Why this man needs to be the next President of the USA

Why?
Hell Einstein Didn't even know his own phone number, he said "why remember useless things when I could just look it up"

Because of the rules of sarcasm.

You must understand. Idiots have a difficult time with sarcasm. They get snark.....but only when it comes from a source that they know is "conservative".

You just got a certified USMB nutter to defend the use of a teleprompter. It was a thing of beauty.
What the fuck you talking about? You posted on a thread here obama is the greatest speaking president in history~ like it means anything.

This comment of mine was what I always thought who gives a fuck if obama uses a Teleprompter

You have serious comprehension problems.

And..I never said that Obama is the greatest speaking president in history. That is just you revising the facts to suit your dopey point of view. Try harder.
Yea we get it , your just a whining piece of crap troll bitch

Go back to living under your bridge in Los Angeles
which bridge LL?.....if its nearby i will bring you some chow....

Because of the rules of sarcasm.

You must understand. Idiots have a difficult time with sarcasm. They get snark.....but only when it comes from a source that they know is "conservative".

You just got a certified USMB nutter to defend the use of a teleprompter. It was a thing of beauty.
What the fuck you talking about? You posted on a thread here obama is the greatest speaking president in history~ like it means anything.

This comment of mine was what I always thought who gives a fuck if obama uses a Teleprompter

You have serious comprehension problems.

And..I never said that Obama is the greatest speaking president in history. That is just you revising the facts to suit your dopey point of view. Try harder.
Yea we get it , your just a whining piece of crap troll bitch

Go back to living under your bridge in Los Angeles
which bridge LL?.....if its nearby i will bring you some chow....

You got me. That dummy picked Los Angeles right out of his burnt ass.

But...by all means....bring some grub to someone living under the bridge nearest you. It's a nice gesture.

Forum List

Back