Trump Why Trump Has My Vote Over Hillary

Kat is someone I can respect.
I suppose Trump is too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steven
I respect people who are smart.
Definition of smart.............=Sexual Predator,Non Tax Paying Big Mouth.....who thinks he has the answers......Thank God he is going to lose
Well, that describes her husband, but he's not running. She's got her very own history that should be considered.

Definition of smart.............=Sexual Predator,Non Tax Paying Big Mouth.....who thinks he has the answers......Thank God he is going to lose

What about smart assed?
I can sometimes be a smartass. That's also something I can respect.
If done with an educational tilt?
A liberal tilt?
Nah, a foreign tilt based on the pap fed to foreigners by the media and lapped up by those who are, fortunately, NOT eligible to vote in this country.

What about smart assed?
A liberal tilt?
Well in Australia we are all Liberal minded compared to the US,tycho the Conservatives are called the Liberal Party and the so called Liberal people are called the Labour Party,then we have the Greens and other minor parties.....A little confusing I admit from where you are...The Greens and Minor Parties have a great influence at Election time.........we have a different electoral system to you,the Preferential System.With all the wonderful Americans HOW HAS IT COME TO THIS??????? Trump and Clinton????????They are both so awful......I don't envy you.....they are not deserving of the Presidency....................EVER
Steven, I am interested in more information about how the electoral system operates in Australia...first hand. Glad for any additional info you might want to share.

fredgraph.png

x66MillionJobs.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BQMnm6oD58.jpg

What about smart assed?
A liberal tilt?
Well in Australia we are all Liberal minded compared to the US,tycho the Conservatives are called the Liberal Party and the so called Liberal people are called the Labour Party,then we have the Greens and other minor parties.....A little confusing I admit from where you are...The Greens and Minor Parties have a great influence at Election time.........we have a different electoral system to you,the Preferential System.With all the wonderful Americans HOW HAS IT COME TO THIS??????? Trump and Clinton????????They are both so awful......I don't envy you.....they are not deserving of the Presidency....................EVER
Steven, I am interested in more information about how the electoral system operates in Australia...first hand. Glad for any additional info you might want to share.
I have to wait a while Gallie to come to Alaska but you will be the first to be informed when I come,steve,I will explain later about our fair voting system compared to the US system,trust the family are well..Best Regards...steve

I've been thinking we need more businessmen and women in office and less lawyers. The US is facing 20 trillion dollars of debt with no answer from our current crop of leaders on what to do about it. No word at all. Maybe Trump can get the nation back in the black. Also he will not continue the divisive politics of the left and that will be good for all of us. He will support the police and the border patrol and he will put America first with every decision something we have not seen in the white house since Reagan.

I couldn't disagree more. The government isn't a business. It shouldn't be run like one.

this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

Because I'm stupid and blithely accept that we are only allowed shitty leaders.

Trump may not be shitty. We have no way to know. Hillary on the other hand........

While I agree Trump is a wildcard regarding ideology, he has a solid track record of being an arrogant, obnoxious buffoon. I wouldn't trust his level of moral maturity with my car, much less my government.

I'm voting for Trump because he believes in protecting The Constitution.

hiLIARy will shred what bits are left.

This is a choice between Rule Of Law and the Whim Of The Big Government Elite Bureaucrats Who Hold Themselves Above The Law.

Living in CA, I would normally vote Libertarian, but I want to do what I can to offset the Dem voter fraud in my city. It won't matter for the electoral vote count, but it's how I can voice my horror over the prospect of hiLIARy sitting on the Iron Throne.

What makes you think he knows the first thing about the Constitution???

He probably took more civics classes than you did, bub.

He doesn't need to be a Consitutional Legal Scholar...we have enough lawyers in government.

What makes you think he knows the first thing about the Constitution???

He probably took more civics classes than you did, bub.

He doesn't need to be a Consitutional Legal Scholar...we have enough lawyers in government.

Well, if you're holding up ignorance as a virtue, I doubt I'll have much luck persuading you.

Forum List

Back