Why We Are Not Making Progress Against Racism

I stayed in school long enough to get a masters. Did you white boy?
They hand those things out to black people like candy..no need to study. Masters degrees are demeaned by affirmative action and no longer grant their black holders any status because everybody knows, as Obama famously said..you didn't earn that.
He should be commended for his continued education. There is no such thing as too much education. While I don't believe in 99.9% of his posts, finishing school and then continuing on to get a degree is commendable. I had to fight tooth and nail to get my daughter to graduate from high school.
A masters degree doesn’t make him any less ignorant or bigoted or racist!
We all have ar least a Masters on the internet. IM2 couldn't be more full of shit if he tried... or if his skin was darker.

IM2 is the one you can't out debate. I'm more intelligent and educated than you are. And I've shown you your mistakes just as every other black here has done to you. You're just a dumb ass internet loud mouth who has done nothing of value in your life. That's why you losers congregate in this section circle jerking each other because you are too scared to take your opinions into all black forums. You guys are so much more intelligent and we know so little, why don't you enter into an all back forum and begin teaching us dumb blacks how to be successful. Tell all those blacks how they need to get off welfare. And see what you get. Pussy.

Angry yet again IM2, you really should chill.

But i'll answer up, not to your satisfaction i'm afraid, but truthfully

I , and for that matter a lot of 'we' simply don't give a sweet sh*t about racism

We don't dwell on it, don't worry about it, it simply does not register

We don't let the past affect us ,any more than acknowledging what is done is done

Nor do we look to the future with any albatross around our necks

Or care who is howling foul

Welcome to the dog eat dog capitalist system IM2

~S~

We all but eliminated racism in this country.

Then Obammy came to town.

You did not finish your thought. Let me put in your missing phrase.

"We all but eliminated racism in this Country, then Obammmy came to town [sic] and that bothered us so much that we realized that we had not eliminated racism at all?

No.
"Then Obammy came to town and applied a race filter over all discourse and discussion, insisting that race is the root of all evil."

Not racism.

Race.

"We all but eliminated racism in this Country, then Obammmy came to town [sic] and that bothered us so much that we realized that we had not eliminated racism at all?

No.
"Then Obammy came to town and applied a race filter over all discourse and discussion, insisting that race is the root of all evil."

Not racism.

Race.

Got any examples? Just as background, I never voted for Obama and was against him becoming president and think he did nothing for blacks other than being a symbol. I would be more than willing to accept any evidence of him actually taking the side of black people. I can recall when he first started running for president, him chastising black people and not attending black sponsored events. So please tell me where Obama "racialized" things. What....was it because he told the truth about his experiences being black with the police? Was it because he said if he had a son he would look like Travon? I don't know....maybe he son would have looked more like Justin Bieber to George Zimmerman and if he then looked like George Zimmerman, would Zimmerman have acted the same.

Bill Clinton did far more things, like apologizing for the slave trade, that could have worsened race relations.....but the did not. They just increased hatred of Clinton. Can you imagine the backlash if Obama had dared attempt to apologize for the US role in the slave trade. OMG....white folks would have went bat during the day crazy.

Last edited:

No.

Not racism.

Race.

Obama set race relations so far back America might never have a real born in America black President; we're forced to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya " knock off

No.

Not racism.

Race.

Got any examples? Just as background, I never voted for Obama and was against him becoming president and think he did nothing for blacks other than being a symbol. I would be more than willing to accept any evidence of him actually taking the side of black people. I can recall when he first started running for president, him chastising black people and not attending black sponsored events. So please tell me where Obama "racialized" things. What....was it because he told the truth about his experiences being black with the police? Was it because he said if he had a son he would look like Travon? I don't know....maybe he son would have looked more like Justin Bieber to George Zimmerman and if he then looked like George Zimmerman, would Zimmerman have acted the same.

Bill Clinton did far more things, like apologizing for the slave trade, that could have worsened race relations.....but the did not. They just increased hatred of Clinton. Can you imagine the backlash if Obama had dared attempt to apologize for the US role in the slave trade. OMG....white folks would have went bat during the day crazy.
His public endorsement of black crime when he said stupid things like "he could have been my son" is one example.

They hand those things out to black people like candy..no need to study. Masters degrees are demeaned by affirmative action and no longer grant their black holders any status because everybody knows, as Obama famously said..you didn't earn that.
He should be commended for his continued education. There is no such thing as too much education. While I don't believe in 99.9% of his posts, finishing school and then continuing on to get a degree is commendable. I had to fight tooth and nail to get my daughter to graduate from high school.
A masters degree doesn’t make him any less ignorant or bigoted or racist!
We all have ar least a Masters on the internet. IM2 couldn't be more full of shit if he tried... or if his skin was darker.

IM2 is the one you can't out debate. I'm more intelligent and educated than you are. And I've shown you your mistakes just as every other black here has done to you. You're just a dumb ass internet loud mouth who has done nothing of value in your life. That's why you losers congregate in this section circle jerking each other because you are too scared to take your opinions into all black forums. You guys are so much more intelligent and we know so little, why don't you enter into an all back forum and begin teaching us dumb blacks how to be successful. Tell all those blacks how they need to get off welfare. And see what you get. Pussy.

Angry yet again IM2, you really should chill.

But i'll answer up, not to your satisfaction i'm afraid, but truthfully

I , and for that matter a lot of 'we' simply don't give a sweet sh*t about racism

We don't dwell on it, don't worry about it, it simply does not register

We don't let the past affect us ,any more than acknowledging what is done is done

Nor do we look to the future with any albatross around our necks

Or care who is howling foul

Welcome to the dog eat dog capitalist system IM2

~S~

If I am angry I have the right to be. And the capitalist system would be just fine except whites are not where you are just due to pure capitalism. Now since we were excluded from making/acquiring capital that could be recycled for generations for over 200 years, you might want to re structure your comments. So when you can provide me the exact date and a peer reviewed study of when white racism ended here do not repeat that retarded comment about things being in he past. And you do have an albatross and more around your necks as it pertains to the future, specially as you desire to continue being a white racist..

No.

Not racism.

Race.

Obama set race relations so far back America might never have a real born in America black President; we're forced to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya " knock off

Psychosis.

No.

Not racism.

Race.

His public endorsement of black crime when he said stupid things like "he could have been my son" is one example.

When did he endorse black crime?

More psychosis.

No.

Not racism.

Race.

When did he endorse black crime?

More psychosis.
When he let a whole bunch of black felons out of prison!

No we did not. Obama didn't kill any racial progress unless you are white, racist and didn't like the fact the president was black.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

SHOULD APPARENT VIOLENCE & HATE EMBRACING "PRO BLACK" MINDED PRESIDENT & MRS. BARACK OBAMA BE CONDEMNED & SENTENCED TO SOCIAL PRISON!

Hello. With all respect and genuine sincerity, I am curious to learn if YOU, a caring, RESPONSIBLE American or foreign born citizen believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring more than a dozen popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose American music art or offer public interviews vividly describing our Nation's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for motivating more than a dozen President Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle Obama friends or WH guests...

...to compose violence riddled American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://i67.tinypic.com/2lsbokk.jpg

I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for inspiring more than a DOZEN popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists who President Barack Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home...

...to compose and promote American music art LOUDLY and HATEFULLY advising their fans residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human “*itches” and “*hores”, “hoes” or "t.h.o.t.s." unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? ("thot" - 'that hoe over there')

http://i63.tinypic.com/10sg4gh.jpg

With all respect and genuine sincerity, I am curious to learn if you believe Racism or the concept of "White Supremacy" is responsible for significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

In my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "Pro Black" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or African American citizens are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

http://i67.tinypic.com/rrvcih.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Do you believe apparent "Pro Black" minded President and Mrs. Obama were acting in the best interests of black or American citizens of African descent when they invited to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American urban-TRUTH-tellers composing American music art portraying black or American citizens of African descent, in particular teen boys and adult men, as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

Do you believe President and Mrs. Obama were acting in the best interests of ALL American citizens when they actively promoted VIOLENCE riddled, female HATING American music art composed by 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims vividly describing our Nation's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey passionately addressed during a March 11, 2018, '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma?"

A *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis responsible for inspiring the late American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, a Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) and homicide victim, to create his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional, Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

http://i65.tinypic.com/4k6yk0.jpg

Do you believe American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed teen and adult who CHOSE to boldly tattoo his "THUGLIFE" Child Abuse AWARENESS concept across his once neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly, would choose to demean and denigrate, or celebrate as true American hero, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris?

Do you believe, in her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of 'The Center for Youth Wellness' joins Tupac Shakur, the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and creator of the #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Maltreatment & Neglect *AWARENESS* concept, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being?

Sorry for the long-winded rant, though after spending near-twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young "Childhood Trauma" (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter's and the late Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace's Brooklyn, NY, neighborhoods...

http://i67.tinypic.com/261nbs4.jpg

...where on a daily basis I spoke with, interviewed or interrogated innocent (or not-so-innocent) fellow American citizens emotionally and/or physically harmed by the 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors' Biggie, as well as President Obama's friend Shawn Carter gleefully rap about...

...I too have some pain, anger, frustrations and sadness I choose to share with my American and foreign born neighbors.

Peace.

http://i65.tinypic.com/96db0z.jpg

if you are a real leader you lead.....like bush and the guy right now,Obama was a half-assed leader.......
Harry Dresden likes to pretend he's some kind of middle-of-the-road politics / independent-type guy.

This post right here blows that pretense right out the water.

You people always out yourselves.

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC
how the hell does what i said make me a pretender?....dont run away this time marc like you usually do....answer my question....

how about standing up to it and addressing it...and that includes standing up against the blacks who were rioting and destroying their own cities....i dont recall him doing much of that....was he afraid of criticism?...
Here's the thing about your statement...it's wrong. President Obama did speak out against the riots.

Face it, NOTHING President Blackenstein could do would be enough for your and your ilk.

Last edited:
Can'd do much to lead assholes who will never follow because of color. What could he, or anyone else do to stop you from being racist?
how about standing up to it and addressing it...and that includes standing up against the blacks who were rioting and destroying their own cities....i dont recall him doing much of that....was he afraid of criticism?...
Here's the thing about your statement...it's wrong. President Obama did speak out against the riots.

Face it, NOTHING President Blackenstein could do would be enough for your and your ilk.[/QUOTE]

sure marc....that was it....and your ilk sucks too marc...i dont know who President Blackenstein is,but no matter what president Obama did you were for him,no matter what,even if it was not a very bright move....

The reality is that racism can only fade away when there are less people like IM2 in the world. And less people who would provide him a platform for hate speech.
You really believe that's the problem with racism in America?

"People like IM2 in the world" who talk about the persistent problem of racism in this country?

Really?!?!??

Last edited:
sure marc....that was it....and your ilk sucks too marc...i dont know who President Blackenstein is,but no matter what president Obama did you were for him,no matter what,even if it was not a very bright move....
Competing messages here.

You say "sure marc....that was it" expressing sarcasm and rejecting the notion that what I said is the reason.

But then you turn right around and acknowledge my reasoning by saying "and your ilk sucks to marc."

So which one is it Slick?

Man, you truly are a Trumpocon.

You talk just like his ass.

#SMHGOP

Yeah, if people like me did not talk about racism it would just disappear.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Competing messages here.

You say "sure marc....that was it" expressing sarcasm and rejecting the notion that what I said is the reason.

But then you turn right around and acknowledge my reasoning by saying "and your ilk sucks to marc."

So which one is it Slick?

You talk just like his ass.

#SMHGOP
i am acknowledging what you said by saying you suck too?...well at least you are being honest about yourself....you far lefties do suck....
So which one is it Slick?...
i believe you suck got the vote....
instead of talking out your ass marc....why dont you prove this....this will be the third time i have asked you to do this....but you will no doubt avoid doing that like you did the last 2 times.....Man you truly are one of the asswipe party over country assholes in this forum...

i am acknowledging what you said by saying you suck too?...well at least you are being honest about yourself....you far lefties do suck....
So which one is it Slick?...
i believe you suck got the vote....
instead of talking out your ass marc....why dont you prove this....this will be the third time i have asked you to do this....but you will no doubt avoid doing that like you did the last 2 times.....Man you truly are one of the asswipe party over country assholes in this forum...
If it walks like a duck Harry...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back