Why we end up in hell.

Entertaining women is a mitzvah.
Bah mitzvah? Yes. 5 % off makes many women happy. Now we can take revenge on them by cutting 5 % off their souls. :)

It's not important that I correct you. Just enjoy.
What do you mean by correcting me? I don't get your point. I think your spell checker is stuck in Spanish.

Ok back to the topic. Soul programming is on and it is an industry. It's purpose is to take people to hell. It is also covert. It's practices are no secret. The medical profession knows them. Only the occult part is secret. What does theology say how to fight it?

Soul programming is on and it is an industry.

Seoul programming?

preview.jpg

Check out YouTube under keywords such as rapid induction hypnosis. Or unwanted hypnosis.

The easiest technique is to shake hands with a girl at introduction and in the same time wave your other hand close at her eyes.

Since her eyes can't focus on two hands in the same time, she will fall into an instant trance. Then you can do anything to her. Hehe:) This is real.

Right, and I believe all that too. It reminds me of a guy who claimed to be a fortune teller who wanted to sell me a magic mixture that would guarantee that I could sleep with any woman. All I had to do was rub a little of the mixture on her nipples, and she would be mine.

God's mercy is unbounded. So even if a bully rapes you or makes you commit suicide in various other ways, God may save you by His mercy, as He resurrected Jesus Christ from hell, saved Adam from hell, and believe it or not, saved Judas Iscariot out of hell too.

But here is the problem. A big one. Many drugs, as well as many medical procedures, practiced legally as well as illegally, have the power to reprogram the soul by pushing away the spirit. And that reprogramming is the nightmare of hell.

For example, Hitler was a normal man until ww1 post traumatic stress disorder caused him hysterical blindness, which was cured by hypnosis. But that same hypnosis has totally changed his life, as hypnosis usually does. And got him to start a war plus commit suicide.

Our subconscious is our feelings and our senses and our will. Neither of these know right or wrong, because these are only the soul, the ability of critical thinking is in the spirit, not in the soul.

So if anyone in authority above you so fancies himself of playing a little experiment on you, for example your hospice doctor or nurse, or your boss at work, or your teacher, and so on, then they can reprogram your feelings, your senses, and your will, without your knowledge, and you end up in hell.

The Saints of Heaven may work as per your prayers, but the activities of your hospice doctor nurse don't stop either.

So, here is the theological question. What do we find in any religion, that protects your soul, when your spirit is forcefully driven away in an evil "game"?

By the way, the same thing is done a lot to babies too, during the REM function of their brains, in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy before birth, to induce schizophrenia in the babies by the time that they get born.

So, what solution does theology offer here?
Hell is where the dead are. The dead don't know anything. Jesus would have remained in hell, or under the earth in the tomb, had Jesus done anything that Satan wanted him to do.

Forum List

Back