Why Trump will win PA

I hate to break it to you (actually I fucking love dashing your dreams)....

If Trump took PA (which he won't) an GA (which he won't), Biden would still have 270.

View attachment 415065
Biden doesn’t have 270...Check out RCP.
You're right....currently he has 290. Take away Pennsylvania, he will have 270. But he's keeping Pennsylvania and Georgia. He'll end up with more electoral votes than the blob.

That's gotta hurt.

If Trump took PA (which he won't) an GA (which he won't), Biden would still have 270.

View attachment 415065
You're right....currently he has 290. Take away Pennsylvania, he will have 270. But he's keeping Pennsylvania and Georgia. He'll end up with more electoral votes than the blob.

That's gotta hurt.

RCP has him at 259

View attachment 415065

That's gotta hurt.

RCP has him at 259

AP has him at 290.

AP Wins!

View attachment 415065

That's gotta hurt.

RCP has him at 259

AP has him at 290.

AP Wins!
Coming from the fool who said and still says that Hillary won

Tell us more

View attachment 415065

That's gotta hurt.

RCP has him at 259

AP has him at 290.

AP Wins!

Enjoy your echo chamber.

Right now the most important state to watch is Georgia, their recount has the fate of the control of the senate in their hands...If the GOP loses the recount the Dems control the Senate and house and they will destroy the country.

I think they have a run off election for two Senate Seats. Georgia is a strong Rep state so I'm hoping the Reps win. No mail in ballots this time. Straight to the polls for everyone.
A. Georgia is no longer a "strong Republican state". Biden won the state

B. Where do you get this "no mail in ballots" nonsense from?

Georgia has always been Red. Biden won with mail in ballots. Doubt they will have mail in ballots for a run off.

Not nonsense at all.

If Biden were in the spot Trump is in you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

View attachment 415065
Trump has no path to victory. It is over. Trump lost.
If people accept it then you got away with cheating. If people destroy things then it is deserved. Since they have shown no inclination to defend the way of their lives then you will be much closer to your globalist dreams.

Georgia has always been Red. Biden won with mail in ballots. Doubt they will have mail in ballots for a run off.

Not nonsense at all.
The part bolded makes no sense. Are you claiming mail in ballots are not legal?

And cite something that indicates that they can not be used ina run off...

View attachment 415065

That's gotta hurt.

RCP has him at 259

AP has him at 290.

AP Wins!
Coming from the fool who said and still says that Hillary won

Tell us more

She got millions more votes than the blob.
Just like Joe did.

View attachment 415065

That's gotta hurt.

RCP has him at 259

AP has him at 290.

AP Wins!

Enjoy your echo chamber.
Enjoy seeing Joe sworn in on 1/20/2021...

Not nonsense at all.
The part bolded makes no sense. Are you claiming mail in ballots are not legal?

And cite something that indicates that they can not be used ina run off...

Oh there are plenty of shady things that happened in this election. I'm sure some of those ballots are illegal and I hope Georgia does a recount with Fed agents there to watch.

I doubt there would be time for mail in ballots in a run off. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Oh there are plenty of shady things that happened in this election. I'm sure some of those ballots are illegal and I hope Georgia does a recount with Fed agents there to watch.

I doubt there would be time for mail in ballots in a run off. I could be wrong but I don't think so.
So in other words...you are talking out your voluminous ass

Right now the most important state to watch is Georgia, their recount has the fate of the control of the senate in their hands...If the GOP loses the recount the Dems control the Senate and house and they will destroy the country.
Well, we can watch more than one state at a time, cant we?

BTW, isnt it kind of amusing to think of how much bitching the leftwing trolls here are going to fly into once Trump wins?
Trump will claim that the election was stolen from him even after recounts and whatnot show that he lost. Are you going to go along with that?

So in other words...you are talking out your voluminous ass

Nope. Just posing the questions unlike you who like to talk out of your voluminous ass. Bet its a beauty.

BTW, isnt it kind of amusing to think of how much bitching the leftwing trolls here are going to fly into once Trump wins?
Trump will claim that the election was stolen from him even after recounts and whatnot show that he lost. Are you going to go along with that?

Nope. If he lost. He lost. Just to many questions in the election. Hell Michigan is already doing its own recount and has 253 signed affidavits. I'm wondering how many other State in question will do the same thing??

If Trump wins it will be like killing 2 birds with one stone. The inevitable protests-riots will be met with decisive force this tims, effectively putting the antifa and BLM marxists in jail where they belong. And our economy, COVID response and many foreign deals and peace plans started by Trump can be finished properly.

Nope. If he lost. He lost. Just to many questions in the election. Hell Michigan is already doing its own recount and has 253 signed affidavits. I'm wondering how many other State in question will do the same thing??
You can ask all the stupid questions you want. It's all bullshit. Trump lost and that's not gonna change.

Absentee ballots are absolutely legal and there's NOTHING that indicates that they will not be used in the Ga runoff

Pennsylvania is going to have a recount once the process gets to where Trumps people can request it, and this is what will happen:

A lawsuit with the federal government will throw out all the ballots that arrived after Nov 3rd.

The hand count will throw out tens of thousands of Biden votes that:
1) had no signature
2) the signature does not match
3) the date of the ballot is after the date the envelope was time-stamped (i.e. voter fraud)
4) the dead are removed
5) people living out of state are removed
6) and the ballot is incorrectly filled out

These total over 600,000 ballots according to President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Mail-in ballots historically have around a 3% rejection ate, and sometimes much higher, but this election saw less than 0.1% rejected.

Guess the ballot counters looked the other way if it had a certain name on it.

Say hello to my new Fren' Donal J Trump, STILL PRESIDENT OF THE USA!

I remember Giuliani said he was going to bring information back from Ukraine that he was going to turn over to the DOJ that was going to lead to charges. Still waiting for that. Giuliani is a crook.

/——/ You don’t know what Rudy brought back nor what the DOJ is doing.

Forum List

Back