Why Trump "loves the evangelicals"

Of course Trump gets the religious vote. They are EXACTLY the same type of people: mostly under 100 IQ (many FAR under), almost all 'white', usually mid/low income, little/no post secondary education, ignorant, desperate, gullible.

Just look at the sad wimps that follow those televangelist's and look at those at a Trump rally? They usually look almost identical (though the rally patrons are often less, well dressed).

Trump was 100% right when he made his 'shoot someone on Fifth Avenue' statement. That is how utterly gullible and pathetically weak these people are. They have adorned Trump as their political Messiah...like many German's did with Hitler in the late '30's.

What both groups think means little. They are two, VERY loud, financially weak minorities...shrinking in size every day.

And when Trump is gone in 2020 (barring a war), they will go back to being completely ignored again by most of the rest of the country...until they slowly die out and fade from history.

What a juvenile and bigoted commentary.

What we've come to expect from the left.

LOL...you just provided further evidence of what I typed.
1) you are clearly ignorant on some level as you have no idea what 'bigoted' actually means. No support for this comment, no reference
2) You make a bigoted statement yourself by trying to 'label' me with hatred. Even though you have never even met me. I don't have to meet you, I can read your bigoted commentary, here is a snippet: "Of course Trump gets the religious vote. They are EXACTLY the same type of people: mostly under 100 IQ (many FAR under), almost all 'white', usually mid/low income, little/no post secondary education, ignorant, desperate, gullible." That's bigotry.
3) you make a childish assumption about my political leanings...even though it is typed right in my sig what they are. Talk about not too bright and/or observant? Yes I can assume a lot about you based on your drivel. The fact that you dont' understand that proves your own lack of understanding...not mine.
4) and I strongly suspect you dislike what I said because you know it to be largely true. No, I dislike what you say because your commentary is nothing but hate. No content, no value. Just hate, and lies, and hate, and lies.

'bigot

NOUN
  • A person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.'
bigot | Definition of bigot in English by Oxford Dictionaries

I tolerate Trumpbots/evangelicals. I have had many friends who ended up being both. I tolerate them - but I do NOT agree with what they stand for politically.

And I have never voted for a Dem in my life...and I never will (nor a Rep). I don't care what you say, I know you're a liar.

I am a proud independent who believes in NO political party/way of being.
I don't care what you say, I know you're a liar.

Thank you for providing further evidence of the accuracy of my above statement.
Didn't happen, liar.

We are done here. You certainly are.

Have a nice day.

Everyone knows that 81 percent of self-identified white evangelicals voted for Donald Trump in the November 2016 presidential election. For almost two years, pundits, historians and political scientists have been working toward an explanation of that most surprising of electoral statistics. But we’re no closer to an answer, and, as we move out of the midterms and into the long presidential campaign season to come, the religious vote remains as important as ever. But what if that widely circulating statistic is actually misleading ?
The Missing Link Between Evangelicals and Trump - The American Interest

I don't think the poll is misleading at all. I believe at least 80% of white evangelical Christians will vote to reelect Trump no matter which Democrat runs.

Really? Baby killing Democrats can't figure out why evangelicals support the President's pro life positions?

There is no mystery at all, it is simple as could be.

For the most party evangelicals are one issue voters...abortion.

If they have to pick between a "pro-life" and a "pro-choice" nothing else will come into their equation.

That is why we have not had a fiscal conservative POTUS for longer than anyone in the country has been alive.
Not really.

That fact that you're unable to understand people who don't think like you do is why you guys will lose the next election as well. It's also a symptom of stupidity.

I am not wrong at all. I spent most of my life as an evangelical, and 95% of them would never vote for a pro-choice candidate. The fact that you are too stupid to know this is something that I cannot help with.

I lose every election, this past one my party only got 4,488,931 of the votes.

but is is better than being a blind, partisan sheep like you.

So, you never found God.
How sad...

found God when I was in the 5th grade. Baptized in the Caspian Sea.

Of course you realize that Baptism is just a symbol..not a guarantee....

Everyone knows that 81 percent of self-identified white evangelicals voted for Donald Trump in the November 2016 presidential election. For almost two years, pundits, historians and political scientists have been working toward an explanation of that most surprising of electoral statistics. But we’re no closer to an answer, and, as we move out of the midterms and into the long presidential campaign season to come, the religious vote remains as important as ever. But what if that widely circulating statistic is actually misleading ?
The Missing Link Between Evangelicals and Trump - The American Interest

I don't think the poll is misleading at all. I believe at least 80% of white evangelical Christians will vote to reelect Trump no matter which Democrat runs.

Really? Baby killing Democrats can't figure out why evangelicals support the President's pro life positions?

Yup it confuses them. They just don't get it.
Why would they support a guy who openly reveres God, openly adheres to his faith, and is adamantly pro life? Gosh I can't imagine.

There is no mystery at all, it is simple as could be.

For the most party evangelicals are one issue voters...abortion.

If they have to pick between a "pro-life" and a "pro-choice" nothing else will come into their equation.

That is why we have not had a fiscal conservative POTUS for longer than anyone in the country has been alive.
Not really.

That fact that you're unable to understand people who don't think like you do is why you guys will lose the next election as well. It's also a symptom of stupidity.

I am not wrong at all. I spent most of my life as an evangelical, and 95% of them would never vote for a pro-choice candidate. The fact that you are too stupid to know this is something that I cannot help with.

So, you never found God.
How sad...

The guarantee is believing in Jesus, the Baptism is when you receive the holy spirit .
It is not a symbol.

Not really.

So, you never found God.
How sad...

The guarantee is believing in Jesus, the Baptism is when you receive the holy spirit .
It is not a symbol.

I received the holy spirit the minute I accepted Christ. The baptism is just an outward symbol of an inward change.

So, you never found God.
How sad...

It is not a symbol.

I received the holy spirit the minute I accepted Christ. The baptism is just an outward symbol of an inward change.

Then Jesus would not have had to be Baptized, like John thought.
Baptism is a convent or promise to God to serve him and follow his commandments.

So, you never found God.
How sad...

It is not a symbol.

You are correct!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, you never found God.
How sad...

It is not a symbol.

Baptism is a convent or promise to God to serve him and follow his commandments.

We are saved by grace alone, not by our actions.

It's simple. Democrats have spent more than ten years telling whites, rurals, small towners, blue collar workers and evangelicals how much they are hated and despised. Democrats have been open about insulting, mocking and denigrating Cletus, Sally May and the ones they are happy to call toothless. What? They didn't expect to be believed?

The party of infanticide, reparations, taking opportunity from women and giving it to pretend women, who booed God, and wants open borders now wonders why evangelicals reject them.

What ARE they thinking?

It is not a symbol.

We are saved by grace alone, not by our actions.

Agree.
We are saved by grace through faith, not works.

It's simple. Democrats have spent more than ten years telling whites, rurals, small towners, blue collar workers and evangelicals how much they are hated and despised. Democrats have been open about insulting, mocking and denigrating Cletus, Sally May and the ones they are happy to call toothless. What? They didn't expect to be believed?

The party of infanticide, reparations, taking opportunity from women and giving it to pretend women, who booed God, and wants open borders now wonders why evangelicals reject them.

What ARE they thinking?

They're not thinking. Their 'Great White Hope' is Joe Biden, IF he declares.

Joe 'Plugs' Biden is the only one who can semi-moderate the Democraps and attempt to draw in votes from gullible independents and moderate Democraps in 2020, whom so far do not like what they see.

But, is 'Plugs' up to the challenge?

Forum List

Back