Why Trump will win PA

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Pennsylvania is going to have a recount once the process gets to where Trumps people can request it, and this is what will happen:

A lawsuit with the federal government will throw out all the ballots that arrived after Nov 3rd.

The hand count will throw out tens of thousands of Biden votes that:
1) had no signature
2) the signature does not match
3) the date of the ballot is after the date the envelope was time-stamped (i.e. voter fraud)
4) the dead are removed
5) people living out of state are removed
6) and the ballot is incorrectly filled out

These total over 600,000 ballots according to President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Mail-in ballots historically have around a 3% rejection ate, and sometimes much higher, but this election saw less than 0.1% rejected.

Guess the ballot counters looked the other way if it had a certain name on it.

Say hello to my new Fren' Donal J Trump, STILL PRESIDENT OF THE USA!

1605178588441.png

Last edited:
Right now the most important state to watch is Georgia, their recount has the fate of the control of the senate in their hands...If the GOP loses the recount the Dems control the Senate and house and they will destroy the country.
Well, we can watch more than one state at a time, cant we?

BTW, isnt it kind of amusing to think of how much bitching the leftwing trolls here are going to fly into once Trump wins?

Pennsylvania is going to have a recount once the process gets to where Trumps people can request it, and this is what will happen:

A lawsuit with the federal government will throw out all the ballots that arrived after Nov 3rd.

1) had no signature
3) the date of the ballot is after the date the envelope was time-stamped (i.e. voter fraud)
4) the dead are removed

These total over 600,000 ballots according to President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Mail-in ballots historically have around a 3% rejection ate, and sometimes much higher, but this election saw less than 0.1% rejected.

I remember Giuliani said he was going to bring information back from Ukraine that he was going to turn over to the DOJ that was going to lead to charges. Still waiting for that. Giuliani is a crook.

Right now the most important state to watch is Georgia, their recount has the fate of the control of the senate in their hands...If the GOP loses the recount the Dems control the Senate and house and they will destroy the country.

The special elections will determine whether there is a tie or not.

1) had no signature
4) the dead are removed

the operative term in this delusional offering is of course the following:

according to President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think they have a run off election for two Senate Seats. Georgia is a strong Rep state so I'm hoping the Reps win. No mail in ballots this time. Straight to the polls for everyone.

So if the vote is split in such a way that the winner of PA is the winner of the whole election, then Either Trump wins it or it goes to the House for a decision and Trump will STILL win it.

The lawsuit filed by President Donald Trump challenging the mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania is his "strongest" litigation he has filed against any state, legal expert Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax TV.
"The strongest lawsuit is the one in Pennsylvania involving the votes by mail that were submitted before the end of election day but weren't received until after election day," Dershowitz told Wednesday's "American Agenda."
"There they have a very good chance of winning in the Supreme Court on the basis of Article II of the Constitution that clearly says that it's the legislature, not the state courts, that decide voting rules," Dershowitz said told host Bob Sellers. "And Pennsylvania used the [state] Supreme Court decision rather than the legislative decision.
Dershowitz added, "That their best chance because it's a wholesale constitutional challenge. The other challenges are largely state court challenges, because they're based on retail allegations of corruption and those are not federal issues. You have to decide those in state court."

Only the presidential votes are being recounted. The Senate races will go to runoffs.

I think they have a run off election for two Senate Seats. Georgia is a strong Rep state so I'm hoping the Reps win. No mail in ballots this time. Straight to the polls for everyone.
A. Georgia is no longer a "strong Republican state". Biden won the state

B. Where do you get this "no mail in ballots" nonsense from?

Forum List

Back