Can we talk about the politics of the Fauci ouchi pfizer again? Not the vaccine, but the politics of it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just some things here for me to state or get some clarification.

Specifically the Pfizer one.

It's so safe that the governments have to mandate it.

It's so safe that it's immune from injury. Therefore, if you get injured from the vaccine, you cannot sue Pfizer.

And now they have added on to the safety. They filed with a Federal Judge to prevent Pfizer to release any vaccine data from their vaccine for the next 55 years. That's 2076.

So, to be clear. They want their version of the Fauci ouchi to be in circulation and mandated but prevented from releasing zero data to any of us for the next 55 years.

But don't have any hesitancy from taking this thing. It's really really safe for you. Just trust them while they make billions of dollars off of our tax dollars.

No releasing of any data for the next 55 years. I am asking a leftist, any of you, to make that make sense.

Evil bastards turned loose because many have chosen to follow evil along and willingly accept misinformation because they believe it benefits them.

The CDC does track vaccine reactions via the "Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System" or VAERS for short.

Yup, that is if the vax reactions actually get reported but even so many are not being reported; and pro-jabbers are gaslighting and getting anyone they can banned who puts out information about damages being caused by the vax.
Wow.....so we must trust the government some more?
No because they do not have every injury from the vax listed. Senator Ron Johnson took testimony from victims on that issue of non reporting recently.

Link add VIDEO RELEASE Sen. Ron Johnson: What is the Rationale for the Mandates? There is No Rationale

So, no leftist wants to attempt to make sense of it eh?

So, no leftist wants to attempt to make sense of it eh?
Of course not and the more the people become informed the worse its looking for Fauci, Gates and every sick SOB that has gone along with this shit and that means many politicians. This book should be required reading Emerging Viruses

Emerging viruses.PNG

A lady whom I gave one of my Peke pups got her vaccinated but she got Parvo. The vet told her that she got it when a male dog jumped on her while they were out for a walk a few days or a week after she got the vax. I always thought that vets theory didn't sound kosher.

Forum List

Back