Why Trump is Right on California Wildfires

Five years of drought, fifteen years of bark beetles, decades of irreverent sloth and disregard for Nature. Rachel Carson and Aldo Leopold are spinning in their graves. Bring back the CCC!

True Heroes
https//ca.news.yahoo.com/viral-photo-exhausted-california-firefighters-033558443.html

I think its time these die hard "wanna be left alone" folk in Cally....its time to move back among the living....and poor minorities....back to concrete cities.

gplus1302866922.png

lllllllllllll.PNG

For those interested, this president proposed $900 million in budget cuts from the Forest Service - which manages federal forests - for 2018-2019. Including cutting $300 million to fight wildfires in CA. CA has become my part time home and the images wreck me.

The money argument does not cut it.There are plenty of citizens who could do surveillance and maintenance volunteering to protect what they already have. The tech exists tio swiftly stop fires, even if privately owned. How many man-days were spent in California during 2017 to protect against fires? The CCC put in 1,801,907 man-days during its first two years. Get over the eye-pain, Einstein.

Forum List

Back