Why we dont agree on Rittenhouse Case

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
There is a good reason why lefties and righties do not agree on the Rittenhouse case. We have each gained our perspective on the case from news sources, but we don't all take advantage of the same sources. There has been a very broad range of news and information available that ranges from politically motivated propaganda, to evidence of what really happened on the night of the shooting. Those who limited their news sources to politically motivated MSM sources are only able to see the case as engineered by the MSM. Those who took advantage of the additional news available beyond the MSM were able to get a much broader understanding of what happened.

No I gained my perspective from the video evidence, and from the actual trial. No talking head ever influenced my perspective one iota. And I have been clear about the fact that I did not always see it the way I do now, after watching the actual testimony and other evidence presented at trial.

The split isn't between left and right. It is between thinking and unthinking.

Those who think are capable of analyzing the facts, and so look at the situation from a rational perspective, and realize he is innocent. Those incapable of thinking in any real way only know one thing in the world, and that is lockstep woke conformity, and so they want him to be guilty.

A lot of people on the left need to reassess where they get their information. If you’re upset over this verdict watch the actual trial and see why. You’ll soon find out that reality is very different from what your news sources told you. They lied to you. Now what else are they lying about?

It is quite simple.
1) You believe that the law can only convict you of a crime you were proven to have committed.
2) You believe the law should be able to convict you of a crime if enough people say so.

That's it.

That's a really good take. Kudos.

No I gained my perspective from the video evidence, and from the actual trial. No talking head ever influenced my perspective one iota. And I have been clear about the fact that I did not always see it the way I do now, after watching the actual testimony and other evidence presented at trial.
Unfortunately, the video evidence presented by the MSM was manipulated by the politically driven prosecution. Those who limited their information, including VIDEO, to MSM sources can only understand the case as presented by the MSM. It is entirely possible to assemble facts and video into a false narrative, and the MSM are masters of this. The only way to fully understand what happened is to review ALL of the news, video, and information available from ALL sources. Especially sources that don't align with one's bias. We cannot find the truth until we consciously replace searching for information that proves what we believe with searches for what the truth actually is.

There is a good reason why lefties and righties do not agree on the Rittenhouse case. We have each gained our perspective on the case from news sources, but we don't all take advantage of the same sources. There has been a very broad range of news and information available that ranges from politically motivated propaganda, to evidence of what really happened on the night of the shooting. Those who limited their news sources to politically motivated MSM sources are only able to see the case as engineered by the MSM. Those who took advantage of the additional news available beyond the MSM were able to get a much broader understanding of what happened.
I don't need news sources....The video doesn't lie.

I don't need the flapping jaws of agitprop artists to tell me how to think about it....The right of self-defense is inherent to our very natural being.

The video footage showed all three violent "protesters" to be the aggressors in all three instances.....Kyle defended himself, then tried to turn himself in.

Case closed.

A lot of people on the left need to reassess where they get their information. If you’re upset over this verdict watch the actual trial and see why. You’ll soon find out that reality is very different from what your news sources told you. They lied to you. Now what else are they lying about?
Its NOT about a search for "truth". It all about promoting their "narrative". Their narrative is all about "white supremacy", CRT, racism, being "oppressed", math is racist, "BLM violence" is an acceptable means to an end, and being "woke" is the right path...

I watched the trial. The prosecutions' own witness sunk their case. Every fact stated in court proved the MSM's "narrative" to be nothing but lies. I hope Kyle calls Sandman and gets good lawyers and kicks ass while getting compensated for their slander.

It is quite simple.
1) You believe that the law can only convict you of a crime you were proven to have committed.
2) You believe the law should be able to convict you of a crime if enough people say so.

That's it.
Or so it would appear. You can also believe that the law was unable to convict a guilty person if you limit your understanding of what happened to the political narrative that is engineered by the MSM. Those who limit their perspective of what happened to what the MSM engineered have no way to know what really happened.

It is quite simple.

That's it.
1637420674808.png

I don't need news sources....The video doesn't lie.

I don't need the flapping jaws of agitprop artists to tell me how to think about it....The right of self-defense is inherent to our very natural being.

The video footage showed all three violent "protesters" to be the aggressors in all three instances.....Kyle defended himself, then tried to turn himself in.

Case closed.
The only video that I was able to view, including the manipulated video, was made available by news sources. I viewed it all as well.

A case went to trial. Utilizing existing law, evidence and the judge's instructions, the jury found the defendant not guilty.

The rest is just noise from the wings. As usual.
The thread is about why we disagree about what happened.

I just watched the video of people chasing and attacking him. No news source was needed to figure out this obvious case of self defense.

Joe said,'Americans choose Truth over Facts'.

wha? I think he meant Left leaning Americans choose THEIR Truth over the Facts.
Wow.... He actually said that? Good lord that is so mentally vacant it's hard to measure the depth of stupidity reflected by it. Lol

Last edited:
I watched almost every minute of the trial.

That is where I got my information from. If EVERYONE did that, there would be a lot more who agree he was innocent.

You have to take out your political ideology, and ignore the noise in the media. WATCH THE TRIAL. Thats what the jurors did. Thats why they reached the right decision.

Forum List

Back