Why this man needs to be the next President of the USA

Sorry men and women it's not even close and no one is on his level or even close. Everybody else is retarded compared to him, and watch the video and you will love it and believe it and agree with it. Best speech in Iowa hands down. Compare this to Palin and ask you Palin supporters if you'd support her or someone with brains and ideas like Gingrich who can speak with no prompter at all. Hell compare him to Romney or any other candidate.

This is serious watch it -

Newt Gingrich War Radical Islamism Video C-SPAN.org

Qualities needed to be President.

1) (and most important) be able to speak without a teleprompter.
Why?
Hell Einstein Didn't even know his own phone number, he said "why remember useless things when I could just look it up"

Because of the rules of sarcasm.

You must understand. Idiots have a difficult time with sarcasm. They get snark.....but only when it comes from a source that they know is "conservative".

You just got a certified USMB nutter to defend the use of a teleprompter. It was a thing of beauty.

Sorry men and women it's not even close and no one is on his level or even close. Everybody else is retarded compared to him, and watch the video and you will love it and believe it and agree with it. Best speech in Iowa hands down. Compare this to Palin and ask you Palin supporters if you'd support her or someone with brains and ideas like Gingrich who can speak with no prompter at all. Hell compare him to Romney or any other candidate.

Is that why you voted for Obama? Because you thought the teleprompter jokes were a conspiracy theory?

Oh, I voted for Obama did I? I'd like to see your proof (note, you won't find any because I didn't).

Maybe you should look at actually what makes a good president, rather than pick up what you deem a fault of the incumbent and then go for the exact opposite. Obama got into power because we was what Bush wasn't. Bush got into power because he was what Clinton wasn't. Clinton got into power because he was what Bush snr wasn't.
Looking back now from my opinion bush sr. and Clinton were the same~ smart

Bush jr. and obama were the same~ dumb as hell

Why?
Hell Einstein Didn't even know his own phone number, he said "why remember useless things when I could just look it up"

You must understand. Idiots have a difficult time with sarcasm. They get snark.....but only when it comes from a source that they know is "conservative".

You just got a certified USMB nutter to defend the use of a teleprompter. It was a thing of beauty.

Says the irony impaired far left drone..

Is that why you voted for Obama? Because you thought the teleprompter jokes were a conspiracy theory?

Oh, I voted for Obama did I? I'd like to see your proof (note, you won't find any because I didn't).

Maybe you should look at actually what makes a good president, rather than pick up what you deem a fault of the incumbent and then go for the exact opposite. Obama got into power because we was what Bush wasn't. Bush got into power because he was what Clinton wasn't. Clinton got into power because he was what Bush snr wasn't.

And you did vote for Obama..

So you believe Bush won the election in 2000?

Damn, now I'm being told what I did. Prove it. You make dumb statements, back them up.

What do you mean by "won the election in 2000"?

I believe Bush became president, I believe Gore got more votes.

Of course you now contradicted your own comments

"Bush got into power because he was what Clinton wasn't."

You voted Obama too.

How did I contradict my own comment exactly?

Clinton was at Oxford University on a prestigious scholarship. I wouldn't call him dumb, however he used his intelligence to get what he wanted, power and women.

Bush didn't go get women, that's why he was voted in, because he could show he wasn't Clinton.

So you believe Bush won the election in 2000?

Damn, now I'm being told what I did. Prove it. You make dumb statements, back them up.

What do you mean by "won the election in 2000"?

I believe Bush became president, I believe Gore got more votes.

Of course you now contradicted your own comments

"Bush got into power because he was what Clinton wasn't."

You voted Obama too.

How did I contradict my own comment exactly?

Wrong! Either you voted far left or you didn't vote and according to Obama those are the same things..

If you can not understand your posts, then that is your problem..

What is wrong with America today? All of our politicians have reduced themselves to ridiculousness and stupidity. Newt used to be an intelligent guy. But he's such a flaming idiot now. Everything is Islam with him. Everything. He's one trick pony.

8216 I Understand You Have a Panel 8217 Gingrich Tells a Panel-Less AIPAC - ABC News

Probably because they're trying to appeal to the voters, who are generally more interested in people making themselves entertaining than actually being CEO of the country.

Clinton was at Oxford University on a prestigious scholarship. I wouldn't call him dumb, however he used his intelligence to get what he wanted, power and women.

Bush didn't go get women, that's why he was voted in, because he could show he wasn't Clinton.

But you said Gore won the popular vote and thus how can Bush get voted in?

Wrong! Either you voted far left or you didn't vote and according to Obama those are the same things..

Or maybe, just maybe, there are other options that you just can't get your head around. But hey, you still haven't proven that I voted Obama.

What is wrong with America today? All of our politicians have reduced themselves to ridiculousness and stupidity. Newt used to be an intelligent guy. But he's such a flaming idiot now. Everything is Islam with him. Everything. He's one trick pony.

8216 I Understand You Have a Panel 8217 Gingrich Tells a Panel-Less AIPAC - ABC News

No that is what the media chooses to report about him..

Like how they reported all the GW gaffes, but ignore the Obama and Biden gaffes..

Or maybe, just maybe, there are other options that you just can't get your head around. But hey, you still haven't proven that I voted Obama.

To the far left there are only two choices, vote far left or not a tall. Also to the far left voting third party is still a vote for Obama. So no matter how you look at it you voted for Obama unless you voted for an (R)..

Why?

What the fuck you talking about? You posted on a thread here obama is the greatest speaking president in history~ like it means anything.

This comment of mine was what I always thought who gives a fuck if obama uses a Teleprompter

Do I really need to tell you how the system works?

Do I really need to tell you how the system works?

And yet you still do not understand how you contradicted yourself..

To the far left there are only two choices, vote far left or not a tall. Also to the far left voting third party is still a vote for Obama. So no matter how you look at it you voted for Obama unless you voted for an (R)..

Still no proof huh? Jeez, this is getting rather pathetic.

What's the meter on at the moment for the "if I say it enough times it becomes true"?

When you start telling people what they think, and even assuming to tell them where they stand, it's because you're an idiot.

Still no proof huh? Jeez, this is getting rather pathetic.

What's the meter on at the moment for the "if I say it enough times it becomes true"?

When you start telling people what they think, and even assuming to tell them where they stand, it's because you're an idiot.

The proof has been posted, even you choose to deny it..

And I also see you are irony impaired..

Yea I forgot about that b.s. That's why I voted for bush jr the first time, but sure as hell Didn't vote for him or Kerry the second time

Forum List

Back