Why Trump is better than Biden on paper

The predictable result of massively increased government spending, crashed bond yields. the Federal Reserve pumping $100B per month into the system, slashed taxes without corresponding spending cuts, and the NY Fed saving our ass by inserting over $1.5T into short term credit markets in 2018/2019.

Good thing no one has to pay for any of that, huh? Fiscal responsibility, RIP. Oh, and MAGA.

Last edited:
We have gone nuts, negative propaganda now rules, Common sense flushed in the name of party first, country last,

The predictable result of massively increased government spending, crashed bond yields. the Federal Reserve pumping $100B per month into the system, slashed taxes without corresponding spending cuts, and the NY Fed saving our ass by inserting over $1.5T into short term credit markets in 2018/2019.

Good thing no one has to pay for any of that, huh? Fiscal responsibility, RIP. Oh, and MAGA.
Each new money unit that enters the economy under the conditions of stifled commerce such as we have now represents one more nail in the dollar's coffin. With a stiffer Pace to commerce we could perhaps justify some quantitative easing hoping that the new units would pick up value instead of drop the value of the aggregate... But that's not what's happening now. Proof of that is how the dollar continues to die at the grocery store and the gas pump.

401k statements from Fidelity

Trump years in office

Your Personal Rate of Return
This Period 63.3%
Your Personal Rate of Return is calculated with a time-weighted formula, widely used by financial analysts to calculate investment earnings. It reflects the results of your investment selections as well as any activity in the plan account(s) shown. There are other Personal Rate of Return formulas used that may yield different results. Remember that past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Biden first year

This Period 6.9%
Your Personal Rate of Return is calculated with a time-weighted formula, widely used by financial analysts to calculate investment earnings. It reflects the results of your investment selections as well as any activity in the plan account(s) shown. There are other Personal Rate of Return formulas used that may yield different results. Remember that past performance is no guarantee of future results.

YTD -5.2% rate of return

Imagine if you will after living through the Trump years seeing your 401k almost double now to go back to ROR of Obama except even worse

Damn dude, your 401k manager is ripping you off. My 401k went up more than 30% in Biden's first year.

Biden is killing my retirement, thank god his performance is so bad we will be rewarded in the midterms
How.
Funds are up 20% to 30% in 2021. Down a bit in 2022.
No way any retirement funds lost money from Jan 2021 to Now.

What the hell happened to you?

Trump lost money while leading the country, only President to do so
Fake News.
Trump lies about how rich he is, then he lies about how rich he is.
The con man is in fact a LIAR.
He didn't lose money because he was POTUS.

Damn dude, your 401k manager is ripping you off. My 401k went up more than 30% in Biden's first year.
^^^^^^^^ truth.

What the hell happened to that other guy?
He LIED when he said Biden was killing his retirement.

How.
Funds are up 20% to 30% in 2021. Down a bit in 2022.
No way any retirement funds lost money from Jan 2021 to Now.

What the hell happened to you?

Fake News.
Trump lies about how rich he is, then he lies about how rich he is.
The con man is in fact a LIAR.
He didn't lose money because he was POTUS.
single digit ROR under Biden, 63.3 ROR under Trump, it is simple math really

Regarding the OP title, with Trump dumping papers down the crapper,

WHAT papers were dumped down the crapper?

If something was truly flushed, it is gone and you wouldn't ever know about it. If something was flushed, do you have any idea how hard it is to get a toilet to take papers? Do you leave them flat or crumple them up? You would get very little down there before the toilet stuffed and backed up. Then they would have to pull the pipes to clear the clog.

Has the WH toilet been clogged for over a year? No wonder Joe is so full of shit.

So where are all these recovered papers? If this happened, why don't we have a picture of them and a list of what was there? Has anyone seen them?

Just more fake news for the braindead TDSer without any basis in actual reality. If I wanted to destroy documents, I'd throw them in a can with a little lighter fluid and burn them.

single digit ROR under Biden, 63.3 ROR under Trump, it is simple math really
LOL.
20-30 % is not single digit.

Yes, I loved the SM with trump, but that is over 4 years, Am I correct?
Of course.

Now, I have accepted that the market went up under Obama first, then trump.
Am I correct?

Under Biden and 13 month, January being shitty, LIKE a few of trumps months,
show me the single digit ROR under Biden. It's 20 to 30%.
CHECK YOUR PORTFOLIO, IF YOU REALLY EVEN HAVE ONE.

And even so, it's been 1 year versus 4 years.

Just stop with the lies.
You said Biden was "Killing your retirement"
When in FACT even a single digit ROR is still making money, not "Killing your retirement."

You are no ordinary guy, you are a trump bootlicker, and those people SUCK.

401k statements from Fidelity

Trump years in office

This Period 63.3%

Biden first year

This Period 6.9%

YTD -5.2% rate of return

Imagine if you will after living through the Trump years seeing your 401k almost double now to go back to ROR of Obama except even worse

Dow in first year in office

1644893846240.png

Forum List

Back