Why this man needs to be the next President of the USA

Sorry men and women it's not even close and no one is on his level or even close. Everybody else is retarded compared to him, and watch the video and you will love it and believe it and agree with it. Best speech in Iowa hands down. Compare this to Palin and ask you Palin supporters if you'd support her or someone with brains and ideas like Gingrich who can speak with no prompter at all. Hell compare him to Romney or any other candidate.

This is serious watch it -

Newt Gingrich War Radical Islamism Video C-SPAN.org
I was heavily supporting Newt in 2012.
He was able to reach solid common ground with Clinton and he's frank and honest.
Problem is, IMO, he's too blunt for the world stage

Sorry men and women it's not even close and no one is on his level or even close. Everybody else is retarded compared to him, and watch the video and you will love it and believe it and agree with it. Best speech in Iowa hands down. Compare this to Palin and ask you Palin supporters if you'd support her or someone with brains and ideas like Gingrich who can speak with no prompter at all. Hell compare him to Romney or any other candidate.

He was able to reach solid common ground with Clinton and he's frank and honest.

The people of this country have had enough and I feel it's come to a head. A blunt leader who can communicate, who has ideas, who has already done exactly what we need like Newt Gingrich is the type of leader a country in this shape will vote for. He's miles ahead of Hilary and is on Bill Clinton level.

Newt Gingrich - President/ John Kasich - Vice President dream ticket 2016.

Newt Gingrich is the number one hypocrite of all the hypocrites destroying the Republican Party.

Any time you hear "radical Islamist" or something like it, just substitute the words 'Ku Klux Klansman" into the sentence.

This will help you realize who is being an idiot and who isn't.

If someone is using "radical Islamist" rhetoric to declare a war on ALL of Islam, then they are a bigoted idiot.

If someone throws up a long list of atrocities committed by Muslims, ask yourself what their answer to this problem is. If their answer is to persecute all Muslims, then they are a bigoted idiot with serious case of confirmation bias. These are the same kind of people who throw up long lists of crimes committed by blacks to "prove" blacks are inferior.

Make no mistake about this.

When you see a story about Muslim extremists killing a homosexual, ask yourself how that differs from the Klan's activities.

When someone tries to tie that killing of a homosexual to the wide belief among Muslims that homosexuality is a sin, ask yourself how that differs from the wide belief among Christians that homosexuality is a sin and if that means they sympathize with the KKK.

Whenever someone gets the rabid foaming at the mouth crowd to cheer by talking tough about killing someone before his own head could be cut off, ask yourself if he is at war with all of Islam or just with the extremists.

Would this same person have talked tough about killing a Klansman before that Klansman could lynch him or someone else? Would this same person's aims have been the elimination and prosecution of the Klansmen, or all of Christianity?

Watch out for those who go out of their way to say Islam is not a religion of peace. They are just as extreme and just as dangerous as the beheaders.

Last edited:

The people of this country have had enough and I feel it's come to a head. A blunt leader who can communicate, who has ideas, who has already done exactly what we need like Newt Gingrich is the type of leader a country in this shape will vote for. He's miles ahead of Hilary and is on Bill Clinton level.

Newt Gingrich - President/ John Kasich - Vice President dream ticket 2016.
I'd rather have Clinton back...

Qualities needed to be President.

1) (and most important) be able to speak without a teleprompter.
Why?
Hell Einstein Didn't even know his own phone number, he said "why remember useless things when I could just look it up"

Because of the rules of sarcasm.

You must understand. Idiots have a difficult time with sarcasm. They get snark.....but only when it comes from a source that they know is "conservative".

You just got a certified USMB nutter to defend the use of a teleprompter. It was a thing of beauty.
What the fuck you talking about? You posted on a thread here obama is the greatest speaking president in history~ like it means anything.

This comment of mine was what I always thought who gives a fuck if obama uses a Teleprompter

You have serious comprehension problems.

And..I never said that Obama is the greatest speaking president in history. That is just you revising the facts to suit your dopey point of view. Try harder.

Qualities needed to be President.

1) (and most important) be able to speak without a teleprompter.
Why?
Hell Einstein Didn't even know his own phone number, he said "why remember useless things when I could just look it up"

You must understand. Idiots have a difficult time with sarcasm. They get snark.....but only when it comes from a source that they know is "conservative".

You just got a certified USMB nutter to defend the use of a teleprompter. It was a thing of beauty.
What the fuck you talking about? You posted on a thread here obama is the greatest speaking president in history~ like it means anything.

This comment of mine was what I always thought who gives a fuck if obama uses a Teleprompter

And..I never said that Obama is the greatest speaking president in history. That is just you revising the facts to suit your dopey point of view. Try harder.
Yea we get it , your just a whining piece of crap troll bitch

Go back to living under your bridge in Los Angeles

Gingrich has blown his political career

He is no longer electable (never was really)

Why?

Yea we get it , your just a whining piece of crap troll bitch

Go back to living under your bridge in Los Angeles

Hmm. Don't want to retract your lie? Don't want to be a man?

Los Angeles? Did using that city mean something to you that it doesn't mean to anyone else? Inside joke?

Do what ever you have to do **** lone laughter

But remember I don't feel sorry.for you and will respond to one of your asinine posts when they become ridiculous.

Which your so good at showing, your red ass, lone laughter at doing

Dumb fuck

Newt Gingrich is the number one hypocrite of all the hypocrites destroying the Republican Party.

Try paying attention. You might sound smarter.
I do pay attention. This is why I know what a raging hypocrite Gingrich is.

Exactly. You can't see change if it smacked you in your face. Oblivious. Let the political big guys handle this discussion. Obviously too big for you by your own admission.

Do what ever you have to do **** lone laughter

But remember I don't feel sorry.for you and will respond to one of your asinine posts when they become ridiculous.

Which your so good at showing, your red ass, lone laughter at doing

Dumb fuck

Very well said. You ought to get paid to write down your thoughts. You have a way with words.

Try paying attention. You might sound smarter.
I do pay attention. This is why I know what a raging hypocrite Gingrich is.

Exactly. You can't see change if it smacked you in your face. Oblivious. Let the political big guys handle this discussion. Obviously too big for you by your own admission.

Yeah, G! Leave this thread to the experts.

Forum List

Back