cancel culture warrior. :) Erase all history you don't like, right? MLK.....wow.....non-violence, racial harmony between whites and blacks.....evaluation based on character not skin color.

No far left Dim like you would agree with any of that. By the way, I assume you also agree with the separate but equal National Anthems based on skin color. That's another stellar idea, right?
Lousy idea. Another move that gives you guys the excuse to change the subject, like riots and tearing down statues.

But, before long, you'll be culturally marginalized and we'll be okay.

What do you think?

Lousy idea. Another move that gives you guys the excuse to change the subject, like riots and tearing down statues.

The subject is not being changed. The battle for our shared culture and history is the subject. George Kirby stopped mattering almost immediately. Ask Nancy Pelosi. :D

You RACIST FUCK...he traded slaves.........the DAMN NAME NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.......I'm tired of your WHITE SUPREMACY..........New York must change the name right the Fuck Now or I'm gonna Loot your damned city...........

Are you an idiot. York is a place, not a person. So New York is a place like Old York is a place.

The Duke of York is a title, not a person. There is currently a Duke of York, Prince Andrew.

but there statues were damaged or destroyed. That's okay, right?

depends who destroyed the statues and why. They're just statues. No one is going to miss them but the pigeons.

I am not comfortable with our shared history and heritage being erased or destroyed. Maybe you are okay with it, I am not.

History is rarely neat and orderly. Mainly because it is about us.

The people destroying monuments and statues hate this Country. They want to literally tear it down piece by piece. I honestly do not think you want that. At least I hope not.

What do you think?

When u are empowered completely and the nation really is on its knees, many of the statues u erected will be torn down.

I am not comfortable with our shared history and heritage being erased or destroyed. Maybe you are okay with it, I am not.

History is rarely neat and orderly. Mainly because it is about us.

The people destroying monuments and statues hate this Country. They want to literally tear it down piece by piece. I honestly do not think you want that. At least I hope not.

Funny, I don't remember you guys complaining about history when they did that staged event of tearing down Saddam's statue or all the statues that were torn down on Lenin on the Eastern Block.

The Confederate Assholes are not part of my shared heritage. They are nothing any of us should be proud of, we should be deeply ashamed of it. YOu can still love your country and believe that Nathan Forrest doesn't deserve to have a statue dedicated to him for being a racist, war criminal and slave trader.

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?
Who is martin luther king?

I have been listening and following closely to the "protesters" who are tearing down monuments of immoral people across the Country.

Washington and Jefferson... Slave holders. They have to come down. Teddy Roosevelt.... a white guy who fought in the Spanish American War. Clearly anti-Latino. Gotta come down. U.S. Grant.... I'm not sure, but he's a white guy. The statute has to come down.

And that brings us to MLK. He was a man of God who happened to be a serially adulterous. I mean Mike slept with a lot of women....and I mean a lot of women, but unfortunately only one of them was his wife.

So by the logic of the "protesters" doesn't MLK's monument have to come down? He was clearly immoral. He violated his vows as a Man of God.

What do you think?

Quick question......................how do you feel about a serial adulterer running the USA? Trump has cheated on all 3 of his wives.
bigger question - so you hate kennedy do you?

I disagree. The monument to King can just be reworked a bit and redesignated as the George P. Floyd monument. Vice President Biden, the undisputed leader of the Democrat Party has stated that Floyd is a lot more important the King.

And to the best of our knowledge, Floyd was impeccable and without faults.
Didn't say that..

Love misquoting people... When the truth doesn't work

New Topics

Forum List

Back